Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) (5734 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.(that means we are all sinners And always would be)
Romans 3:10 As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;(that means we would always be unrighteous )

Both points to the fact that no one is righteous,no one is good. No one would ever be righteous.
Now the Bible clearly states that wrongdoers/unrighteous/bad people will not make it to heaven.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
Ephesians 5:5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a person is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

So how on earth is anyone supposed to make heaven?

Christians might say we are saved by his grace alone and not by work(Ephesians 2:cool

So that means every sinner would go to heaven? Because Dey are saved by grace. Hahaha.

They will reply nooo u have to practice your faith in Christ Jesus by obeying the word of God(isn't that working?)

How deluded could this people get?

If heaven is real And everyone is a sinner, Then we are all going to hell(wrong)

If heaven is real And everyone is a sinner,And sinners are saved by his grace,Then we are all going to heaven(still wrong)

If heaven is real And everyone is a sinner ,And every sinner must exercise his faith by obeying his word,Then that makes the death of Jesus Christ unnecessary.

If everything just doesn't add up,Then I can smell delusion And cognitive dissonance.

If you are not convinced yet that you have been deceived,Then your delusion and brainwashing is beyond remedy.

Oya start insulting me!!!!! grin
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Logical truth.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Anti-christ, get behind me

3 Likes

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 25, 2014
There is no plausible evidence in the Bible of a fiery hell.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:
There is no plausible evidence in the Bible of a fiery hell.
Lake io f fire, abys, the story of Lazarus and d rich man, etc cheesy
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 25, 2014
zeemahn:

that is an illustration. Ecclesiates 9:5 does say that once dead, that's the end. The Bible also states that once dead, one is acquitted for his sins.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

that is an illustration. Ecclesiates 9:5 does say that once dead, that's the end. The Bible also states that once dead, one is acquitted for his sins.
Before I comment further,
Are you JW?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 25, 2014
zeemahn:

Before I comment further,
Are you JW?
cheesy You already know
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Weah96: 1:59am On Nov 25, 2014
zeemahn:

The same Lazarus who was resurrected by Jesus after almost one week of feeding the worms?

It is appointed unto man once to die, yet people were getting resurrected every 3 days by Jesus and co.

These stories were compiled by mad people.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Weah96:

The same Lazarus who was resurrected by Jesus after almost one week of feeding the worms?

It is appointed unto man once to die, yet people were getting resurrected every 3 days by Jesus and co.

The Bible was compiled by people suffering from chronic cognitive dissonance
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Wonderlands:
Anti-christ, get behind me

Can you tell me how you expect to make heaven as a sinner?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by haffaze777(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2014
who give a damn about what bible say
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Weah96:

Are you not aware of the story of Lazarus and the rich man? Where the rich man asked Lazarus for a drop of water, etc
Another reason why theists never win any reasonable argument. grin
modified
Ok I get you. But you made a mistake.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

cheesy You already know
You guyz got good argument. But many are still weak undecided
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2014
zeemahn:

You guyz got good argument. But many are still weak undecided
Weak, in what sense? Expatiate, if you please.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Weak, in what sense? Expatiate, if you please.
Like the general ones other denominations usually offer eg I read a watchtower magazine, In the magazine, they tried to prove that JW is the true religion by asking and answering questions. No 1 question and answer was the funniest. I laugh whenever I remember it grin grin
It goes thus;
Why is JW the true way?
answer: because we serve Jehovah and act according to the words in his holy book;the Bible.
I said ok. Why is Islam true?
answer: because we serve Allah and do what is written in his holy book;the Quran tongue tongue
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2014
zeemahn:

Like the general ones other denominations usually offer eg I read a watchtower magazine, In the magazine, they tried to prove that JW is the true religion by asking and answering questions. No 1 question and answer was the funniest. I laugh whenever I remember it grin grin
It goes thus;
Why is JW the true way?
answer: because we serve Jehovah and act according to the words in his holy book;the Bible.
I said ok. Why is Islam true?
answer: because we serve Allah and do what is written in his holy book;the Quran tongue tongue
Your opinion.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Your opinion.

So a jw is free to sin,no danger of hell fire?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

Your opinion.
Ok.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

So a jw is free to sin,no danger of hell fire?
I specifically stated that ANYONE who dies is acquitted of his sin. The Bible itself says so. "The wages sin pay is death."
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

I specifically stated that ANYONE who dies is acquitted of his sin. The Bible itself says so. "The wages sin pay is death."

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Too many contradictions in the bible... embarassed
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

What confuses you? It's self-explanatory.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

What confuses you? It's self-explanatory.

