Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing (3395 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2013

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by dasparrow: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Post

Na wa o! See all those dollar bills. On a side note, the dogs are cute.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by Annie2gud(f): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
She looks cool.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by icebebe(f): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
mmmm see as dog dey scatter dollar aha,tonto fyn today o,seems she jus wokeup
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by demelza: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Cute doggies! kiss
I dont care for the dog-sitter. sad
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by PregnantBoy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chai! When did this one become news now?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by Annie2gud(f): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
demelza: Cute doggies! kiss
I dont care for the dog-sitter. sad
Eweliwe Nne
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
tonto dikeh.. and her dogs, again

singing..

*when calabar men shall see her home*

when calabar men shall see her home ooooo..

when calabar men shall see her home

we are goin to hear tht too... CALABAR..

singing fades.....
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by icebebe(f): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: tonto dikeh.. and her dogs, again

singing..

*when calabar men shall see her home*

when calabar men shall see her home ooooo..

when calabar men shall see her home

we are goin to hear tht too... CALABAR..

singing fades.....
yuh no get sense i swear
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
icebebe: yuh no get sense i swear
i already know...
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by sholay2011(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Seems like Tonto Di.cke hasn't serviced paid her dues recently to Seun...'cos I'm 'worried' about her dwindling fame on NL. grin grin

If it was before, a thread like this would have jumped to frontpage within a twinkle of an eye.

Or has Tiwa Savage taken her place? undecided
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by whiteroses(f): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
sholay2011: Seems like Tonto Di.cke hasn't serviced paid her dues recently to Seun...'cos I'm 'worried' about her dwindling fame on NL. grin grin

If it was before, a thread like this would have jumped to frontpage within a twinkle of an eye.

Or has Tiwa Savage taken her place? undecided

EVERYBODY DON SEE SAY NA YEYE GIRL SHE BE
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh & Her Dogs Relaxing by tontodike1: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Limpopo Master Goes Back To Oldlove, Ebube Nwagbo After Marriagebreakdown? / What' Wrong With This Photo Taken At UBA? / Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.