Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Voguepay Not Working - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Voguepay Not Working (1339 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voguepay Not Working by suneepet1: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2013
Hello,have had several experience with this voguepay service,the customer care dont pick calls.I wonder if there overall service is actually relible.Do we have anyone who has something to share or has any similar experience?I will like to hear your views.
Re: Voguepay Not Working by seagreen1982: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
VoguePay is the best payment online processor we have in Nigeria,NO any other Nigerian payment processor has its features and services, their features are so easy to understand and use,follow step by step of go to their frequently asked questions(FAQ) you might even get a step to step solution to your problem.Their customer service pick calls it all depends on the time u call,i have been using its(VoguePay) platform,they have not failed me, and i don't see myself using another platform aside--voguepay.Voguepay is 100 percent reliable but if you have a pressing issue you can just go down to their office,if not try calling or better still, send them a mail
Re: Voguepay Not Working by JummyBy: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
VoguePay The customer service has been good for me. Their service is simple but neat. To be fair, no bad experience to share from here.
But wait o, if their customer service dont pick your calls, then how are they making money? Abi dem sabi you before?
Re: Voguepay Not Working by 4glory: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
To me,l still believe that Voguepay is still the best e-payment processor i have seen and heard off in Nigeria,however,their customer care not picking calls could be because you called late in the night.

In fact i would use this opportunity to tell anyone who has not been using Voguepay to give it a trial.Their integration process is simple and l even heard that they wanted to start accepting international cards.

As a computer scientist,it leads me with the following conclusion,their system has the following features:
1.robustness
2.interoperability
3.userfriendliness
4.reliability
5.dependability
and many more!!!
Re: Voguepay Not Working by peterpot: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
I have known voguepay for almost a year but I started using their service fully, early this year. For me, it has been a good experience. For the support not picking your call ... i have not experienced such support from them.
4glory: To me,l still believe that Voguepay is still the best e-payment processor i have seen and heard off in Nigeria,however,their customer care not picking calls could be because you called late in the night.

In fact i would use this opportunity to tell anyone who has not been using Voguepay to give it a trial.Their integration process is simple and l even heard that they wanted to start accepting international cards.

As a computer scientist,it leads me with the following conclusion,their system has the following features:
1.robustness
2.interoperability
3.userfriendliness
4.reliability
5.dependability
and many more!!!

I hope the International card payment option comes on board very soon on voguepay. Its going to be a great development in the online payment processing business in Nigeria.
Re: Voguepay Not Working by dheaven: 5:07am On Nov 06, 2013
The bad side of them is that they dont accept international payment. I see no need to use their service

1 Like

Re: Voguepay Not Working by 185mikel(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2013
suneepet1: Hello,have had several experience with this voguepay service,the customer care dont pick calls.I wonder if there overall service is actually relible.Do we have anyone who has something to share or has any similar experience?I will like to hear your views.

MAYBE YOU CALL AT NON OFFICIAL HOURS.
Re: Voguepay Not Working by Kunlayd: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2013
Before choosing a means of accepting payment on my site, I particularly studied several reviews online, Nairaland inclusive and I realised there's a very high level of belief in VoguePay among users. I use VoguePay now, it was integrated on my website by their support team. My IT consultant has integrated some of their tools on my site and I have not had a complaint since.
If their customer service have not been picking your calls, then you may need to check to see why. I dont believe it though (especially because you said "several"), cos my receptionist here talks to them regularly and still spoke to them on Monday when we had to request them to check the activities of a customer whom we felt was fraudulent.
Re: Voguepay Not Working by guru25(m): 12:59am On Nov 07, 2013
VoguePay is the best online payment platform in Nigeria. I have been using them over a year now and their customer service is cool. Their email support is fast so I have not had any need to call them on phone.
Re: Voguepay Not Working by JummyBy: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2013
4glory: In fact i would use this opportunity to tell anyone who has not been using Voguepay to give it a trial.Their integration process is simple and l even heard that they wanted to start accepting international cards.

What is this talk about accepting international cards all about? I dont see that affecting my business that much because my line of business does not involve selling to a global market. My customers are localised. Maybe it can help others though, but for me, the clean and straight forward services I receive is enough.

Wont the incidence of fraud increase? Knowing how notorious Nigerians in the diaspora are.
Re: Voguepay Not Working by Kunlayd: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2013
JummyBy:
What is this talk about accepting international cards all about? .....

Wont the incidence of fraud increase? Knowing how notorious Nigerians in the diaspora are.

I share your fears, but you see, I do believe voguepay is in a better position to take our markets global than all other business ventures claiming to be payment processors. Leke Ojikutu of Afrisoft is by far one of the baddest programmers in Nigeria and he developed voguepay. I have danced around several payment processors before staying with voguepay. I can authoritatively say that voguepay is the most secure of them all thanks to Ojikutu's regular updating of security on the system.
If voguepay says international is the way to go, I will be one of the first to hop on board cos I know security will not be an issue.
Re: Voguepay Not Working by Doggyjohnson: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Now I trust VoguePay.
I just realised that they are simply the best

I hope the rest payment solutions in Nigeria can learn from them
Re: Voguepay Not Working by mastere3: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Na was for some Nigerian's o any little thing they start thinking negative without realizing they may be making some mistakes themselves, When was the last time your mobile operator pick some call instantly, at time they don't pick at all yet they are serving on us.

VOGUEPAY ROCKS, They are the best
Re: Voguepay Not Working by talk2hb1(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2013
suneepet1: Hello,have had several experience with this voguepay service,the customer care dont pick calls.I wonder if there overall service is actually relible.Do we have anyone who has something to share or has any similar experience?I will like to hear your views.
Abi Bros dey toast their Customer care assistance gal?
grin grin grin
Abah!!! Afrisoft really paved the way for e-commerce In Nigeria
Re: Voguepay Not Working by Successguilders: 2:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Please i want to know how to install voguepay on my website
Re: Voguepay Not Working by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Voguepay is the best, let it be on record that I said it.
Re: Voguepay Not Working by Successguilders: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2013
*dhtml:
Voguepay is the best, let it be on record that I said it.
bro how can i use it

(1) (Reply)

Cavegoat.com, Africa's Latest News Aggregator / Recover Deleted Files On Ur Computer, Even If Emptied From The Recycle Bin / 'The Journey on Creating my WordPress Account...' By Jacob (#Iwrite)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.