Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Is The Most Polite Way To Tell A Person He/she Has Body Odour? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Most Polite Way To Tell A Person He/she Has Body Odour? (787 Views)

When You Tell A Group Of Girls You Work At Shell / Polite Insult / The Polite Way To Peeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Polite Way To Tell A Person He/she Has Body Odour? by sheedy407(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Sorry Mods,dnt really know where to post this.

What Is The Most Polite Way To Tell A Person He/She Has Body Odour?
I have a Friend who is Suffering from Body Odour, Sincerely I don't know how to tell him....

What should I do??
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Tell A Person He/she Has Body Odour? by free2ryhme: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2013
If he/she is suffering from body odour take him/her to see a doctoR

How is that too difficult to understand
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Tell A Person He/she Has Body Odour? by Lovetinz(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2013
You might drop a hint that he is is using the wrong Detergent for his laundry,
sort of.. Emm why does your clothes always smell like that..are you sure you are not using expired soap/starch etc..?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Is Smarter Than All Of You. / 10 Types Of People You Meet In vigils. / Akpos Lost In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.