Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island (20675 Views)

Building Collapsed At Ebute Meta, Killing 6 / Building Collapsed At Jakande Estate,ejigbo / Office Space 20 Sqm & 30 Sqm Off Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by olumidazz: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
A massive building just went down in vi now, many are confirmed dead.
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by pheesayor(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Heard another one has collapsed, anyone with info pls?
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by remmyton(f): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wats wit all dis building collapse
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by pheesayor(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Heard it is on Muri Okunola, see attached pics

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na wa oo
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by tomakint: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
...and they will continue to say, 'Eko oni ba je o' undecided even Maiduguri where Boko Haram is reigning building no dey fall per secs as this Lagos governed by these APC clowns.....toying with innocent lives! God is watching you Asiwaju, me sef dey watch you, even this goat sef dey.....

28 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Afrocatalyst: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
remmyton: Wats wit all dis building collapse
engineering malfunction.

2 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by takedat(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
tomakint: ...and they will continue to say, 'Eko oni ba je o' undecided even Maiduguri where Boko Haram is reigning building no dey fall per secs as this Lagos governed by these APC clowns.....toying with innocent lives! God is watching you Asiwaju, me sef dey watch you, even this goat sef dey.....
Are you utterly devoid of any sense whatsoever

51 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Tolexander: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Earth refuses to quake in nigeria, na houses dey quake!

We no dey gat natural disaster na human disaster!

4 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by tomakint: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
take dat: Are you utterly devoid of any sense whatsoever
While I feel for the dead, I know you have no gumption! Must you quote me APC henchman? See me, see cinema shocked

7 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by seunmsg(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
tomakint: ...and they will continue to say, 'Eko oni ba je o' undecided even Maiduguri where Boko Haram is reigning building no dey fall per secs as this Lagos governed by these APC clowns.....toying with innocent lives! God is watching you Asiwaju, me sef dey watch you, even this goat sef dey.....

Seriously, something is wrong with u.

24 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by T8ksy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
take dat: Are you utterly devoid of any sense whatsoever

Isn't it obvious?

8 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by pheesayor(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Buildings collapse all around the country, whats your obsession with Lagos and APC?

16 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by takedat(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
tomakint:
While I feel for the dead, I know you have no gumption! Must you quote me APC henchman? See me, see cinema shocked
I asked a question, and you descended into a frenzy. You are devoid of any pleasantness or redeeming human value. Loathsome creature, you 'feel for the dead' indeed with your senseless post!

15 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by gurnam: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
take dat: I asked a question, and you descended into infant frenzy. You are devoid of any pleasantness or redeeming human value. Loathsome creature!

What do you expect?...

He is expecting his Ibo entourage to enter the thread and click the LIKE button knowing the profound penchant of his gullible crowd to enjoy anything that derides Tinubu ..Lagos..Fashola and APC.

8 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by pheesayor(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

What do you expect?...

He is expecting his Ibo entourage to enter the thread and click the LIKE button knowing the profound penchant of his gullible crowd to enjoy anything that derides Tinubu ..Lagos..Fashola and APC.

The funny thing is 5he building might belong to an igbo man. It is an uncompleted building by the way and I heard no life was lost as against what the OP posted.
Issues shouldn't be tribalised though, e nor good ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by cashkidisback1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
lagos again shocked..frm plane crash to cholera outbreak to fire outbreak n nw dis..who shud be blamed for all dis disasterx

1 Like

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by CosaNostra: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by takedat(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
T8ksy:

Isn't it obvious?
Even from his own comment; "me sef dey watch you, even this goat sef dey", its obvious his reasoning is not different from that of a goat!cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
tomakint: ...and they will continue to say, 'Eko oni ba je o' undecided even Maiduguri where Boko Haram is reigning building no dey fall per secs as this Lagos governed by these APC clowns.....toying with innocent lives! God is watching you [size=24pt]asiwaJUJU[/size], me sef dey watch you, even this goat sef dey.....

FIXED. cool
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by ifyalways(f): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
I dont just understand how nld ended up with so many pigs. A building collapsed and maybe some people are trapped inside and some folks are busy playing politics?

@OP,when did this happen? where exactly at Muri Okunola ? May God save us ooh. sad

7 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Olugbenger(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
'
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Brimmie(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2013

Ori e ti daru.. Shey na APC build house for them!? Abi Tinubu don turn bricklayer!? undecided

Just like the pic.. Ewu!!

6 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Goldenheart(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Unfortunate
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Seequadry(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
OluwaoOoooooO shocked another bad paper headline tomorrow na wa 4 diz kun3o
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
cashkid_is_back: lagos again shocked..frm plane crash to cholera outbreak to fire outbreak n nw dis..who shud be blamed for all dis disasterx
Ur stupidity .....No offence intended

Base ur mind on positivity,
and some people will stil come here with deir tribal thinking!

1 Like

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Signs of. .
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
mumu angrymumu
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by otijah(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
RIP to the building shaaa
Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by Ijebulogic(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
I saw a whole convoy of ambulances about two hours ago on Muri Okunola and was wondering what happened, so was hoping to get the full story on this thread, only to see some children arguing about Yoruba, ibo and Hausa. I mean...seriously?

Nairaland CEO (and moderators) - Kudos for taking Nairaland so far BUT it is really time for you to put a stop to the uncontrollable tribal rage that floods almost every thread nowadays.

Trust me, you can not build a long term sustainable social media business model by relying on traffic generated from hatred and tribal bias. Such minorities will generate good traffic in the short term but contribute very little to Nairaland in the long run. Sadly what I see is an excellent business model about to be destroyed by tribalism and bigotry. Nairaland Mods - zero tolerance on unwarranted tribal exchanges on Nairaland. Don't become a statistic of "great business ideas that failed" - There are plenty of case studies out there.

I will now go to another online forum to get info on the collapsed buildings.

30 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by sCun: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lagos na wa! Plane crash, building collapse etc etc.
APC = A Plane Crash
A property Collapse

3 Likes

Re: Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island by otijah(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Signs of. .
ur end time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Avoid Being Scammed, I'm About To Buy A House / ANOTHER REASON TO INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI / Cost Of Rent Around Enugu (042) |co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.