Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 (40107 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by notinmege: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Aha aha
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by zains: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
'' mc01: What a very silly story of a
wayward and immoral fornicator!
In fact, it is an insult to the Modest Ladies
around. Can't one be successful without
having been wayward?
It's not as if she was Molested, she simply traded away her virtues as a woman-
disrespect to her future husband.
If her parents had been asked to give her
out in marriage then rather than bring
shame to them, they will say she is
underaged. Shame on the careless parents too.
Tomorrow, when the child is being taunted
about his father, he will start to suffer
undue psychological torture and
depression. Yet, they say we should
celebrate such a shameless woman. When I read that she is now changed, I had
even expected to see a well-covered lady
in her hijab. Alas! She doesn't even have
her hair covered and still goes on to wear
attachments. So disgusting!
At 25, she is not talking about getting married and start her own family. She will
rather keep a boyfriend while
accomplishing more 'academic landmarks'.
She had better turn to her Lord in sincere
repentance and try to strike a proper
balance between her worldly stay and preparation for her Hereafter.
Wishing her well in her future endeavour.''

Mtcheeeeeew.....Yeye Fowl.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Deschil: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
This story brought tears to my eyes. You rock girl!! Go conquer!!!
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by docsholz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
zains: '' mc01: What a very silly story of a
wayward and immoral fornicator!
In fact, it is an insult to the Modest Ladies
around. Can't one be successful without
having been wayward?
It's not as if she was Molested, she simply traded away her virtues as a woman-
disrespect to her future husband.
If her parents had been asked to give her
out in marriage then rather than bring
shame to them, they will say she is
underaged. Shame on the careless parents too.
Tomorrow, when the child is being taunted
about his father, he will start to suffer
undue psychological torture and
depression. Yet, they say we should
celebrate such a shameless woman. When I read that she is now changed, I had
even expected to see a well-covered lady
in her hijab. Alas! She doesn't even have
her hair covered and still goes on to wear
attachments. So disgusting!
At 25, she is not talking about getting married and start her own family. She will
rather keep a boyfriend while
accomplishing more 'academic landmarks'.
She had better turn to her Lord in sincere
repentance and try to strike a proper
balance between her worldly stay and preparation for her Hereafter.
Wishing her well in her future endeavour.''

Mtcheeeeeew.....Yeye Fowl.
this bros don vex, abi u know d girl before ni
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Deschil: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shut up!
rigormortis: if you think you know how she became the best graduating student......................

say aha, aha

1 Like

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by ccollins(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
pmc01: What a very silly story of a wayward and immoral fornicator!

In fact, it is an insult to the Modest Ladies around. Can't one be successful without having been wayward?

It's not as if she was raped, she simply traded away her virtues as a woman- disrespect to her future husband.

If her parents had been asked to give her out in marriage then rather than bring shame to them, they will say she is underaged. Shame on the careless parents too.

Tomorrow, when the child is being taunted about his father, he will start to suffer undue psychological torture and depression. Yet, they say we should celebrate such a shameless woman.

When I read that she is now changed, I had even expected to see a well-covered lady in her hijab. Alas! She doesn't even have her hair covered and still goes on to wear attachments. So disgusting!

At 25, she is not talking about getting married and start her own family. She will rather keep a boyfriend while accomplishing more 'academic landmarks'.

She had better turn to her Lord in sincere repentance and try to strike a proper balance between her worldly stay and preparation for her Hereafter.

Wishing her well in her future endeavour.

I get where you are coming from but she ammended her mistakes already and her son would be very well proud of her... Her situation is not the worst and because she was pregnant b4 does not make her a loser ,all those bell students should be ashamed of themselves that a woman with a little bad past could come out best among them and kudos to the parents tutelage of her and her son

1 Like

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Impulse80(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
“I screamed on the phone the day I learnt she was pregnant. I started asking questions: When, where and how. I burst into tears. .”

You dey fuc you nor know say you go get belle abi?
See Wetin flesh to flesh dey cause! undecided
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
booqee: ela oju kan! grin

you better park well....

otherwise I will make you the best graduating student in your school

grin

grin

I am not joking cool
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by deparagon(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Very very inspiring,

determination and perseverance. They Golden keys to
SUCCESS!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Deschil: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
I agree!!!
ceejayluv:
Whoa Whoa... By all standards, this is the biggest pile of S|hit of a post I've ever read on this site.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
mooregan:
Some years back, d best graduating student from Uniuyo was from Elect Engineering with a CGPA of 4.9. So what r u saying?
What am sayin is that, you cannot study a pure/applied/biomedical sciences course and have a 4.93 CGPA after 5years, it's impossible. And when did EEE became a science course?
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by linearity: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
naijathings: [size=14pt]so? now she is a role model or what?
why are u guys tying to make it seem so EPIC.[/size]
somebody please summarize the story.
no time for long story.

