Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly (4318 Views)

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Governor Fashola Builds First Suspension Bridge In Nigeria / FG Accuses PHCN Workers Union Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Where we're they when the slum builders mobilized to site, built the slums and occupied it?

Destruction of stalls is something I witnessed myself.

You are too deceptive and dishonest for your own good. Stick to your story about traders and market stalls and also provide facts to back it up

Slums and market stalls are not the same thing and your rubbish about witnessing the destruction of some made up market stalls from your assss remains utter rubbish..

Again, STFU if you have nothing better to contribute..

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
goldfish80: The suspension bridge is an unnessecary luxury. Suspension bridges are built by earth quake prone cities,which Lagos isnt one.

Ignorant illiterate, it's a link bridge, not a suspension bridge...
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
ba7man: I'm sure you're feeling smug with the point you dropped up there but in all honesty, it bears no corellation to the main topic.

You want to know where the LASG was when slums were being created?? I'll tell you.

Slums came about as a result of massive immigration of people into Lagos during the 70's, 80's and 90's. The Millitary regimes were in charge back then and due to their irresponsible nature, they chose to ignore them.

Tinubu became Governor and attempted to introduce some sanity (something the Millitary couldn't do) but he was being cautious not to cause an uproar since Lagosians were already used to living in such state of lawlessness and disorder.

Fashola took over and went straight to work, not caring who's ox was gored. Now, I'm sure anyone will think twice before erecting a shanty which is a good thing.

So where were they?? They were probably in secondary school...university while the Slums were being constructed.

And this rubbish joker on NL was either a toddler running around the village square back home or wasn't even born when the slums manifested...

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by gurnam: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Our political difference cannot stand in the way of our peoples’ development.’ That was President Yar’Adua as a statesman, not a politician.

When a statesman in position of authority talk and act....everybody benefit, but when a politician talk and act....only his political constituency benefits...

May God give Nigeria more statesmen than politicians..
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
gurnam:

When a statesman in position of authority talk and act....everybody benefit, but when a politician talk and act....only his political constituency benefits...

May God give Nigeria more statesmen than politicians..

Amen...
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by nedu666: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
umya is a stateman and a true nigeria because he approved a bridge, ffg that argument abacha is also a stateman because he appointed marwa who was an excellent administrator, ibb is a stateman because he built abuja, obj is a stateman because he gave us gsm, gej is a stateman because he too is tarring roads. if all these people are statemen then mandela should be something else bigger than a stateman.
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
nedu666: [s]umya is a stateman and a true nigeria because he approved a bridge, ffg that argument abacha is also a stateman because he appointed marwa who was an excellent administrator, ibb is a stateman because he built abuja, obj is a stateman because he gave us gsm, gej is a stateman because he too is tarring roads. if all these people are statemen then mandela should be something else bigger than a stateman.[/s]

We are talking about Yaradua and not Abacha and IBB and even aligning Yaradua with IBB and Abacha says a lot about your flawed sense of reasoning...

Even if Yaradua wasn't a statesman, his action regarding this bridge was worthy, exemplary and statesman like.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by gurnam: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
agbameta:

We are talking about Yaradua and not Abacha and IBB and even aligning Yaradua with IBB and Abacha says a lot about your clawed sense of reasoning...

Even if Yaradua wasn't a statesman, his action regarding this bridge was worthy, exemplary and statesman like.

You no see his name? Edu ...his brain is dark!

That is the only way to explain his warped sense of reasoning...
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Agbameta

Diedie O Awe mi. ...Pls take it sofly sofly on them . ! grin grin
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lasg will just embarass these dolts by producing approval letters
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
St_Black: Agbameta

Agbameta ti binu
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by nedu666: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
LOOK AT THIS ADULT TEENAGER. U REASON VERY WELL PROF KNOW IT ALL. BY THE WAY DO U HAVE A JOB, DO U HAVE A GF OR WIFE, DO U

EVEN OWN A BUSINESS because U ARE ALWAYS ONLINE POSTING EVEN AT 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 A.M . HAVENT U GOT OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN UR LIFE.

ON A SECOND THOUGHT U MIGHT STILL BE LEAVING WITH MUMMY AND DADDY AND COLLECTING POCKET MONEY SO NO PRESSURE ON U.

ADULT TEENAGER

agbameta:

We are talking about Yaradua and not Abacha and IBB and even aligning Yaradua with IBB and Abacha says a lot about your flawed sense of reasoning...

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
nedu666: [s]LOOK AT THIS ADULT TEENAGER. U REASON VERY WELL PROF KNOW IT ALL. BY THE WAY DO U HAVE A JOB, DO U HAVE A GF OR WIFE, DO U

EVEN OWN A BUSINESS because U ARE ALWAYS ONLINE POSTING EVEN AT 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 A.M . HAVENT U GOT OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN UR LIFE.

ON A SECOND THOUGHT U MIGHT STILL BE LEAVING WITH MUMMY AND DADDY AND COLLECTING POCKET MONEY SO NO PRESSURE ON U.

ADULT TEENAGER[/s]

The fact that you are a dullard and you don't know the difference between suspension and link bridge means I'm the least of your ignorant and illiterate worries. Spend more time educating yourself instead running of around the internet spewing nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
St_Black: Agbameta

gurnam:

You no see his name? Edu ...his brain is dark!

That is the only way to explain his warped sense of reasoning...

lakhadimar: Agbameta ti binu

I just have zero tolerance for these ignorant village illiterates..
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
oyb: Lasg will just embarass these dolts by producing approval letters

Reminds me of Ada Obo in Anambra getting disgraced with proof that he was notified after claiming Lagos state government did notify him before reuniting his own people he neglected in Lagos with their people back home.

