Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's (4471 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
pickabeau1: Bro.. that wil not yield anything

she will do it nonetheless

I am keeping an eye on this matter, don't want to involve police becos , she will simply denial and might even turn it around.

then NGO , i have no proof, she could still do it and say they girl ran away.

i have decided to put things into God's hand. with strong prayer and fasting.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by pickabeau1: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
macjive01:

I am keeping an eye on this matter, don't want to involve police becos , she will simply denial and might even turn it around.

I feel u on the police angle that is why im advocating an orphanage or ngo

She is not safe in that house

Call her codedly n let her know she lives eith vipers
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by ifyalways(f): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
macjive01:

Is this what you'd have done if the girl your relative?

How old is the girl? Can you talk to the girl privately, find out if she's privy to the plans and what she thinks about it?
It won't be a surprise if the girl knows and consents FULLY probably because she's offered or promised some money. And in this case,especially if she is an adult,there's nothing you or anyone can do.

If she's a small girl and does not know her madams plan,let her know that her life is in grave danger. Her options are to run back to her relatives or take her to NAPTIP or OPD. Police station na waste of time - they might lock u up then close the case with their usual " na family matter,go home and settle" after collecting egunje from madam
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by soulglo: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
ifyalways:
Is this what you'd have done if the girl your relative?

How old is the girl? Can you talk to the girl privately, find out if she's privy to the plans and what she thinks about it?
It won't be a surprise if the girl knows and consents FULLY probably because she's offered or promised some money. And in this case,especially if she is an adult,there's nothing you or anyone can do.

If she's a small girl and does not know her madams plan,let her know that her life is in grave danger. Her options are to run back to her relatives or take her to NAPTIP or OPD. Police station na waste of time - they might lock u up then close the case with their usual " na family matter,go home and settle" after collecting egunje from madam

In the US it is illegal to take money for an organ. Are there no such laws in Nigeria? If money exchanges hands it does not matter that she consented. She will go to jail with her one kidney
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
soul_glo:

In the US it is illegal to take money for an organ. Are there no such laws in Nigeria? If money exchanges hands it does not matter that she consented. She will go to jail with her one kidney
if she's an adult and consents then she and her madam will DENY it even if the OP has proves(which he doesn't have) .
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by soulglo: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
This case has me thinking. This just shows how easy it is to buy organs in Nigeria. So scary
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by mazaje(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
OP if your story is true then drop the woman's contact on mazaje247@yahoo.com. . .She must be stopped WTF?. . .I just opened a thread on how evil women in Nigeria are when it comes to abusing house helps only for me to see this?. . .WTF?
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Wow. There are levels of wickedness in this world. Just wow. shocked

Her daughter is fine with one kidney. But just because she wants her to compete in strenuous sports she will violently steal an innocent child's kidney? As in, her daughter does not actually NEED a kidney yet she can conceive this manner of wickedness. Lord help us. She can't just put her daughter in swimming and call it a day? One can only hope that this woman will first drop dead before she is able to carry out this wickedness.

As for her ignorance about the pain and suffering she will put her child, talk less of the other innocent girl through after the transplant unnecessarily, does she know what a TRANSPLANT entails? She feels she will just waltz in, they switch the kidneys and then she would waltz out the same day? As to the doctor that will agree to perform such a procedure, there are no words.

OP, please contact NAPTIP, do what you can to get that child out of her home please.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Let us continue to buy slave help. We want to look very young, train a poor gal( its even a privilege).
Poor excuses in an era where everything is touch and press then action naw.
I also blame d men. Their 9 inches will reduce in size if they help their wives to do domestic works in and around d house.
And bc we hv slaves, our small gal or boy of 7 don't know how to wash plates yet he can play games for hrs in his room!
Yeyecious and very lazy(body and soul) generation!
Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 07, 2013
OP, you can also help her pity her daughter. Feel free to remind her that if all goes well, her daughter is about 100 times more likely to die from this whole thing than her house girl is.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 07, 2013
This is a very sick thread. I have come to realize we are very wicked in that country. We have a very innate knack to devise evil.

1 Like

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
stillwater: This is a very sick thread. I have come to realize we are very wicked in that country. We have a very innate knack to devise evil.

Abeg do not generalize there are still some good people in the country.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is the height of wickedness. @OP what are you doing keeping such a person as a friend. If she goes ahead with her evil plans, are you aware that you'll be an accessory before the fact? Some women are devil incarnate and deserve to be shot with their mouths open. The heart of woman is desperately wicked, who can know it.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: This is the height of wickedness. @OP what are you doing keeping such a person as a friend. If she goes ahead with her evil plans, are you aware that you'll be an accessory before the fact? Some women are devil incarnate and deserve to be shot with their mouths open. The heart of woman is desperately wicked, who can know it.

One thing is certain im not going to let her have her way. No matter what it takes.
Hoping to talk her out of it.

Man, I wonder how people could be so heartless.
Her only concern is the maid's "witch" kidney turning around to damage her daughter's other organs as the doctors warned could be a possibility.

1 Like

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by soulglo: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
macjive01:

One thing is certain im not going to let her have her way. No matter what it takes.

Her only concern is the maid's "witch" kidney turning around to damage her daughter's other organs as the doctors warned could be a possibility.

Are you serious? This woman is mentally unstable. She needs to be in a jail cell.

