Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' (2057 Views)

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by Manta(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2008
Listen to new mode9 joint 'GREEN Passport' from his yet to be released album 'Chapter Nine' under his personal record label 'Redeye Music' on his myspace page www.myspace.com/modenine.

Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by chasisgirl(f): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2008
as if u dont know that manta is modenine, u try sha .the song is below average, the beat is wack. i hope u wont include that in ur album cos that song will spoil it. tongue cool shocked grin
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2008
na everybody be modenne for ur side, its modenine all d way!!!
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by chasisgirl(f): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2008
lol.i still love modenine and saucekid, they are nigeria's finest .ruggedman is just there . he dey watch their gate. na gateman.
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2008
chasisgirl:

lol.i still love modenine and saucekid, they are nigeria's finest .ruggedman is just there . he dey watch their gate. na gateman.

na small by small una go dey confess. if u like modenine, den i like u, baby ki ni diliyo!!!
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2008
Meeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn i m proud of modenine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just heared track now!!!!! I pray he does a video for this track. Flow is tight. Rhyme is right!!!! This is what hip hop means, Address issues with it and dis guy is just dat. I'm nigerian so i got a green passport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2008
boring
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2008
ibkaye:

boring

na u know. boring or no boring. we r not all intelligent
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2008
javalove:

what has intelligence got to do with the song being boring?
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2008
ibkaye:

what has intelligence got to do with the song being boring?

if a nice song like dat sounds boring to u, a song filled with messages, den i wonder
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2008
javalove:

if a nice song like that sounds boring to u, a song filled with messages, den i wonder
one man's meat is another man's poison, this is obvioulsy you preferable meat
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2008
ibkaye:

one man's meat is another man's poison, this is obvioulsy you preferable meat

iwo lo o jare, ko bara e da so un cheesy
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by fastmoney(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2008
stupid ass modenine said pick a form from the "PAKI", he sayin that shit cos he in nigeria, man would get shanked for making such a racist, im black but i'll still shank man for making such racist comments.
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
aja lo ma jenu e. a dog go eat ur mouth,
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by FLOWSHOW: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
lol. javalove is at it again , this time in vernacular .
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
na only "PAKI" u fit pick from dat track. na u sabi. d lyrics of dat track tight oooo and i pray he does a video to bring out the brilliance. Modenine all the way!!!

Lyrics: Too hot
Beats: Can be better
Sense of Humor: Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nigerian, so i got a green passport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by fastmoney(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
i dun need a green passport to verify im a nigerian, meet man on tha road nd u'll knw how nigerian i gets, javalove is a ho.
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
wat d ffffffffff??

Mark my words. U wud soon be deported. go mark ur calendar oooo. u tink say i dey joke, dem go soon deport u. den u wud have every reason to need a green passport.

How u take enta UK sef, na APAPA Wharf u pass, ? Abi dem lock u inside container cheesy

Once again,

I'm Nigerian, so i got a green passport!!!!!
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by abdurrazaq(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

lol. javalove is at it again , this time in vernacular .
grin cheesy grin
This man go kill person 4 here ooo.

@javalove, control yourself man, you don't know the angel passing by grin
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by fastmoney(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2008
at the end of the day, modenine used racist comments on that tune and u fink its cool cos ur on his jock, u need to stop giving modenines penis stretch marks, modenine should present you with a steering weel and a gear cos ur riding his penis so fast, nohomo but if u must ride a jock, ride urs, self sex is baata than gay sex
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
abdurrazaq:

grin cheesy grin
This man go kill person 4 here ooo.

@javalove, control yourself man, you don't know the angel passing by grin

lol, the Angel has passed already!

fastmoney:

at the end of the day, modenine used racist comments on that tune and u think its cool because your on his jock, u need to stop giving modenines privates stretch marks, modenine should present you with a steering weel and a gear because your riding his privates so fast, nohomo but if u must ride a jock, ride urs, self sex is baata than gay sex

Pot calling Kettle Black. See the kind of disgusting comments u r making. About privates? If u were an artiste, u wud say worse things. Some one spat a track of 2 verses and all u can pick out of it is a line. You cant convince me that u r normal ooo cheesy Even the most renowned phsychiatrist cant convince me.

