Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise (1081 Views)

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / My Husband Is A Flirt And Sleeps With Anything In Skirt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by Abidex114(f): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please advice. I am now 20years old. I love my boyfriend, he also claims to love me. Our relationship is going to 2years now. We keep distance relationship with unfrequent communication but it didn't affect the relationship as i am concerned. Now, i am planning to let him go because he is very very flirt and i hate womanizers. I don't know what to do. Please i need matured advices please
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by Ochhie(f): 2:08am On Nov 06, 2013
Sorry, u hia?
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by Kanwulia: 2:20am On Nov 06, 2013
You should be working on your 1ST DEGREE. . . . DARLING. kiss
With the kinds of letters you are stringing along in your post. . . it is obvious you have nothing to offer but your 20 YEAR-OLD, ALREADY-MAMA-TOKUNBO 'toto'! kiss

After you get that. . .then I will see it fit to pay you the slightest attention.
Till then. . . . Get your azzze back in the classroom!
ASUU STRIKE OR NOT! kiss

I really do not see how A RE-FURBISHED, OTIGBA-COMPUTER NOT EVEN WANTING TO CONNECT TO YOUR 'FREE WI-FI'. . . should be a top priority to ANYONE including YOU at this or any given time!

MOOOOOOVE!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by temi4fash(m): 4:40am On Nov 06, 2013
Go and get ur degree first.... And also since u cant cope with him.. Y dont u just let him go..abi na by force
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by obyrich(m): 5:52am On Nov 06, 2013
Kanwulia: You should be working on your 1ST DEGREE. . . . DARLING. kiss
With the kinds of letters you are stringing along in your post. . . it is obvious you have nothing to offer but your 20 YEAR-OLD, ALREADY-MAMA-TOKUNBO 'toto'! kiss

After you get that. . .then I will see it fit to pay you the slightest attention.
ASUU STRIKE OR NOT! kiss

I really do not see how A RE-FURBISHED, OTIGBA-COMPUTER NOT EVEN WANTING TO CONNECT TO YOUR 'FREE WI-FI'. . . should be a top priority to ANYONE including YOU at this or any given time!

MOOOOOOVE!!! kiss
Sometimes you make sense. OP take this advice religiously.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by ifyalways(f): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
LMAO @ Very very flirt. cheesy

@OP,why is it hard for you to leave a very very flirt guy?You cant make him stop you know,just leave him or accept him that way.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abidex114: Please advice. I am now 20years old. I love my boyfriend, he also claims to love me. Our relationship is going to 2years now. We keep distance relationship with unfrequent communication but it didn't affect the relationship as i am concerned. Now, i am planning to let him go because he is very very flirt and i hate womanizers. I don't know what to do. Please i need matured advices please

You are still planning? Ok, let me know when you write down the plan, I can help with the vision and mission statement, research method, references. Everything you need dear..

Al least it will take some yrs to materialize. By then, your mates don leave you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by Woged2005(f): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ol girl, sistas have given u the best advice to a 20yr old above. If u like don't take it. na u sabi. But I don't want to judge you. You are just way too young to be crying for men now..walai! Reserve the tears, you need it in future. He's not your husband yet you want to keep him to yourself and enjoy like a married woman eeeh? You are still at the age when girls have 9 boyfriends, whom they play in the field with, go to youth fellowship, library, live shows, group events, visit sick people in hospitals to pray for them, have fun in the choir and youth ministries. The boy is definitely doing the right thing for his age mingling with friends and you call it 'flirting' abi 'womanizing'? Get your priorities right, girl.

Serve God with your youth and have fun, leave men alone!
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kanwulia: You should be working on your 1ST DEGREE. . . . DARLING. kiss

ASUU STRIKE OR NOT! kiss

MOOOOOOVE!!! kiss
gbam.kanwulia has said it all.listen to her.

Work on yourself first before thinking of how to complement a man.by the way what else do you have to offer apart from your over used vagina
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Flirt, Please Advise by indoorlove(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
20 years? You are still 'very very' young to be wasting your future with a very very flirting boyfriend. Go and read your book!

(1) (Reply)

A 34yrs Old Man Raped A Teenager To Death / Advice Needed Urgently On The Best Interest Of A Child In distance Marriage / Wedding Day Bloopers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.