Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Pastor W. F Kumuyi Talks About Heaven And Hell Testimonies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W. F Kumuyi Talks About Heaven And Hell Testimonies. (1818 Views)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor W. F Kumuyi Talks About Heaven And Hell Testimonies. by sureteeboy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
At the Bible study today (Monday, 4th of November) Pastor W.F Kumuyi talked about the claims about heaven and hell revelations. In his own words, he said it's a pity that many christians are decieved by such testimonies. He simply cited the examples of those that came back to life after death(Dorcas, Lazarus) and wondered why they never said anything about those they saw in Hell. At the same time, refuting the testimony of the man that claims she saw Mummy Abiodun Kumuyi in Heaven.
Re: Pastor W. F Kumuyi Talks About Heaven And Hell Testimonies. by Dlionsheart: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
It's indeed a pity! I think it's the last day's falsehood and deceit from the pit of hell. Only weak and backslide christians will be cought in this web of lies. Be wise as serpent and gentle as a dove!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor W. F Kumuyi Talks About Heaven And Hell Testimonies. by Candour(m): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2013
When people have bibles but refuse to read for themselves, then its inevitable that crooks will come make merchandise of them. The producers of the CD's have made plenty money at the expense of 'Christians' who refuse to grow. I dont blame them at all. i guess maga must always pay to the 'sharp man'.

I wonder what all those who threw away jewelries, cut their long hair(because relaxers are devilish), burnt clothes etc will do now.

Thank God Kumuyi came out boldly against the cruel industry of hell videos marketing. A lot of people were thrown into schizophrenia because of the lies contained in them. This is Nigeria and i know some smart alec will devise another means to fleece people. Its only a matter of time.

He who has ears, let him hear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapturable? / Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! / Malachi 3 Is Not Talking To Christian But Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.