Go about telling everyone on the street that modenine said "PAKI". After that, jump into lagos lagoon before it dries up!!
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by fastmoney(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
if he didnt say that word, i wouldnt pick it out tha song,
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
so, asides that, wat oda thing did u learn from the track? or better still, wat do u think of the track?
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by fastmoney(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
i fink its a regular modenine tune but the beats are kinda weak, i'd rather wanna hear a tune about bigging up naija in pigeon english but im not saying its a bad tune, its a regular tune.
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by eldee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
javalove:

So because she doesn't like 'Green Passport', she's not intelligent?
Are you sure you're seeing what you're typing?

So if your dad says he doesn't like the song he's daft?
Infact, we should start using it as assessment in colleges now innit?
Come, for a Modenine fan, you impress me less everyday
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2008
cos u included ,y popsy, comment withdrawn!!!

But u know i dont have to impress u,

@fastmoney

must every naija song be in pigeon. una don tire me for dis forum oooo. Must every song that comes out of naija be in pigeon?

As for me, i dont pay attention to whether the song is pigeon or not. he cud do it in pigeon and end up being wack. that his his style. thats wat makes him MODENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by fastmoney(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2008
javalove:

because u included ,y popsy, comment withdrawn!!!

But u know i don't have to impress u,

@fastmoney

must every naija song be in pigeon. una don tire me for this forum oooo. Must every song that comes out of naija be in pigeon?

As for me, i don't pay attention to whether the song is pigeon or not. he cud do it in pigeon and end up being wack. that his his style. thats what makes him MODENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im saying that such message would flow on a listener betta if delivered in pigeon, right now it sounds like p-diddy trying to sing the mexican national anthem, u get me fam?
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by eldee(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
javalove:

because u included ,y popsy, comment withdrawn!!!

But u know i don't have to impress u
Oi, I'm sorry if that line sounded like an insult, I was only trying to send a message . . .

Yeah . . . you don't have to impress me, but you also need to respect other people's views
Ask anyone, modenine fans and the dude himself view situations before spitting
But look at the way you sounded in that post, even Modenine will be ashamed of you

You look at a lady and tell her she's not intelligent because she doesn't like ONE Modenine track
C'mon . . . listen to yourself undecided
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by javalove(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2008
na u sabi,

ok the gal in question - -@ibikaye

sorry for saying u r not intelligent oooo

@eldee

pls return to ur seat. i don hear u. mooni shebe mo (i no go do am again)
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by chasisgirl(f): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
javalove:

ok the girl in question - -@ibikaye
sorry for saying you're not intelligent oooo

can u imagine this stupid idiot javapussii insulting ibikaye because she says she doesnt like that modenine track,
i will repeat what eldee said, if your momma says she doesnt like the modenine beat in d song , am sure u will tell ur mooma she is stupid, mannerless goat .you have no respect for nigerian ladies. shhh
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by Alexalibur: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2008
LMAO, I love this website, U guys are funny mehn, But fuh real Java, Relax oooh, We all know Mode9 go hard but you also got to take criticism oooh, =) What's up w/ African Kings?? Havn't heard of their crew in a minute, We need some entertainment up in here =)
Re: Listen To New Mode9 Joint 'green Passport' by abdurrazaq(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
chasisgirl:

can u imagine this stupid idiot javapussii insulting ibikaye because she says she doesnt like that modenine track,
i will repeat what eldee said, if your momma says she doesnt like the modenine beat in d song , am sure u will tell your mooma she is stupid, mannerless goat .you have no respect for nigerian ladies. shhh
haba, the guy don apologise nah sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? / Jay-z Addresses Illuminati Allegations In Song "Heaven" On Magna / Which Is The Most Popular Radio Station In Ondo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.