Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title (39095 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 07, 2013

ZIMBABWE’s ugliest man, William Masvinu, has retained the Mr Ugly title in a stiff competition from 11 other finalists in Harare.
Masvinu, 39 was delighted for being voted Zimbabwe’s ugliest man and his delighted wife Alice Chabhanga joined him in the celebrations.
He expressed delight at his latest triumph and vowed to continue his dominance when he competes in the national finals that are set for later this year.
“I think this is a gift from God. I am happy with the results and I hope if given the money I will be able to change my life for the better. Winning the competition has lessened my burden especially considering that one of my children’s fees will be paid for the whole year,” said Masvinu.
His wife Alice joyfully said: “We are happy that the man of the house won the competition and we hope that the organisers will keep their word and give us what is due to us. I will continue supporting him because he is my husband,” she said.
Masvinu, who does not own a cellphone and earns a living as a tout at Mbare Musika, was a clear crowd favourite with Benny Chakanyuka being crowned the first prince and Funny Musekiwa the second prince.
Mr David Machona, the pageant’s national co-ordinator, disclosed that the winners’ packages will be announced this week.
“We are still in the process of finalising the package and we will be handing over the prizes this week. However, all our contestants went away with something on the night with Masvinu going home with groceries as well as an undertaking by one of our sponsors to pay school fees for one of his children.
“As organisers of the pageant we are happy with how the Harare provincial finals panned out and we are hoping for more success as we move to other provinces before finally hosting the national finals,” he said.

Pictured with the 1st runner up^^
I personally thought that the 1st runner up should have won the prize. CHOI!!! shocked shocked

Source: http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2013/06/06/the-zimbabwean-ugliest-man-pageant-is-just-around-the-corner-for-real/

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Ghadafy(m): 4:50am On Nov 07, 2013
He deserve the award.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by sunnyt1(m): 4:59am On Nov 07, 2013
God is great

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by ivoire(f): 5:02am On Nov 07, 2013
Kaii see wetin man go do for moni
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 07, 2013
ivoire: Kaii see wetin man go do for moni
and watz wrong wit it?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by thaoriginator: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2013
gringringrin

Ah be 1st to comment sha, I no wan hear anything from any UGLY nairalander, not even SEUN himselfangry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by myOGAonTOP: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Dude is VERY handsome compared to what this my eyes have seen.
That '.....its a gift from God....' part of the his statement got me like WTF !!!

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Tsmooth1(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by laplace19(m): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm,I rather stay as I'm than to be ugly like that man even with the prizes.......

God,thanks for the way you made me.

Btw,some people go see the guy get hope grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by SlyIg(f): 6:05am On Nov 07, 2013
He isn't very ugly but simply because of money, he has answered it!

Nawa for "ego"!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by HoliSmoosh(f): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Lol. so even being ugly fetches money

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by laplace19(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2013
tha_originator: gringringrin

Ah be 1st to comment sha, I no wan hear anything from any UGLY nairalander, not even SEUN himselfangry

1st to comment wetin?

It's either you are using a china phone or you are in a place out of full network coverage,probably villa grin
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 07, 2013
Lolzzz, this man ugly ni Even the first runner up is uglier... Abeg make dem come my area make I introduce them to bagobiri and his brothers... Na dat time dem go understand the definition of ugliness

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by mrdrizzy(m): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2013
tha_originator: gringringrin

clearly u no see well sha,are u the using AIRTEL??
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Godmother(f): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Joblessless or overfeeding is worrying some people. Imagine the kind of competition they are bringing out
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by dridowu: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Cute man

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by IAMBREEZY: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Ugly ok o.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Tuntheycr7: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Mewa nsele O.
Nobody wud do this kind competitn 4ma Naija....
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by premlove(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2013
The nigga look handsome to me

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2013
Ojuju Calabar!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by eightsin(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2013
Omo,c talent.
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Someone would have me believe ALL naija gals wont mind marrying him so long he is rich.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Damn!!!
Zim is blessed cursed
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by nofij(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Congratulations sir.

Although i dont envy you an inch!! cry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by anthoniosp(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2013
heheheheheheheeeee
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2013

10 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2013
This guy isnt ugly abeg,
OBJ shud av contested

LIKE if u agree grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2013
While this man is busy winning trophies and making money as the "ugliest man ever liveth".

Some chingum boys are walking without money, frying their hairs, wearing tight jeans, piercing their nose, eyes and ear, forming "finest boy ever liveth".

Use what you have to get what you need!

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2013
usmsam:
ZIMBABWE’s ugliest man, William Masvinu, has retained the Mr Ugly title in a stiff competition from 11 other finalists in Harare.
Masvinu, 39 was delighted for being voted Zimbabwe’s ugliest man and his delighted wife Alice Chabhanga joined him in the celebrations.
He expressed delight at his latest triumph and vowed to continue his dominance when he competes in the national finals that are set for later this year.
“I think this is a gift from God. I am happy with the results and I hope if given the money I will be able to change my life for the better. Winning the competition has lessened my burden especially considering that one of my children’s fees will be paid for the whole year,” said Masvinu.
His wife Alice joyfully said: “We are happy that the man of the house won the competition and we hope that the organisers will keep their word and give us what is due to us. I will continue supporting him because he is my husband,” she said.
Masvinu, who does not own a cellphone and earns a living as a tout at Mbare Musika, was a clear crowd favourite with Benny Chakanyuka being crowned the first prince and Funny Musekiwa the second prince.
Mr David Machona, the pageant’s national co-ordinator, disclosed that the winners’ packages will be announced this week.
“We are still in the process of finalising the package and we will be handing over the prizes this week. However, all our contestants went away with something on the night with Masvinu going home with groceries as well as an undertaking by one of our sponsors to pay school fees for one of his children.
“As organisers of the pageant we are happy with how the Harare provincial finals panned out and we are hoping for more success as we move to other provinces before finally hosting the national finals,” he said.

Pictured with the 1st runner up^^
I personally thought that the 1st runner up should have won the prize. CHOI!!! shocked shocked

Source: http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2013/06/06/the-zimbabwean-ugliest-man-pageant-is-just-around-the-corner-for-real/
You kidding me?? shocked grin
Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2013
i see people like this everyday in Lagos.

Reckon, if the organisers come to nigeria, they ll run out of trophies.

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by AbuMikey(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2013

If only Airforce1 had contested,this man wouldn't have won grin

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title by kstyle2(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2013
Dude luks lyk yuzedo...criously

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo / Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.