Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria (2521 Views)

The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / You Can Now Report Your Telecom Provider Directly To NCC / Annoying Messages Sent By Telecom Service Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by icyomos: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2013
1. I WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND FOUND OUT THAT MY #100 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED, I CALLED D CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE RESPONSE WAS BETWEEN D WEE HOUR OF 3.45AM (THEN I WAS SLEEPING AND MY PHONE IS SWITCH OFF ) AN SMS WAS SENT TO MY PHONE N THAT'S Y #100 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY PHONE.
CHECK OUT HOW GLO STEALS NIGERIANS SECRETLY?

2. D NEXT TWO DAYS I JUST SWITCH MY PHONE ON IN THE MORNING AND GUESSED WHAT I SAW.... THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBIN TO AMAZING FACTS BLAH BLAH BLAH! BEHOLD I CHECK MY BALANCE #100 HAS BEEN STOLEN.

I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAID THEY ARE SORRY N THAT I SHOULD SEND UNSUB NOLLY TO 30363. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE I NEVER SENT SUBSCRIBE NOLLY TO 30363. SO IS IT THAT THEY PURPOSELY REGISTER YOU TO IT SO THAT THEY WILL DEDUCT UR BALANCE. IMAGINE REMOVING #100 FROM ONE MILLION NIGERIANS.

MY BRODA NA BROAD DAY LIGHT STEALING...
MUST ALL SECTOR BE CURRUPT?
MY BRODA SHARE UR OWN EXPERIENCE!!!!!
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by weazley(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Yea, d latest is dem(glo) changing ur network plan, to welcome bac, this happened to me 3times in two weeks, d first time ut happened i calld d customer care a.k.a self service( nairalands synonymous word for mas.tur.bation) and d stewpin lady turned al blames on me dat i may have mistakenly entered d code on my fone unknowingly, goin bac to my prefered plan costs 100, i did, d next tudays same tin happened, dis tyme d customer care rep said twas a tech problem, anoda hundred box, d nextweek it happened again.. i jist removed d sim and kept in under my dvd, till further notice, dat network provider needs serious intervention from God knws wat.
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by AskProf: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
icyomos: 1. I WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND FOUND OUT THAT MY #100 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED, I CALLED D CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE RESPONSE WAS BETWEEN D WEE HOUR OF 3.45AM (THEN I WAS SLEEPING AND MY PHONE IS SWITCH OFF ) AN SMS WAS SENT TO MY PHONE N THAT'S Y #100 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY PHONE.

2. D NEXT TWO DAYS I JUST SWITCH MY PHONE ON IN THE MORNING AND GUESSED WHAT I SAW.... THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBIN TO AMAZING FACTS BLAH BLAH BLAH! BEHOLD I CHECK MY BALANCE #100 HAS BEEN STOLEN.

I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAID THEY ARE SORRY N THAT I SHOULD SEND UNSUB NOLLY TO 30363. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE I NEVER SENT SUBSCRIBE NOLLY TO 30363. SO IS IT THAT THEY PURPOSELY REGISTER YOU TO IT SO THAT THEY WILL DEDUCT UR BALANCE. IMAGINE REMOVING #100 FROM ONE MILLION NIGERIANS.

Yes, they've done it to me sometime ago: almost TWO THOUSAND NAIRA stolen between 10:00pm & 6:00am... There was no activity (Voice, Data, SMS ) on my line... But, I didnt call customer service, I went to GLO office THREE times & It wasnt resolved... That was before, let it happen again... ITU President will have to come down to their office before I leave...

But, they are still stealing ONE Hundred Naira over some flimsy DATING jargons for which I never asked for...

One day, I'll decide to PUT A STOP TO IT ALL... FINALLY.
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by lekeakinwusi: 2:15am On Dec 01, 2013
I JUST HAD MONEY STOLEN FROM ME BY GLO. NOW... I HAVE DECIDED TO BREAK THE SIM CARD FROM GLO. IF THE 5K-10K I BUY EVERY MONTH IS GIVEN TO MTN OR AIRTEL , IT'S BETTER . THEY ARE JUST THEIVES. I HAVE BEEN A LONG CUSTOMER AND THEY KEEP DOING THIS RUBBISH.
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by femiaction(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
icyomos: 1. I WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND FOUND OUT THAT MY #100 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED, I CALLED D CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE RESPONSE WAS BETWEEN D WEE HOUR OF 3.45AM (THEN I WAS SLEEPING AND MY PHONE IS SWITCH OFF ) AN SMS WAS SENT TO MY PHONE N THAT'S Y #100 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY PHONE.

SEND UNSUB FACT TO 30363. Then you receive dear subscriber,you have been successfully unsubcribed from the Service
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by Anomnity: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Glo has no iota of integrity.None at all.Once they steal from you its final.It can't be replaced forever even if you meet them face to face.This thread will tell you more:
https://www.nairaland.com/1544852/glo-wiped-away-all-bounce
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by olahero(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
why are they deducting credit without been subscribed to any of their products? actually i can`t blame them all because the issue of our nation is more frighter than this, may God bless us to a state that we can sue them and gained our wants.
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by AskProf: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Anomnity: Glo has no iota of integrity.None at all.Once they steal from you its final.It can't be replaced forever even if you meet them face to face.This thread will tell you more:
https://www.nairaland.com/1544852/glo-wiped-away-all-bounce

You said it all.
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by Mrdigitech(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2014
Please you people she drop your Glo lines and switch over to other networks. GLO NIGERIA ARE THEIVES, They just stole my credit yesterday. This is the second time this is happening to me in 3 months. They secretly subscribe you to some scamming service only to be deducting you credit especially when you recharge frequently. I called their customer care to complain this morning to complain, they said the dedudcted it because of a 3081 service which I have never heard of or subscribed to. I recharge my phone at least four times a week. I am tired of their scamming policy against the innocent masses. PLEASE BE WARNED
Re: The Bad Side Glo Telecom In Nigeria by Mrdigitech(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Please you people she drop your Glo lines and switch over to other networks. GLO NIGERIA ARE THEIVES, They just stole my credit yesterday. This is the second time this is happening to me in 3 months. They secretly subscribe you to some scamming service only to be deducting you credit especially when you recharge frequently. I called their customer care to complain this morning to complain, they said the dedudcted it because of a 3081 service which I have never heard of or subscribed to. I recharge my phone at least four times a week. I am tired of their scamming policy against the innocent masses. PLEASE BE WARNED

(1) (Reply)

How To Format All Phones / How To Register My Etisalat Line / Tecno Pouvoir 3 For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.