Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! (1747 Views)

Jesus Could Not Die For Anyone’s Sins / And Jesus Could Not Do Any Mighty Work / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by justiz5(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016

Endtime! Fake or true miracles, disciples or demons?

The Endtime is here many would say, especially after the re-emergence of some now viral videos of a popula magician doing what for some is a distinguishing miracle of Jesus Christ.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915889_vllkyt_jpegc20645d56eb5b8c6fd348fcc3bbbf3d7
Dynamo the magician defies all the rules, he even walks on water like Jesus.

Only recently, a video emerged of a man named Steven Frayne commonly known by his stage name “Dynamo”, who practically walks on water like Jesus Christ.

And the media went agog with so many theories about what Dynamo did, some say magic, others call it miracle and others saying like the scripture says, the manifestations of demons.

The English magician is best known for his award-winning television show Dynamo: Magician Impossible which ran from July 2011 to September 2014.

He has appeared in ads for Adidas, Nokia, and Pepsi and appeared on the catwalk for Naomi Campbell’s Fashion for Relief. In May 2009, Dynamo levitated Little Britain comedian Matt Lucas four feet off the ground in front of a crowd at the Emirates Stadium in London.

All these great tricks many say are not just ordinary, they believe that there might be something fetish, mystic that he is doing.

Jesus told his disciples and all his followers in the bible that there will be greater miracles done than he ever did and the question for many remains how do they spot the fakes, when the miracles or tricks look too real.

Having seen the unbelievable things done by this magician, let us know what you think. Share your thoughts in the comment section.
www.naij.com/877430-endtime-man-jesus-magic-real-demon-videos.html

Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Just magic, they play with your brain, manipulate you attention to give you a wrong perception.

David Blaine is the greatest of our time, He manipulates the human mind.
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2016
jesus never exist... it's all a myth.

what the guy did in the op article is just a trick
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Up india
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Pheals(f): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided
BeastAmbition:
jesus never existed... it's all a myth.

guy must you insult other people religion ! Can't u. Just leave people alone with their believes and save yourself the burden anyway
it's in you like peak milk

1 Like

Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by jcross19: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
BeastAmbition:

ohyah do your own trick. If you think there is no supernatural forces , you are finished already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Pheals:
undecided
guy must you insult other people religion ! Can't u. Just leave people alone with their believes and save yourself the burden anyway
it's in you like peak milk

Gal, please i'll like you to point the insult out
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Pheals(f): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Gal, please i'll like you to point the insult out
y could u say - Jesus never exist undecided

1 Like

Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2016
Pheals:
y could u say - Jesus never exist undecided

Is that an insult? if i walk up to you and tell you "you never existed, you're not existing" will you pick up a fight with me? - you won't because you know you exist. Why do you feel insecure over what i said? - it goes a long way to authenticate my comment.

In as much as jesus existence as never be proven, it simply mean he never existed - it's just a legend - why do you want people to believe he exist because the bible said so?

1 Like

Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by truthman2012(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2016
jcross19:
ohyah do your own trick. If you think there is no supernatural forces , you are finished already.
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by truthman2012(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2016
BeastAmbition:

You are not doing anybody, you're doing yourself.
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by cescky(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
justiz5:

Endtime! Fake or true miracles, disciples or demons?

www.naij.com/877430-endtime-man-jesus-magic-real-demon-videos.html

I've watched and listen to some of his shows ......he a magician and only talked about BELIEF... Which is what the bible also talks about. Note that belief of faith as mentioned in the bible is believing you have what your eyes can't see, simply put a thought in your mind or just a picture in ur mind .

Ur capable of what he does if only u believe you c an do it... What U imagine is more real than what u can see....for the things that are seen are made from things that can't be seen i.e. Ur imagination.

But what power he's aided to these I don't know, but Jesus said all things are possible to him that BELIEVEs

1 Like

Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
truthman2012:

You are not doing anybody, you're doing yourself.

