Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) (9144 Views)

Joomla SMS Component & GSM Database (local Govt. By Local Govt -new Update) / Develop Your Own Bulksms Component With Your Name & Brand Today / Gsm Number Generator Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Opportunity Promo:
Get Joomla SMS Component(unlimited license & works in all versions of Joomla) and The Full GSM Database of Nigeria (Local Govt by Local Govt)
for just N15000 (the price is for both- isn't it a life time opportunity?).
Note: we shall be given out 1 Joomla Premium Template worth N5000 free to the first 10 people to order for the promo package.

Offer ends 21st December, 2013. For more info call +234(0)9152552273, +234(0)9152552274, +1 (206) 231-0290, +91 7805977569 or send an email to info@skytechng.com,
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by damickey(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Are you working with any of the aspirants in Anambra state? Don't fall victim to spammers. Get legit numbers from the right source. Check the attached picture to this post and call any number from the list to confirm their location. Feel free to call us 08039422997 or visit www.85kobo.com'

Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by Successguilders: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Bulk sms component, so it can be given for free? This world self.
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2013
The GSM Number Database offered by SkyTech is genuine and authentic and you can verify your self. we are here to make life easy for people.
Bulk SMS Providers in Nigeria have held Nigerians to ransom for a very long time and extorting them. some people sell the old GSM Number Database for as much as N300,000, when you visit thier websites you see GSM NUMBER GENERATOR there (Scam) and much of this people do not even have an office.

Nigerians do not like buying things cheap or free because they feel it is not genuine. we have to change that mentality of ours and believe in ourselves. i am a business man and believe in return. i will prefer selling something for 2 Naira to 10 people rather than selling the same thing for 4 Naira to 1 person.

for more information visit www.skytechng.com or www.bulksmsreseller.net. you can also call +234(0)9152552273, +234(0)9152552274, +1 (206) 231-0290, +91 7805977569

http://reseller.bulksmsreseller.net/gsm-number-database-in-nigeria.html
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by hilaryiwens05: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Check out
www.tripleclicksms.com ,we offer
affordable bulksms platform +
domain + VPS hosting for 10k. U
can also buy sms unit @1naira
www.tripleclicksms.com
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by ilekky(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2013
skytech is real and authentic.I met him here in nairaland and with his assistance

i have built more than 10 sms sites.Whatever he says,it works.I highly recommend him.

H e gave us the complete secret of bulk sms business when I bought his components.

You can check yemlatsms.com,bigisms.com,elizsms.com,prospersms.com,thepremiumsms.com,sunlightsms.com

and many more.Kudos to skytechng.com
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by shorxynla(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
I am Adeoti Olusola, I here by recommend skytechng. I ordered for their bulk sms component and infact I love it more than sms portal creator.

I also order for their gsm database, even though my money wasn't complete, the guy still went ahead and deliver the GSM database to my email and said I should worry about the balance.

I hereby recommend him!!!
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by Successguilders: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
shorxynla: I am Adeoti Olusola, I here by recommend skytechng. I ordered for their bulk sms component and infact I love it more than sms portal creator.

I also order for their gsm database, even though my money wasn't complete, the guy still went ahead and deliver the GSM database to my email and said I should worry about the balance.

Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by Successguilders: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
shorxynla: I am Adeoti Olusola, I here by recommend skytechng. I ordered for their bulk sms component and infact I love it more than sms portal creator.

Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by shorxynla(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Give him a trial and you won't regret.
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by skytech101(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
God Bless YOu
Successguilders:
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by codelord: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Free SMS Marketing Tools:
Extract Nigerian Phone Numbers and Email using this free tool
http://tools.sms2profit.com
With this free tool you can extract email address from files and from any web page using this free tool.
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by 1stMD: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Read: The Complete Guide to Start an e-Commerce Business in Nigeria: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/10/the-complete-guide-to-start-e-commerce.html
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by fajob: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2017
keep it up Bro

We are also into

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
Html,Css,Bootstrap,jquery,Javascript,Php
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by CannyInfotech: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) by Emeka71(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Well delivered.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.