1 Like

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by pickabeau1: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
macjive01:

I pray for such in JAH's name
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by RoyalRoy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
pickabeau1:

I pray for such in JAH's name

Lol Pickabeau...... praying for negativity might not be a good thing...... better for you to think and pray positively always.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by breadplanet(f): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm.... Chineke mee kwara anyi ebere o! Na wa o. I dey come....... Cant say anytin now.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Pacesetter2: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
I get one small idea oo.

Walk up to her, try and rewind her of all her talks while you are recording. Make sure say it is audible and mention her name, daughters and the maid so that it wont be denied. Make sure you make her repeat all she don say. After that stop recording and move straight to a NGO or NAPTIP . Give them the recording and detail.

Persuading her cant make anything. Just take a brave step and forget all friendly acts.

Just accept what my small brain could think of
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by pickabeau1: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Bros she deserve am....
I swear she deserve am

Royal Roy:

Lol Pickabeau...... praying for negativity might not be a good thing...... better for you to think and pray positively always.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Celyt(f): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2013
@ macjive; all the posters above have given you reasonable advice; Also, if you have the means(in form of private detective) to trail the movement of this evil woman, pls do not hesitate to do so cos she had already made up her mind to carry out her evil act; the feedback from the detective should be able to alert the authority(NAPTIP; etc.) depending on how far she has gone with her evil plans. Maybe you are that her house-girl's messaiah in disguise. Pls update us
PLS SAVE THAT POOR SOUL!
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by troy20(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2013
front page
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by troy20(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2013
front page.people have to made aware of these crimes.the public has to know this evil is going to happen if not stopped
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Celyt: @ macjive; all the posters above have given you reasonable advice; Also, if you have the means(in form of private detective) to trail the movement of this evil woman, pls do not hesitate to do so cos she had already made up her mind to carry out her evil act; the feedback from the detective should be able to alert the authority(NAPTIP; etc.) depending on how far she has gone with her evil plans. Maybe you are that her house-girl's messaiah in disguise. Pls update us
PLS SAVE THAT POOR SOUL!

Lol @messaiah, that's true sha. Cos God is not going to come down from heaven to perform miracles but will through persons.

Im making progress. I have managed to convince her naija doctors to discourage her from going ahead with the operation.
The doctor told her that kidneys generally generally rejuvenate. So her daughter's one might repair itself as she grows older.

That seems to be working on her. So far sha.

Hoping to buy the maid a small phone for xmas. However that means I would have to buy a smart phone for the daughter to shroud the intention.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by EfemenaXY: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2013
^^ You don't understand it, simply because it's yet another c.0ck 'n bull story written to draw traffic.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2013
Ogaa o!
The lady is a doctor?

No wonder, I read her last post and it didn't gel at all. I was wondering how on earth she can hv that fast access to the said wicked woman's doctors immediately and can confidently discuss such weighty matter with them.
Ok o.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2013
Sick thread!
* I spit and curse on whoever partake in this, you will be tormented until the end of your life. Vultures will be there waiting to eat your corpse.*
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Ogaa o!
The lady is a doctor?

No wonder, I read her last post and it didn't gel at all. I was wondering how on earth she can hv that fast access to the said wicked woman's doctors immediately and can confidently discuss such weighty matter with them.
Ok o.

We were good friends when we were neighbours.
And had same doctor.
Her daughter has had this kidney issue ever since she was born.
I hv driven her to hospital on countless times.

I have been involved in discussions to remove the bad kidney. The discussion at that time was simply to remove the said bad kidney.

However, now she has been involved with the Indians, through her girl friends, and they are assuring her a replacement surgery is possible.

I didnt discuss this replacement idea with her local doctor. Simply urge him to discourage her from the suppose kidney removal operation. Since its not really mandatory.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by troy20(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2013
chaircover: You mean that your doctor sits down and discuss other patients medical issues with you?

No confidentiality, no data protection undecided undecided

Heck, the doctors receptionist who is a very good friend of my husband, wouldn't even give results of a pregnancy test over the phone to my husband. We weren't impressed at the time, but we totally understood where they were coming from. The law is there to protect peoples privacy and confidentiality.

You need to change doctors and learn to develop temporary hearing loss when you see people that you shouldn't be speaking to or seen with, out of the corner of your eye and learn to walk very away very fast.

I still dont understand the story embarassed maybe because I am reading it from a logical point of view and it just doesnt seem logical

Doesn't this your neighbor have a husband or family members?
its so saddening how terribly hard you are trying to discredit the op's live story.never knew a heart could try to support such evil.women!
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2013
chaircover: No vex o! but are you a doctor, or why would an ordinary ex neighbor who hasn't even seen you for a while be sharing such confidential and criminal information with you?

BTW in Kidney transplants you do not swap kidneys. No surgeon will put the daughters bad kidneys in the house girls body. Kidney transplants dont work like that.

I dont even understand this story sef

She shared it with me becos I have been involved in past discussions to remove her daughters kidneys.
I have driven her and her daughter to over 5 hospitals in the past for treatments.

She didnt suggest the bad kidney will be retained. More like, her daughter will be getting the good ones from the maid while the maid will get her daughter's one left after the bad kidney has been supposedly taken out.
I hate to think about it. Cos its a messed up idea. Makes me sick and nauseating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways Of Handling A Stubborn Toddler / This Particular Stuff is A Thorn On The Flesh Of Many People Nowadays / Don't let this happen to your child! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.