Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (15139 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 / Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by princely83(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
ikenna58:

If you know your worth, then you will most likely know that 140k is peanut! Unless maybe you finished university with 2:2 or third class, with no work experience except NYSC and with no other qualifications and no membership to any professional body!

My brother/Sister, these companies are belittle our graduates; take it or leave it!
Guy I pity you.... You never find job reach 3 years if not you won't despise little beginnings as stated by the bible. In life we all start somewhere; you can't jump to the top of a ladder instead you climb from the bottom to the top. Life at times is not rosy.....Its good to appreciate the small blessing that comes our way cos it can be a link to the bigger one.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
luther-p:
ure 4 proud,so dose dat finish with 2. 2 hve no value.and am sure ure still unmployed.smh

Very Funny.. If you are close to me, then you will know that humility runs in my veins.
FYI am not unemployed!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
princely83:
Guy I pity you.... You never find job reach 3 years if not you won't despise little beginnings as stated by the bible. In life we all start somewhere; you can't jump to the top of a ladder instead you climb from the bottom to the top. Life at times is not rosy.....Its good to appreciate the small blessing that comes our way cos it can be a link to the bigger one.

Numero Uno: I am not for pity, i am to be celebrated!
Two: I dont disagree with your comment above
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by princely83(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ikenna don't underestimate any class of degree cos I know a lot of guys with low 2.2 and yet they are in big coys and doing excellently well and some first class grads still struggling...Everything in life is GOD. Have this in mind.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
itodo ho: what is it with the job search page? i dont understand. can someone explain to me pls or give a direct link to the application page. thanks and God bless.

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_standardbank/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=25714&localeCode=en-us

Click on "APPLY NOW" and proceed
Goodluck
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
I apologise to anyone that mistook my statements above for an insult and feels hurt! For that, i will send recharge card to all those i offended. just indicate yourself
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
princely83: Ikenna don't underestimate any class of degree cos I know a lot of guys with low 2.2 and yet they are in big coys and doing excellently well and some first class grads still struggling...Everything in life is GOD. Have this in mind.

I dont disagree with you... But if you read my statement to the end, perhaps you will understand that i am not underestimating anyone!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by davide470(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
princely83: Ikenna don't underestimate any class of degree cos I know a lot of guys with low 2.2 and yet they are in big coys and doing excellently well and some first class grads still struggling...Everything in life is GOD. Have this in mind.
Brotherly.. How far. How preparations for BHE?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Xtaceeey: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2013

Don't mind him, he tinks its by qualifications or certification. Na God mercy sure pass. Hafa wt BHE tins na? Ma broda I envy u sha... Go nd succeed joor,

@ikenna58 I bliv I dnt av anyfin 2say again, evry1 has said it all, u dnt av humility running in ur vein, ppl who must claim dey do actually don't, I'm speakin frm experience. God will help us all..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by itodoho(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
ikenna58:

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_standardbank/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=25714&localeCode=en-us

Click on "APPLY NOW" and proceed
Goodluck
thanks ikenna. however, there are some other things i'd like to clarify - like current base salary, available start date..etc is the current base salary ur present salary or one you hope to receive on employment? i await your response. thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
itodo ho:
thanks ikenna. however, there are some other things i'd like to clarify - like current base salary, available start date..etc is the current base salary ur present salary or one you hope to receive on employment? i await your response. thanks

I guess current base salary is what you earn now. Available start date should be immediately nau
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Xtaceeey:

Don't mind him, he tinks its by qualifications or certification. Na God mercy sure pass. Hafa wt BHE tins na? Ma broda I envy u sha... Go nd succeed joor,

@ikenna58 I bliv I dnt av anyfin 2say again, evry1 has said it all, u dnt av humility running in ur vein, ppl who must claim dey do actually don't, I'm speakin frm experience. God will help us all..

