Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today (996 Views)

Is Afrisofts SPC4 Bulksms Component Trashy? / Turn Your Joomla Sites Into Bulksms Site & installed SMS component with API 5k / Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by skytech101(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
SkyTech Will help you develop a Bulk SMS Component in your name and Brand.

You can resale it, install in your websites. very responsive.

Cost of Development: N15,000
This offer is opened for the first 5 People to show interest and after then, the offer is closed.

Features

Admin management

Ability to have resellers

Send message with or without country code E.G. 234 or 080

Facebook plugin

Online payemnt (Paypal, Google checkout etc)

Click here to see the features of the component or click here to contact us

To view the demo of how your component will look like and its functions visit www.skytechng.com/smscomponent
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by hilaryiwens05: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
TripleClickSms is offering d BIGGEST SMS PROMO of d year. HURRY to www.tripleclicksms.com register and enjoy fast, easy and reliable bulksms. we also provide reseller packages that we make you a BOSS in a short while.

Reguard
Hilary Iwenofu
www.tripleclicksms.com
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by Successguilders: 3:22am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls can i ve the component for 5000 plus the template
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by hilaryiwens05: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2013
hello,
i can offer u a fully design bulksms site and a VPS HOSTING for 10k, contact: 08182428991, bbm:22E88D19 OR EMAIL:hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
Successguilders: Pls can i ve the component for 5000 plus the template
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by skytech101(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Our Components are sold @ N5,000. But if you want us to customize it in your name it is N10,000. The difference is that instead of buying SkyTech SmS Component, it will be your name. You can resale it, build several websites and make money like Hilary. Visit www.skytechng.com/sms_component to see how our component works.
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by phpNET(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pls explain properly what u meant by sms component. Did u mean sms gateway? what are the main features and why do you think we should patronise your product?
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by kasbeats(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2014
skytech101: SkyTech Will help you develop a Bulk SMS Component in your name and Brand.

You can resale it, install in your websites. very responsive.

Cost of Development: N15,000
This offer is opened for the first 5 People to show interest and after then, the offer is closed.

Features

Admin management

Ability to have resellers

Send message with or without country code E.G. 234 or 080

Facebook plugin

Online payemnt (Paypal, Google checkout etc)

Click here to see the features of the component or click here to contact us

To view the demo of how your component will look like and its functions visit www.skytechng.com/smscomponent

...i paid you 25000 for gsm databse and you sent me computer generated database ,y na
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by kasbeats(m): 12:57am On Jul 23, 2014
kasbeats:

...i paid you 25000 for gsm databse and you sent me computer generated database ,y na

SkytechNG,duped me 25,000 for database,abeg no patronize d guy ooo .....I had to spend another 30,000 before i could get the original....d skytech matter don tire me naw,i put him in God's hands tho,jes ,that 25,000 ehn,na hustle of blood and sweat the money follow comot,buh its one of dose lessons sha.....
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by skytech101(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
you are just messing your self up. you will not just go on air and rubbish somebodies reputation. i have alot of clients and have never failed them. you can visit www.skytechng.com to see our list of portfolios. please look for what to do with your time. because as far as i am concern you are just jobless.
kasbeats:

SkytechNG,duped me 25,000 for database,abeg no patronize d guy ooo .....I had to spend another 30,000 before i could get the original....d skytech matter don tire me naw,i put him in God's hands tho,jes ,that 25,000 ehn,na hustle of blood and sweat the money follow comot,buh its one of dose lessons sha.....
Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by skytech101(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
you are just messing your self up. you will not just go on air and rubbish somebodies reputation. i have alot of clients and have never failed them. you can visit www.skytechng.com to see our list of portfolios. please look for what to do with your time. because as far as i am concern you are just jobless.
kasbeats:

Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by skytech101(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
kasbeats:

Re: Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today by kasbeats(m): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2014
Kjj

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. / MDL Vs Polymer / Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.