Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,035 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Let's Play This Game Call "Last Man Standing" Part 2! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Play This Game Call "Last Man Standing" Part 2! (1035 Views)

Que Sera, Sera (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 2) / " The Last Man On Earth Sat Alone In A Room. There Was A Knock On The Door" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Let's Play This Game Call "Last Man Standing" Part 2! by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2013
LET'S TRY THIS GAME:
It's called "THE LAST MAN STANDING"
The one who comments last wins, with each
WORD that ends ur sentence, the next
person to comment will use ur last WORD
to start his or her sentence.
Example: "welcome to the game", next
person'll start with "GAME" E.g "Game of
this sort is for matured minds"
Next person'll start with "MINDS" and so
on....
Please if u find out ur comment is not in
line with the GAME'S rule, delete and try
again.
I'll start with:
Life is a teacher the more we live the more
we learn.
Next person should start with "LEARN"
Let's go....
Re: Let's Play This Game Call "Last Man Standing" Part 2! by Obinnau(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2013

(1)

Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books / ENTER HERE For Any Kind Of Video Tutorials (step-by-step: Beginners & Advanced) / Poem: Don't Stand By My Grave And Weep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.