Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's (4509 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by macjive01: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
chaircover: You mean that your doctor sits down and discuss other patients medical issues with you?

No confidentiality, no data protection undecided undecided

Heck, the doctors receptionist who is a very good friend of my husband, wouldn't even give results of a pregnancy test over the phone to my husband. We weren't impressed at the time, but we totally understood where they were coming from. The law is there to protect peoples privacy and confidentiality.

You need to change doctors and learn to develop temporary hearing loss when you see people that you shouldn't be speaking to or seen with, out of the corner of your eye and learn to walk very away very fast.

I still dont understand the story embarassed maybe because I am reading it from a logical point of view and it just doesnt seem logical

Doesn't this your neighbor have a husband or family members?

No be naija again we dey ?

Doctor wey I dey block for joint on sundays hammer better isi ewu.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Ruq: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2013
macjive01:

She shared it with me becos I have been involved in past discussions to remove her daughters kidneys.
I have driven her and her daughter to over 5 hospitals in the past for treatments.

She didnt suggest the bad kidney will be retained. More like, her daughter will be getting the good ones from the maid while the maid will get her daughter's one left after the bad kidney has been supposedly taken out.
I hate to think about it. Cos its a messed up idea. Makes me sick and nauseating.

Just like someone said, no doctor would replace a faulty kidney in another person, except the doctor is a killer himself.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by drnoel: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2013
macjive01: I went for a naming ceremony of a friend's kid at a church in cele, on sunday. After the service, as I was heading out I ran into an ex-neighbour with her kids -girl- boy. Anyway this ex-neighbour insisted I come hone with her as she has sonething that is bothering her that she would love me to advised her on.

Cutting long story short, the woman's daughter has a damaged kidney .

The goodnews is , a person can live comfortably well with just one kidney. Just that he/she would have to avoid heavy lifestyle , heavy drinking and smoking. And probably heavy duty strenuous jobs.

Also she has found a doctor in India that would do tge operation.

At this point I was beginning to wonder what she needs me for. Then it dropped.

She began to heap accolades on her daughter , she is brilliant. Intelligent. Very active in sports . Plays musical instruments. And how she cant live with the thought of her jewel not being complete and able to continue with her hobbies.

She then got to the main point. In a lowered voice she said her maid has been identified to have same body and blood type and some medical properties.

Now she is asking if she was to swap the damaged kidney with the maids if her daughter could live on two different kidneys without issues ?

Or would it be better to take the house girl's two kidneys and swap with her daughter's. So the daughter has same type of kidneys. And the house girl will also get two of same kind.

Please what could you advise her?
Giving a kidney is the right of the owner. Its is a criminal offence to swing or psych anyone to do so against the personĀ“s will.
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's by soulglo: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
macjive01:

She shared it with me becos I have been involved in past discussions to remove her daughters kidneys.
I have driven her and her daughter to over 5 hospitals in the past for treatments.

She didnt suggest the bad kidney will be retained. More like, her daughter will be getting the good ones from the maid while the maid will get her daughter's one left after the bad kidney has been supposedly taken out.
I hate to think about it. Cos its a messed up idea. Makes me sick and nauseating.

Assuming this story is true you do know that this is hogwash right? Are you people aware of what a transplant entails? This is major surgery. I hope you people don't think it is something simple because you see it on TV all the time. What she told is is a lie and it makes me feel that they just plan on harvesting the maids kidneys and letting her die. This is just my opinion. You talk about swapping kidneys like you are exchanging shoes with someone else. This is just wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** / Unbiased Advised Needed PLS / Will I Be Making A Mistake Marrying This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.