Yes, she is a role model to single parents, Young struggling student parents/pregnate ones and an inspiration to women of all ages and work of life that, no obstacle is big enough in preventing you from attaining your goals in life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by pmc01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Emilord: young man,what the fucck is wrong with yuh...u smoke grass?because not even a weed can make u blaze this shiit,huh

[Qur'an 2:269] He [Allah] grants wisdom to whom He pleases; and he to whom wisdom is granted indeed receives a benefit overflowing. But none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by ITbomb(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
She had support not most pregnant girls that find themselves abandon. That is the difference much more than any determination
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Deschil: Shut up!

dafoq is your problem....

I know how she passed...by studing "hard" and "burning" the midnight "oil"....how else can someone pass

that's exactly my thoughts about how she passed

effen dirty mind
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by pmc01(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
ceejayluv:
Whoa Whoa... By all standards, this is the biggest pile of S|hit of a post I've ever read on this site.

[Qur 'an 2:269] He [Allah] grants wisdom to whom He pleases; and he to whom wisdom is granted indeed receives a benefit overflowing. But none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by pmc01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
raytony: Let him without sin cast the first stone.

So says the questionable 'Holy Book'.

By implication, it's either we phase out our law enforcement agencies or we go search for saints in outer space to serve as our law-enforcement agents.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by ifex370(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
cry
Pweedylipsmoi:
My thoughts exactly, d oda thread as more informtion dan dis one, all dis mods sef ehn
cry
Pweedylipsmoi:
My thoughts exactly, d oda thread as more informtion dan dis one, all dis mods sef ehn
and na me 1st comment for that thread sef
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Phder:
What am sayin is that, you cannot study a pure/applied/biomedical sciences course and have a 4.93 CGPA after 5years, it's impossible. And when did EEE became a science course?
Edit o. Edit o if you no like edit try edth o . Me no talk much o
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by amjyk: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote
author=Phder] When I saw 4.93 CGPA I was like WTH? Then I read
further and I saw her course of study. You can't study
pure/applied/biomedical sciences and have that kind of grade. It's not
an easy fit, but she did well, congrats to her.
[/quote]

are u implying dat business mgt is a cheap course 2 pass in flying colours? i bet u wodnt evn get a third class if u attempt 2 switch over 2 it.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Afarozy(f): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Who do yhu xpect to read all this. Yhu shouldn't have ended it. Mthwwweeeee
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Mannylex(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
This should inspire our ladies positively, but shouldn't inspire them to leave a randy life, and think it would have a happy ending, because most of the time, the bad part is aways the site of attraction.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Synthase(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mhen! The way some people reason! Imagine someone saying she wouldnt have made upper in ilorin, so those that made 1st class in ilorin and other federal universities have 2 heads abi? Rubbish!
Words of advice: when you read testimonies like this, digest the details, put on your thinking cap and do away with your sentiments and bad belle tendencies...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
What is the definition of nonsese??
THIS:
pmc01: What a very silly story of a wayward and immoral fornicator!

In fact, it is an insult to the Modest Ladies around. Can't one be successful without having been wayward?

It's not as if she was raped, she simply traded away her virtues as a woman- disrespect to her future husband.

If her parents had been asked to give her out in marriage then rather than bring shame to them, they will say she is underaged. Shame on the careless parents too.

Tomorrow, when the child is being taunted about his father, he will start to suffer undue psychological torture and depression. Yet, they say we should celebrate such a shameless woman.

When I read that she is now changed, I had even expected to see a well-covered lady in her hijab. Alas! She doesn't even have her hair covered and still goes on to wear attachments. So disgusting!

At 25, she is not talking about getting married and start her own family. She will rather keep a boyfriend while accomplishing more 'academic landmarks'.

She had better turn to her Lord in sincere repentance and try to strike a proper balance between her worldly stay and preparation for her Hereafter.

Wishing her well in her future endeavour.
You your brains next time.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Phder:
maybe wen u clock 20, common sense will locate you.
Read what uv typed so far, gibberish!
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by clemtony(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
ℓ̊ love Ūя̲̅ fighting spirit. Keep it up.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Omojayejaye(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ceejayluv .....the time and energy you spent typing this poo you call a post can as well be use to do somtin valuable....what a waste of space others might have used to help the emotionally weak.......
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by quivah(f): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Phder:
er
Why not speak for yourself?!..
If you prolly cant have a cgpa of 4.93 in p/a biomed sci,then lock up!!..
There are lotta who can..
Whats with the generalization?!!

I sha hate all this course comparison!!! Tsw
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
#me@:

maybe wen u clock 20, common sense will locate you.
Read what uv typed so far, gibberish!
Maybe your senses are devoid of the right neurons that can help interpret what I wrote. Maybe. :\
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
quivah:
er
Why not speak for yourself?!..
If you prolly cant have a cgpa of 4.93 in p/a biomed sci,then lock up!!..
There are lotta who can..
Whats with the generalization?!!

I sha hate all this course comparison!!! Tsw
Whatever makes you happy. The truth is all courses are not the same.
Re: Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
amjyk:

are u implying dat business mgt is a cheap course 2 pass in flying colours? i bet u wodnt evn get a third class if u attempt 2 switch over 2 it.
Not that social science courses are inferior, what am implying is that some courses requires more intellectual dedication than others, making it more difficult to pass compared to the ones with less intellectual dedication.

You're free to believe whatever makes you happy though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.