Okay, can you please expantiate, cos i dont see it as self-explanatory there..

cry
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

It's the same thing we are saying. That means I have nothing to fear if I should continue to sin on earth because I am fully assured that my sins would be forgiven once I die according to jw
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Okay, can you please expantiate, cos i dont see it as self-explanatory there..

cry
LOL, don't be dramatic. How do you feel the Bible is being contradictory?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

It's the same thing we are saying. That means I have nothing to fear if I should continue to sin on earth because I am fully assured that my sins would be forgiven once I die according to jw
Wait, so you're serving God out of the supposed fear of being eternally burnt in hell? Fear? That's it? Hm.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:

LOL, don't be dramatic. How do you feel the Bible is being contradictory?

Can you tell me why no one is righteous?

Romans 3:10 As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one....

BUT

Mar 6:20 because Herod feared John and protected him, knowing him to be a righteous and holy man . When Herod heard John, he was greatly puzzled; yet he liked to listen to him.

THEN

Romans 14v12: so then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

It therefore implies that the idea “none is righteous no, not one (Roman 3v9-12) is a fabrication, an unclad fantastic lies,that is propagated with ignorance and fantasy...

MEANWHILE

Paul's apparent direct quote from Scripture that is supposed to prove to us that no one is righteous, but all are full of evil. Now guess what? No such passage exists! What Paul quotes is a compilation of no less than six separate passages. shocked shocked Do you care to know?
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by briantext(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
[size=18pt]2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?[/size]

Dapo777
Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.(that means we are all sinners And always would be)
Romans 3:10 As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;(that means we would always be unrighteous )

Both points to the fact that no one is righteous,no one is good. No one would ever be righteous.
Now the Bible clearly states that wrongdoers/unrighteous/bad people will not make it to heaven.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
Ephesians 5:5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a person is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

So how on earth is anyone supposed to make heaven?

Christians might say we are saved by his grace alone and not by work(Ephesians 2:cool

So that means every sinner would go to heaven? Because Dey are saved by grace. Hahaha.

They will reply nooo u have to practice your faith in Christ Jesus by obeying the word of God(isn't that working?)

How deluded could this people get?

If heaven is real And everyone is a sinner, Then we are all going to hell(wrong)

If heaven is real And everyone is a sinner,And sinners are saved by his grace,Then we are all going to heaven(still wrong)

If heaven is real And everyone is a sinner ,And every sinner must exercise his faith by obeying his word,Then that makes the death of Jesus Christ unnecessary.

If everything just doesn't add up,Then I can smell delusion And cognitive dissonance.

If you are not convinced yet that you have been deceived,Then your delusion and brainwashing is beyond remedy.

Oya start insulting me!!!!! grin
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Can you tell me why no one is righteous?

Romans 3:10 As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one....

BUT

Mar 6:20 because Herod feared John and protected him, knowing him to be a righteous and holy man . When Herod heard John, he was greatly puzzled; yet he liked to listen to him.

THEN

Romans 14v12: so then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

It therefore implies that the idea “none is righteous no, not one (Roman 3v9-12) is a fabrication, an unclad fantastic lies,that is propagated with ignorance and fantasy...

MEANWHILE

Paul's apparent direct quote from Scripture that is supposed to prove to us that no one is righteous, but all are full of evil. Now guess what? No such passage exists! What Paul quotes is a compilation of no less than six separate passages. shocked shocked Do you care to know?
No one is righteous, because everyone is imperfect. Everyone is vulnerable to sin. You need to understand the context in which that sentence is used.
Righteousness in other context can mean faithfulness and loyalty to God and his words. I don't see any contradiction, if you ask me.
Be open-minded, and on't be quick to jump to premature conclusions.
Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Hiswordxray(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
2Cor 5:21 "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

Col 1:21-22 "And although you at one time were estranged and alienated from Him and were of hostile attitude of mind in your wicked activities, Yet now has [Christ, the Messiah] reconciled [you to God] in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and irreproachable in His [the Father's] presence."

Eph 1:4 "just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,"

Heb 10:14 "For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified."

Titus 3:7 "Because of his grace he declared us righteous and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life."
I can go on and on and on...

It is impossible for me not to go to heaven because I am holy, blameless, faultless, righteous, and perfect because of what Christ have done.

So don't talk about what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) by Rilwayne001: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
MzNelly:
No one is righteous,

But i showed you where John is believed to be righteous, is'nt it?

because everyone is imperfect.

What makes everyone imperfect?

Everyone is vulnerable to sin. You need to understand the context in which that sentence is used.

As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God. They have all gone out of the way; they have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one." Romans 3:10-12

Paul wants us to believe here^^ that no one becomes righteous through the works of the Law. But there are many whom God called "righteous". From Genesis 7:1 where He says to Noah, "I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation", there are many references to "righteous" men. Take an exhaustive concordance and look under the word righteous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience / Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us / Ori Orisha ~ Know Your Personal Orisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.