Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? (5533 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Haywhymido(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Yeepaa, ah don hear am finish oo.
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Kanwulia: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
rexibity:
You r soo sicky funny.

I knoooooooooooooow! grin
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Kanwulia: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
NickiRoman: lipsrsealed :X

Bwaaaaaah haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! cheesy
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by rexibity(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Kanwulia:

I knoooooooooooooow! grin
then, I love U for YOU.
badt gal!
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by 5minsmadness: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Kanwulia: Women have fluid too o! wink

I was having some self-action after watching "sointin". . . . .then my CLINTONIS protruded from it's shell and I 'ad an h-orrrga-sm. cool
It felt wet, warm and slimy. . . VERRRRY PLEASUREABLE! cool
Then I put my fingers in my poohsie and 'smelled' it!
It smelled like 'sardine'. . .
Then I put my fingers in my mouth and tasted it!
It tasted like unsweet yorgurt with cottage cheese. . .VERY STARCHY!

Then I took a slice of bread. . .and put it in my pant. . . and I ate it! kiss

. . . .THEN IT WAS FOLLOWED BY 'BLOOD'! I WAS 10 YEARS OLD! kiss

***pukes violently****
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Nmeri17: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2014

I was having some self-action after watching "sointin". . . . .then my CLINTONIS protruded from it's shell and I 'ad an h-orrrga-sm. cool

You practically disvirgined yourself.

don't even know which is funnier. kanwulias post or the reception. every body Don abandon OP post smiley
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Kanwulia: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nmeri17:

don't even know which is funnier. kanwulias post or the reception. every body Don abandon OP post smiley

I did not dis-VAJlN moi sef.
I simply started my "periodicals''! wink

As for abandon the OP's post?
Na todaaaaaaaaaaay? cheesy
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Ryda(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2014

Lyn angry
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Kanwulia: 4:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Ryda:

Lyn angry

Yesssssssz? cool
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 20, 2014
I felt sick. although, i knew it was going to happen. i actually felt sick because i remembered the dream and the female participant was 20+ older than i was. i still remember what i said when i woke up: "really? body?"
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by baybiemee: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kanwulia:
Women have fluid too o! wink

Someone please pick up my jaw shocked
Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by peteruuu(m): 5:50am On Dec 04, 2014
RedBenson:
Why everybody just dey quote Kanwulia naw? Most girls do worst than her own. Her own na only slices of bread she dipped inside there chop am, some girls don even use thier vaginnal fluid cook okpono soup and fried rice. Smh!
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? by Danhumprey: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2014
Nmeri17:

gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? / Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable. / Inter-religious Relationships/marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.