Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 (40109 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by quivah(f): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Phder:
Whatever makes you happy. The truth is all courses are not the same.

Yeah yeah!
But a 4.93 in bus.admin can make 4.97 in p/a biomed.
Why? He/she will always apply his/her brain and hardwork in whatever field..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
quivah:

Yeah yeah!
But a 4.93 in bus.admin can make 4.97 in p/a biomed.
Why? He/she will always apply her brain and hardwork in whatever field..cheesy

Yeah, yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by ladygogo: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
kudos!
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Phder:

Yeah, yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
can you see?? Smh for you
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by ceejayluv(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Omojayejaye: @ceejayluv .....the time and energy you spent typing this poo you call a post can as well be use to do somtin valuable....what a waste of space others might have used to help the emotionally weak.......
I doubt you meant to refer to me.... I only quoted some guy who wrote the actual shit, check again.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by HARDDON: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
if only u can will it, u can way it!

kudos gurl.

it must have bin so tough....but u made it tru
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by omonla555: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
ajasa4link:
Thank God say her papa get money to send her go private school, make poor man pikin try am now maybe she no go end up as LAWMA road-side sweeper for lagos.

LAST BULLET: NA me be the first to comment,but I no go celebrate am today... the owambe party for the celebration has been postponed till further notice

Good talk, the best I have heared on nairaland in recent time.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Yahoo1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
so the moral of the story is; GET PREGNANT @ 18.

hw unfair is this? what about we guys?
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
#me@:

can you see?? Smh for you

Careful shaking your head dear. Am trying to avoid unnecessary argument here.

I think you have a thing for me, spill it out. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by DICKtator: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Make I go give girl belle na angry

I go best graduating student winkgrincheesyangryundecided

Not with this English language typed here!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by rhames(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Another lifetime lesson repeated: Never Give Up.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by donphilopus: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Na joke I dey oo gringrin

Nan xo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by dannyville2(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
ucyoma: make she com UNN com try am undecided undecided

Dat one na 2/2 for UNN naaah.
wetin dey d UNN sef?call beta school jare

1 Like

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by vicky85(f): 12:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Thank you Nairaland, I am your committed member since 2005 when you started. Tks Seun.
How I wish I get belle when I was in school, by now, I will not bother of getting married. I need to get pregnant now. #confused
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by JewelBukky(f): 3:41am On Nov 06, 2013
Eeyaa...Kudos to her parents o! She shld tnk God they were financially bouyant. If nt... Such is rare ooo!
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Pvictor10(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2013
50,000 for being best graduating student by the VC. The VC stingy gan o.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by ccollins(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2013
vicky85: Thank you Nairaland, I am your committed member since 2005 when you started. Tks Seun.
How I wish I get belle when I was in school, by now, I will not bother of getting married. I need to get pregnant now. #confused

Imao,no try am at all..... Hope say na crack ya ribs jokes
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by purity80(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2013
ehmasjet: The girl self no even fine.....no be me talk oooooo......wow dats gud for her......from grass to grace,from fine to wowo,from unilorin to bells,rom zoology to bus admin......no wonder u pass everybody for d school....
[color=#990000][/color].

You wey fine, u get first class?
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Jomark(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
berem: Aishat, who attended Nazareth Nursery and
Primary School, Lagos

We always got the best brains. Am proud of my primary school. Nazareth chic for life!! cool cool
You no go quiet Abi u no read say she bin dey 2:2 for unilorin b4 she she Disappear? Congrats to her bt to be frank with you. That gal no fit use more Dan 2:1 comot 4 unizik. Bell uni,208 graduants... E funny sha
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Jomark(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
pmc01: What a very silly story of a wayward and immoral fornicator!

In fact, it is an insult to the Modest Ladies around. Can't one be successful without having been wayward?

It's not as if she was raped, she simply traded away her virtues as a woman- disrespect to her future husband.

If her parents had been asked to give her out in marriage then rather than bring shame to them, they will say she is underaged. Shame on the careless parents too.

Tomorrow, when the child is being taunted about his father, he will start to suffer undue psychological torture and depression. Yet, they say we should celebrate such a shameless woman.

When I read that she is now changed, I had even expected to see a well-covered lady in her hijab. Alas! She doesn't even have her hair covered and still goes on to wear attachments. So disgusting!

At 25, she is not talking about getting married and start her own family. She will rather keep a boyfriend while accomplishing more 'academic landmarks'.

She had better turn to her Lord in sincere repentance and try to strike a proper balance between her worldly stay and preparation for her Hereafter.

Wishing her well in her future endeavour.
...Wetin dis one dey yarn?
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Jomark(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Arysexy: This is d area islam need to reform, this gal bn a muslim wud av bn stoned to death for d mistake she made according to sharia law. Now imagine d loss to humanity. She attended a private uni and kept hopes alive, she is heading to scotland to continue with her masters ( d same west muslims always attack)

Make una dey see una hypocrisy!
...Those mallams no fit learn o. Thanks for your sound comment
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Digitron: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=Lil chilz]REAL NAME;- Adebayo Motirayo
NICKNAME;- Diamond
HOBBIES;- collecting teeth from live lions,
catching bullets bare hands, jogging up and
down
mountain everest MY RECORD;- fought with a dinosaur and broke
its neck, skinned a crocodile alive, held my
breathe under water for 2months,3weeks,
6hours,5mins,45 seconds..... Traveled round the
world in a day... Etc
GREATEST ACHIEVMENTS;- went to heaven to
charge my phone, fluent in 10,598 languages,
1st
male to land on the sun, SILLIEST THING I'VE DONE;- Ate a bowl of plastic
fruit on thanksgiving day.
EMBARASSING MOMENT;- couldn't kill 100 bears
with a single punch though 99 died instantly
and
the last one is now an slowpoke. PROUDEST MOMENTS;- Firstly, when a cobra
died
after biting me and secondly, when i roasted a
dragon at my backyard with a lighter.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME;- I really don't like
showing off #Motirayo[/quote

all na wash!
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Digitron: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
ucyoma: make she com UNN com try am undecided undecided

Dat one na 2/2 for UNN naaah.

if she get 2/2, na him be say she be Isaac newton
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Adunbi2(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2013
Olugbenger: This is a nice feat ; congrats to the girl!

But truth be told and facts be stated, she wouldn't have made even a second class upper at ILORIN, had she completed her education there.

This lady should be grateful to GOD for her PREGNANCY and private universities.
cheesy
who told u dat she is in 1st class in her 100 level in unilorin and 2nd class upper in 200l because of distration, instead of u to congratulate her, u are saying anoda thing.............is unilorin d hardest skul ? @ least they stil graduated 45 1st class in their last convocation
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by AishaFarooq: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2013
I just had to reply the imam that wants me to conform to his own image of a perfect muslim!!!i am certain i am a better muslim cause i would never sit in judgement of another albeit someone i dont know!we worship a very merciful GOD and HIS mercies are never ending.muslims like you who clothe yourselves with the hypocritical garbs of holiness paint our religion as intolerant.even if you wanted to educate me,is it in this manner of reproach?And how dare you castigate my parents?or his knowledgeable highness know they are to be respected in Islam?i never came out to say i am a standard to measure all umma but i seek forgiveness from my GOD for my sins.
I am not an advocate of teenage pregnancy,but rather i advocate for forgiveness for every young girl who was in my shoes and to the person that insinuated i was with a married man, you are a liar!!!my son is a blessing and by HIS grace will continue to be!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP / Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.