It's even idiotic and absent minded to say the state did not notify you before building the bridge when in fact you the same FG facilitated the construction of the same bridge by removing all obstacles including sacrificing your own FG buildings standing in the way...
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Adamskuty(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
agbameta:

Why should I question Fashola? He built the best and the most sophisticated bridge in West Africa in front on the whole world including the FG of Nigeria and he not only notified the FG, he took his case including the bridge design to the then President of Nigeria Yaradua (RIP) who not only supported Fashola and this very bridge, but also removed all the FG obstacles needed to facilitate the construction of this bridge, Yaradua even handed over to the state of Lagos 2 FG properties standing in the way/Blocking construction.

This is why Fashola praised Yararua during commissioning for his steadfast support and generosity.

Instead of honorable and progressive people like Yaradua, what we have now in Abuja are rretards, lazy, aimless, incompetent and anti progress elements with nothing better to do with their time but happily obstruct and stand in the way of progress.
hahahahahhaha! grin grin
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by goldfish80(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
agbameta:

I don't blame you,I blame your 4:30 eyes which couldn't pick the headline of the thread
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by nedu666: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
u see ur self while trying to deflect my question u ascribe an argument i did not make to me. oloshi. now answer my question city boy that does not come from a village have u got a job, gf , business or wife. adult teenager still collecting pocket money from mum and dad

agbameta:

The fact that you are a dullard and you don't know the difference between suspension and link bridge means I'm the least of your ignorant and illiterate worries. Spend more time educating yourself instead running of around the internet spewing nonsense...
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
goldfish80:
I don't blame you,I blame your 4:30 eyes which couldn't pick the headline of the thread

Village dullard, what's the topic again?

So, you are now blaming your personal ignorance on some newspaper headline? Do you not have your own functioning brain and who today doesn't know that this bridge is a link bridge and not a suspension bridge...?
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
nedu666: u see ur self while trying to deflect my question u ascribe an argument i did not make to me. oloshi. now answer my question city boy that does not come from a village have u got a job, gf , business or wife. adult teenager still collecting pocket money from mum and dad

Village square Oponu, you did not ask any question, you basically spewed your usual village and ignorant rubbish by not only discrediting this man and his noble and exemplary decision to make sure this project gets built, but also clueless and recklessly aligned him with IBB and Abacha.. That was just dumb and thoughtless..
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by ba7man(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
I never knew a single bridge could cause so much pain and heart-ache to some people.......hmmm, let me help them out.

1 Like

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2013

The bridge is not only a beautiful addition to our landscape, but now a source of pride and joy for Lagosians all over.
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Rad1cal: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
agbameta:

So you now know its not a link bridge after straining your veins trying to defend otherwise not too long ago.

You bad body odour no be here

1 Like

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Rad1cal: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
The FG has spoken. Let LASG produce a doc to proof otherwise cool
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rad1cal:
So you now know its not a link bridge after straining your veins trying to defend otherwise not too long ago.

You bad body odour no be here

Village troll? You got that from where?

They don't teach reading and comprehension in your village or you are just displaying your own personal idiocy on the internet?
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by Rad1cal: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
agbameta:

Village troll? You got that from where?

They don't teach reading and comprehension in your village or you are just displaying your own personal idiocy on the internet?

Useless dolt, have you forgotten your Eko Ile exploits with respect to this link bridge .
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by TonySpike: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
goldfish80: The suspension bridge is an unnessecary luxury. Suspension bridges are built by earth quake prone cities,which Lagos isnt one.

Bros, there are 6 suspension bridges in South Africa alone. The last time I checked, South Africa isn't experiencing any form of seismic activity. By the way, the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge is not a full suspension bridge...

1 Like

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by goldfish80(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
agbameta:

Village dullard, what's the topic again?

So, you are now blaming your personal ignorance on some newspaper headline? Do you not have your own functioning brain and who today doesn't know that this bridge is a link bridge and not a suspension bridge...?
I made a comment based on what I read on the thread title,you must be stonned out of your mind to hold that against me.

1 Like

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by goldfish80(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tony Spike:

Bros, there are 6 suspension bridges in South Africa alone. The last time I checked, South Africa isn't experiencing any form of seismic activity. By the way, the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge is not a full suspension bridge...
Oga cross-check your facts before commenting. There was a 3.8 Magnitude earthquake in Nelspruit & Berbeton SouthAfrica on July 9th this year.
http://earthquake-report.com/2013/07/07/moderate-earthquake-south-africa-on-july-7-2013-2/

1 Like

Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rad1cal:

Useless dolt, have you forgotten your Eko Ile exploits with respect to this link bridge .

Why are you bothering me with your love and affection for your eko ile? Is he or she in this thread discussing your dumb and goofy bridge nonsense with you?

Is it a must for you village dwellers not to make sense...?

STFU and quit thread if you don't have anything better to contribute... Dumb assss village troll..
Re: Lekki-ikoyi Suspension Bridge: FG Accuses Lagos Of Acting Wrongly by agbameta: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
goldfish80:
I made a comment based on what I read on the thread title,you must be stonned out of your mind to hold that against me.

Olodo, this is how dullards like you fail WAEC, you goofed all over the place and insrtead of acknowledging your olodoism, you are blaming your olodoism and ignorance on the topic.

Abeg scram...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) / Is There Any Ingenuity In The Design Of Nigeria Flag. (akinkumi Over Celebrated) / Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.