Aite.. I hear you Xtaceeey
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
princely83:
Well said Prince!
Iyke ur my guy but lately you've virtually been everywhere replyn posts wit dense sarcasm, cockines nd sheer arrogance in d process blindly arrogating infallablity to urself. Just see Princely83 dat dude has his BHE all expense paid under his belt yet u no go eva hear em voice
If u say humility truly runs in ur blood 1st start by using normal fonts to write rada dn ds red bororo wey dey herald ur arrival.
Best regards

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by konklushun(f): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thanks davide470 for sharin dis info. Lemme go and apply. I am a batch A copa though
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Plsssss, am finding it hard to create a new account. Plssss help me
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hesienberg:
Well said Prince!
Iyke ur my guy but lately you've virtually been everywhere replyn posts wit dense sarcasm, cockines nd sheer arrogance in d process blindly arrogating infallablity to urself. Just see Princely83 dat dude has his BHE all expense paid under his belt yet u no go eva hear em voice
If u say humility truly runs in ur blood 1st start by using normal fonts to write rada dn ds red bororo wey dey herald ur arrival.
Best regards

Lol... Very funny bro! Did you say sheer arrogance? Well am sure I have assisted so many people with my "sheer arrogance", "dense sarcasm" and "cockiness"!

And for the red font, I rep LIVERPOOL FC. Now u know why I love RED!

Bless u
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by konklushun(f): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls wat did u guys fill as the postal code cos I am tryin to create my account.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 12:21am On Nov 09, 2013
konklushun: Pls wat did u guys fill as the postal code cos I am tryin to create my account.

Postal code varies according to your location. but if you are in Lagos, irrespective of where you are in lagos, 23401 should be just fine
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by konklushun(f): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Tnx alot ikenna
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by AllGood: 4:23am On Nov 09, 2013
ikenna58:

Postal code varies according to your location. but if you are in Lagos, irrespective of where you are in lagos, 23401 should be just fine

Nope,that shouldn't be. Postal codes are quite different from dialling codes, though we rarely make use of the them in naija. Get your nigerian postal codes here http://nigeriazipcodes.com/
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by davide470(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2013
konklushun: Thanks davide470 for sharin dis info. Lemme go and apply. I am a batch A copa though
U are welcome. How is the service going? Hope u are maximizing it? Cheers!

debolly: Plsssss, am finding it hard to create a new account.
Plssss help me
You have to be specific about your problems.
Try and use a system, though.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by konklushun(f): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Davide470 pls which postal code did u use?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by davide470(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2013
konklushun: Davide470 pls which postal code did u use?
www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/
Its area specific. Check urs there.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by konklushun(f): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tnx
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by itodoho(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
ikenna58:

I guess current base salary is what you earn now. Available start date should be immediately nau
well i dont earn anything presently. what do u suggest?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
itodo ho:
well i dont earn anything presently. what do u suggest?

Since it is a mandatory field, just put a couple of zeros there
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Pattey(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
ikenna58: Its so unfortunate that some bigots (not an insult, check the dicko) wouldn't read between lines before responding. I remember I ended my first statement with "kindly ask them if that is what they pay other applicants outside Nigeria"!! I believe that statement really explains the kind of message am passing across. Do you guys know that BAT pays their MT in UK about 35000 pounds per annum. That's roughly 9.1million Naira. Now do you see them paying thesame for MT in Nigeria? If Stanbic should pay 140k that I can imagine how much they pay our counterparts outside Nigeria!

And whether I am the most qualified candidate in Nigeria, I will say No. But since I know they pay 140k, then I will most likely not take the application serious because I am worth more than that and I know how much my current job pays me in a month!

Sometimes, being very young, we need to venture into other business environment and take up new challenges

Is the UK economy same as Nigeria's? What is the purchasing power over there and what is it here? How much will sustain you in the UK and how much will sustain you here?

Going by economic value esp as per currency, will a Nigerian subsidiary match the revenue of a UK own?

So, why expect to be paid same as the person in the UK?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pattey:

Is the UK economy same as Nigeria's? What is the purchasing power over there and what is it here? How much will sustain you in the UK and how much will sustain you here?

Going by economic value esp as per currency, will a Nigerian subsidiary match the revenue of a UK own?

So, why expect to be paid same as the person in the UK?

I laugh!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Pattey(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
ikenna58:

I laugh!

undecided . . . kids

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by olamisegbe(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2013
Hmmm, dis age tinz, I'm 27 ooooooooo
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Erza: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
when I applied, I got a confirmatory email from standard trust but now, the email is no longer in my box. It isn't in my spam. Did this happen to anyone?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Erza: when I applied, I got a confirmatory email from standard trust but now, the email is no longer in my box. It isn't in my spam. Did this happen to anyone?

Nah, I still have the mail. You probably deleted it mistakenly or someone else did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu / A Job In A Multinational Company Or A Masters Degree In France / Npower: FG Paid December Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.