Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website (614 Views)

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by musiwa112: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2013
national conference committee with NO Phone,Email,website
Re: National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by takedat(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
I have to agree with the legendary @Musiwa on this. The committee should have a website and an email address, where many Nigerians including those in the diaspora can make their inputs/contributions/submission.

Good thinking, @Musiwa.
Re: National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by homesteady(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2013
That's true!
Re: National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2013
musiwa112: national conference committee with NO Phone,Email,website

U guys keep saying national conference committee, in my view; it is National Corrupt Committee!
Re: National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by igbeke: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2013
Usbeel:

U guys keep saying national conference committee, in my view; it is National Corrupt Committee!
u cud call it wateva pleases u. dat's ur qualm.
@ the topic;
dont u tink its too early for dat? dis pple are still consulting. dey will hav to submit their reports to d CIC b4 d actual conf begins. perhaps den, all dese will be in place.
Re: National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by bloggernaija: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
And no satellite "pinchure"
Re: National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by dridowu: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
I agree with Engr Musiwa for the 1st time
Re: National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by Howmanage: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
take dat: I have to agree with the legendary @Musiwa on this. The committee should have a website and an email address, where many Nigerians including those in the diaspora can make their inputs/contributions.

Good thinking, @Musiwa.
i do agree with the guy a lot, but them he sometimes derails and descends into filthy talk , digression etc My thinking is that he is an intelligent Nigerian elder perhaps bordering on Alzheimer, not being rude, just me assesment. So the knowledge and brains are there but clouded a little by age(?) dementia(?) who know, but when he is lucid should be taken seriously

2 Likes

Re: National Conference Committee With NO Phone,email,website by bolayei: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Those who can read let them read, those who cannot read should listen to those that can read. All of una better take this Mukina guy seriously forget the humour na make you no get bored of reading.

(1) (Reply)

N255m Car Scandal: Reps’ Panel Indicts Oduah, NCAA ! / Charly Boy Sends An Inspiring Message To All Nigerians. "We Are All Guilty" / A Must See For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.