Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books (1011 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER / Do We Have Published Authors Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
I want to know members of Nairaland who have published their books, so that we can appreciate them (including yours truly) and others and I will highlight them on my popular blogs and social network pages.

The following attached photos are covers of two of my popular books and they include Children of Heaven, Scarlet Tears of London, The Language of True Love, Bye, Bye Zimbabwe, In the House of Dogs, The Prophet Lied, Diary of the Memory Keeper, Nollywood Mirror Series and other books in print and electronic versions distributed by Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lulu, Tower Books and other booksellers worldwide.

Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by amiskurie(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Interesting!
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by 2scorehigh(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good initiative. I'll be posting mine soon...
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by frank317: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Here is mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
frank317: Here is mine
WOW!

Give me the link so that I can highlight it asap.
My recommendation may get you offer of film adaptations of it.
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by Orikinla(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
frank317: Here is mine

Your novel shares the same title with Cyber Lover [NOOK Book] by Lizzie Lynn Lee.
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by frank317: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Orikinla:

Your novel shares the same title with Cyber Lover [NOOK Book] by Lizzie Lynn Lee.

I don't know about Lizzie's book, I will try and read it. I don't have a link, just an ecopy... How do I make it reach u?
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by Realtol(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Sir, can I have your blog link? I would like to follow your blog and drink from your ocean of knowledge.
Thanks!
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by MosD: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm yet to publish but my crime fiction manuscript - the world is your oyster - came third in the just concluded all African Cordite books competition. Still hoping to get a reputable publisher.
As someone noted, would love to get the link to your blog. Good job you doing sir
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by Orikinla(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
frank317:

I don't know about Lizzie's book, I will try and read it. I don't have a link, just an ecopy... How do I make it reach u?
If it is not published, I advise you to give it an original title like "The Cyber Lover of...." to differentiate it from the title of the one already published and circulating worldwide.
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Realtol: Sir, can I have your blog link? I would like to follow your blog and drink from your ocean of knowledge.
Thanks!
Just use Google to search for Orikinla and you will find all my blogs. They are over 30.
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
MosD: I'm yet to publish but my crime fiction manuscript - the world is your oyster - came third in the just concluded all African Cordite books competition. Still hoping to get a reputable publisher.
As someone noted, would love to get the link to your blog. Good job you doing sir

See https://www.writersandartists.co.uk/self-publishing/articles/709/considering-self-publishing/
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by 2scorehigh(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Finally here is mine. I have published some of my works before under the pen name Emmy Boy but this one is my latest. It is a thrilling romance story packed with suspense and lots and lots of important life lessons for our youths.

These are the links to get to it:

Available on Smashwords
Available on Amazon.com
Available on Amazon.co.uk

It is available in all eBook formats but I am already planning to also get in published in print with CreateSpace.

I would so much love your critical reviews too.

Thanks and to all our dedicated writers out there, I say, may your writing pen never run dry! cool
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
nice work y'all are doing..

think I'll just stick to poetry..

have many unpublished work tho..few unfinished
Re: Nairalanders Who Have Published Their Books by EJanni(f): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2014
I have published a collection of poems 'not a barren land' and my two novels will be out latest early next year, by His grace. I will upload mine soon. I also need encouragement please. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

An Ode To Our Mamas: A Song Of Love, Joy And Happiness! / He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad / A Court Of Mist And Fury (A Court Of Thorns And Roses #2) - Book Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.