Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! (54137 Views)

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death / Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by onila(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Of course, I can see why this man sued his wife. She lied. She lied about her physical health and attractiveness. she had plastic surgery in the past but unfortunately her ugly genes cldnt

Chinese man sues wife over ugly child – and wins $120,000, and good on him. Expect many more of these lawsuits in the future. It has always bugged me the way women commoditise their bodies: slathering on cosmetics, changing their hair colour, getting boob jobs, injecting botox into their faces and the list goes on and on. Apart from the fact we’re told we men should not objectify women when women clearly are the biggest sexual objectifiers of their bodies, I found myself worried that such women have no honour. A big part about honour is honesty and a woman with a fake body is not being honest about herself. For me as a man, I look at a woman’s body and her features to guage how healthy she is physically and if she would produce good children for me because frankly I’m shopping for a good mother for my children.

This woman committed fraud and I feel for the poor husband here. He obviously was looking out for the best interests of his children when he selected this woman, meanwhile she was only thinking about the best interests of herself. This woman frankly should not have been able to reproduce because she’s the carrier of genetic refuse. Think about it, would you want to have children with a haemophiliac, a person with Huntington’s victim or Down’s syndrome? Of course you wouldn’t, and not because you hate the person with the disease, but because you love your future children too much to put them through such torment. I applaud the judge’s decision here in this case, this man’s children have been afflicted in a way that will stay with them all their lives and if we give them cosmetic surgery too then this crime will only repeated itself. I’m hoping in the near future we will see many more cases like this and more lawsuits against women who get cosmetic surgery. Beauty is not skin deep, it’s in your genes and if you think otherwise you’re the shallow one here.

http://intentious.com/2012/10/28/chinese-man-successfully-sues-wife-for-ugly-children/

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by onila(f): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Afam4eva(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Na waoo...The woman deserves to be sued grin

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by alotofgrace(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
okutufeete!!!! i been nor knw say chinko dey fine o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by DesChyko1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
After all, Marriage is a contract.
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Women and their fake lives!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by chykmoni(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Goat marry goat dey expect Sheep. Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by onila(f): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chinese man sues wife over ugly child – and wins $120,000, and good on him. Expect many more of these lawsuits in the future. It has always bugged me the way women commoditise their bodies: slathering on cosmetics, changing their hair colour, getting boob jobs, injecting botox into their faces and the list goes on and on. Apart from the fact we’re told we men should not objectify women when women clearly are the biggest sexual objectifiers of their bodies, I found myself worried that such women have no honour. A big part about honour is honesty and a woman with a fake body is not being honest about herself. For me as a man, I look at a woman’s body and her features to guage how healthy she is physically and if she would produce good children for me because frankly I’m shopping for a good mother for my children.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by homesteady(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Onila I don't understand your post oh! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by onila(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady: Onila I don't understand your post oh! undecided
she was very ugly before and got plastic surgery

her husband met her when she was beautiful without knowing she was ugly before and had plastic surgery in the past

she gave birth to ugly children and the husband sued her for deceiving him

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by timpaker(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Let him do plastic surgery na or (naija style) claim the children aren't his cool
BTW: how come the kids don't have eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by AbuMikey(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2013

Even You,Onila, are guilty of commoditising Your body with the use of special cosmetics et al!!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by onila(f): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Even You,Onila, are guilty of commoditising Your body with the use of special cosmetics et al!!

i am 100% percent natural

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by timpaker(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
onila: i am 100% percent natural

who we go ask?

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by NadiaSA1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Funny!!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Confirmbabe(f): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
cheesy
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by homesteady(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
onila: she was very ugly before and got plastic surgery

her husband met her when she was beautiful without knowing she was ugly before and had plastic surgery in the past

she gave birth to ugly children and the husband sued her for deceiving him

Ok I get it
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by geolan(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Stale undecidedStale

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by AbuMikey(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
onila: i am 100% percent natural

The only reason I'm gonna agree with you on this is because Ethiopians , Somalians are light-skinned tongue

Upload ur pix let's see wink

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by fr3do(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oh lawd
i cant laugh
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Fulaman198(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
marvel5star: Women and their fake lives!! grin

No joke both in the way they act (they are never themselves and always try to be something they are not) and then you have the plastic surgery.
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Old news, but forever hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Mavor: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lol!!! This $hit needs to make frontpage. Too funny!!! grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by switdil(f): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
The man fyness no show for him pikin body at all
Wicked world indeed

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by adorable29(f): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
This should make FP cos this is our FUTURE REALITY! In less than 30yrs from now, most women (even men sef) would become exact opposites of their natural self! Children no go dey resemble their mama again! Nowadays, there is sugery even to increase one's height!
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Deception
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
adorable29: This should make FP cos this is our FUTURE REALITY! In less than 30yrs from now, most women (even men sef) would become exact replicas of their natural self! Children no go dey resemble their mama again! Nowadays, there is sugery even to increase one's height!

Are you serious? I know one can do genetic alteration to do so
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lol... I culda killed the lady if I was the one...

Front Page topic, If e no hit front page before Friday come and tell me
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Waspy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
North West and Kim Kardash just crossed my mind now. Should i call them? grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by adorable29(f): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fulaman198:

Are you serious? I know one can do genetic alteration to do so
Yes there is! They break their legs in a controlled environment, as the bone heals, the doctor uses some sort of device to stretch the bone.... Its more common than you can imagine especially in India. Have seen various real life documentaries on it! Google it if u may! Welcome to the future! Lol

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Fulaman198(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
adorable29: Yes there is! They break their legs in a controlled environment, as the bone heals, the doctor uses some sort of device to stretch the bone.... Its more common than you can imagine especially in India. Have seen various real life documentaries on it! Google it if u may! Welcome to the future! Lol

Wow that's horrible, I thank God for being tall, but this is ridiculous. People should be happy with who they are naturally.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Fulaman198(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ijogz K: Lol... I culda killed the lady if I was the one...

Front Page topic, If e no hit front page before Friday come and tell me

That's really inappropriate, a lot of women have low self-esteem as a result of men doing that to them. You should seek a woman's heart before her body.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real-life Robocop Starts Work In Dubai Tomorrow Onward (Photo) / Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.