Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Use The Airtel Unlimited Plan On Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use The Airtel Unlimited Plan On Your Android Phone (1139 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use The Airtel Unlimited Plan On Your Android Phone by Dramadiddy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Before showing you how to use this, I would advice you to be very patient, do not rush things.. I have tested this and it works.. First thing to do is make sure you dont have any active data plan at all.. Now send the code "bbum" to 440.. This costs 1,500 and your account will be credited with 2GB.. After that, then you load 200 and wait for a while, your account will be credited with 10mb.. Once its credited with 10mb, you can now use the 2GB when you have finished the 10mb. (So in the real sense, the 10mb actually makes the 2GB active for use). You have to be patient cause this actually takes time, you might also want to switch off you data services just to get it right before surfing the net.

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Airtel Unlimited Plan On Your Android Phone by Destiny4fame(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dramadiddy: Before showing you how to use this, I would advice you to be very patient, do not rush things.. I have tested this and it works.. First thing to do is make sure you dont have any active data plan at all.. Now send the code "bbum" to 440.. This costs 1,500 and your account will be credited with 2GB.. After that, then you load 200 and wait for a while, your account will be credited with 10mb.. Once its credited with 10mb, you can now use the 2GB when you have finished the 10mb. (So in the real sense, the 10mb actually makes the 2GB active for use). You have to be patient cause this actually takes time, you might also want to switch off you data services just to get it right before surfing the net.
...nd aw thru is dis?
Re: How To Use The Airtel Unlimited Plan On Your Android Phone by pendusky(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
for 1st time users on bb plan wil need the daily plan to kickstrt the 2G
Re: How To Use The Airtel Unlimited Plan On Your Android Phone by Dramadiddy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
pendusky: for 1st time users on bb plan wil need the daily plan to kickstrt the 2G
well, i dont know of this tho.. But the one i pasted up works fine.. If u follow it well
Re: How To Use The Airtel Unlimited Plan On Your Android Phone by Dramadiddy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Destiny4fame: ...nd aw thru is dis?
u can test it wit d daily unlimited plan, jst send bbud to 440 for 100naira.. And then.. Load 200naira.. And wait for a while until ure credited with 10mb, then it cn start working

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Android Phone / Crazy Kings Game Android Solutions Tool Gems APK Ios / Glo 4.5G Ish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.