How?
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Scholar8200(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
cescky:

I've watched and listen to some of his shows ......he a magician and only talked about BELIEF... Which is what the bible also talks about. Note that belief of faith as mentioned in the bible is believing you have what your eyes can't see, simply put a thought in your mind or just a picture in ur mind .

Ur capable of what he does if only u believe you c an do it... What U imagine is more real than what u can see....for the things that are seen are made from things that can't be seen i.e. Ur imagination.

But what power he's aided to these I don't know, but Jesus said all things are possible to him that BELIEVEs

But we dont believe in a void there must be a basis! Jesus taught and exemplified belief in God, that was what informed all the whole nights in prayer to God and commitment to Scriptures!

However what does this man believe in? If he never specifies then remove God from the list of possible options open to him.

What I see him doing is similar to what many has been doing viz levitation: an act they accomplish using a passive mind and familiar spirits(who take advantage of the willing passivity and the latent powers of the soul!
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by truthman2012(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
BeastAmbition:

How?

By the time you die and realize that he came for you so that you will not perish, you will discover you did yourself a great wrong.

There are testimonies of those, atheists, muslims, Christians who have seen him before, aside from what the Bible says.
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by stonemasonn: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jesus vs Dynamo, if you know the secret behind Jesus's or Dynamo's magical abilities you can do what they did. Simple
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by cescky(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

But we dont believe in a void there must be a basis! Jesus taught and exemplified belief in God, that was what informed all the whole nights in prayer to God and commitment to Scriptures!

However what does this man believe in? If he never specifies then remove God from the list of possible options open to him.

What I see him doing is similar to what many has been doing viz levitation: an act they accomplish using a passive mind and familiar spirits(who take advantage of the willing passivity and the latent powers of the soul!

U have a point though.....but don't forget we re made "in his likeness" or like him i.e. God so the real man which leaves inside the body is a small God and has the capabilities of God. However demons have power because they are ex angels....

Therefore mans power can be used for both good and evil .....because one man can use his faith powers to attract another mans wife,but then that's why the bible is the Christians guide on earth here ...so any voice or act that doesn't conform with what is written is another spirit.... But I remind I again Jesus said WHO so ever shall........and shall not DOUBT in his HEART ....shall HAVE WHATSOEVER....like some one said man is God afraid....
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
I've watched him. Witch. Look at his eyes undecided
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by lazyList: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
jcross19:
there are supernatural forces... They exist, they are very common to those who want to know... But not all these Jesus-Bible-Muslim-Allah gibberish!! !
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Scholar8200(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
cescky:

U have a point though.....but don't forget we re made "in his likeness" or like him i.e. God so the real man which leaves inside the body is a small God and has the capabilities of God. However demons have power because they are ex angels....
And that likeness was lost after the fall. It is only regained when we come to Christ. Even at that, we remain under His Lordship meaning we dont attempt to 'use' Him, He uses us.

Therefore mans power can be used for both good and evil .....because one man can use his faith powers to attract another mans wife
That's not faith power but psychic energy!

,but then that's why the bible is the Christians guide on earth here ...so any voice or act that doesn't conform with what is written is another spirit.... But I remind I again Jesus said WHO so ever shall........and shall not DOUBT in his HEART ....shall HAVE WHATSOEVER....like some one said man is God afraid....
And just before He said that He said, "Have faith In GOD"!
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
He didn't use any magic just some gravity defying shoes nd his cloth act as a parachute
Re: Endtime! This Man Is Doing What Only Jesus Could Do, Magic Or Real Demons! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2016
truthman2012:

By the time you die and realize that he came for you so that you will not perish, you will discover you did yourself a great wrong.

There are testimonies of those, atheists, muslims, Christians who have seen him before, aside from what the Bible says.

Thanks for the sermon. It is really nice to hear such assertion on such a grandiose scale.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Do Money Ritual / Roman Historian Tacitus Mentions Jesus: Our Best Secular Source / Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.