Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (15146 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Guaranty Trust Bank CV Submission For Trainee Programme 2014 / Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Erza: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
tos1n:

Nah, I still have the mail. You probably deleted it mistakenly or someone else did.
it's not even in my trash sad
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by towontoprecious(f): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls I'm on d last stage...unable to submit...Wats happening? HELP!!!! cry
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by itodoho(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58:

I guess current base salary is what you earn now. Available start date should be immediately nau
thank you for your kind responses Ikenna. forgive my rapid questions. i just dont want to make mistakes in the application. now here's another one - i got to the cover letter page and woud like to ask how the format of the address should look like.. shoulld it be addresed to the human resource manager or how? thank you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by coolluk(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi all, I have submitted my application, but I want to know if you guys submitted other documents besides your c.v. Thanks in anticipation of Your Reply.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by itodoho(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
coolluk: Hi all, I have submitted my application, but I want to know if you guys submitted other documents besides your c.v. Thanks in anticipation of Your Reply.
there's a section for your cover letter. didnt u see it?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Erza:
it's not even in my trash sad

Ho ho... I don't think there is any reason to worry about it though. It shouldn't affect subsequent messages from them.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Erza: when I applied, I got a confirmatory email from standard trust but now, the email is no longer in my box. It isn't in my spam. Did this happen to anyone?

Happened to me once... Its just inexplicable! But you have nothing to worry about
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by ikenna58(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2013
itodo ho:
thank you for your kind responses Ikenna. forgive my rapid questions. i just dont want to make mistakes in the application. now here's another one - i got to the cover letter page and woud like to ask how the format of the address should look like.. shoulld it be addresed to the human resource manager or how? thank you.

Just address it to Stanbic IBTC Bank, Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Utchgirl(f): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2013
can HND holder apply?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Erza: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2013
alright Iyke and Tosin. Thanks...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Shekson(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
has the recruitment ad expired? site closed
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by sirwilly1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Does anyone know when the application will end? It's like the site is closed, and i still have my application to be completed.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Erza: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
sir willy: Does anyone know when the application will end? It's like the site is closed, and i still have my application to be
completed.
it's meant to be 19th but it seems that the site has been closed. maybe its temporary...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by bisiboom: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2013
huh? you got acknowledgement mail? i didnt get any. what do i do now? embarassed cry
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by sweetomotayo(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2013
sir willy: Does anyone know when the application will end? It's like the site is closed, and i still have my application to be completed.
sir willy: Does anyone know when the application will end? It's like the site is closed, and i still have my application to be completed.
I think the site has been closed cos I'm also experiencing same ish!! They should pls reopen oo!! I only took the time out to design my cover letter and now the site is closed!! I pray its just temporary cos the closing date is meant to be 19th and yesterday was just 14th!!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by davide470(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Saw on a similar thread, that invites have started coming in. Anybody gotten?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by Sedulous12: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
pls does anyone has an idea of the type of questions been asked during the stanbic aptittute test. please is urgent
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by miolad20(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Sedulous12: pls does anyone has an idea of the type of questions been asked during the stanbic aptittute test. please is urgent
Please have you been invited for an aptitude test? If yes, when?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by miolad20(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2013
davide470: Saw on a similar thread, that invites have started coming in. Anybody gotten?
kindly drop the link to that thread you're referring to. Thank you.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by davide470(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by miolad20(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 by isobayor: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
[b][/b][/sup][sup][code][/code][right][/right][s][/s]Hello guys,

Do you need a professional person to handle your ICAN lectures for all categories and levels. Have you being having difficulties on subjects like Management Accouting,Financial Accounting, IFRS Indepth,Strategic Financial Management, Advanced TAxation,Financial Reporting and Ethics etc.?

Do you need someone to solve all these with current dispensation of ways to tackles professional exams? I am glad to inform you that i am well imbibed with all these as i passed all the professional stages of ICAN in one sittings.

Lets discussed and let me show you the secret.

Reach me on,

0.8.0.7.9.2.7.6.9.0.7(08079276907)

ISHOLA M.A
[s]Hello guys,

Do you need a professional person to handle your ICAN lectures for all categories and levels. Have you being having difficulties on subjects like Management Accouting,Financial Accounting, IFRS Indepth,Strategic Financial Management, Advanced TAxation,Financial Reporting and Ethics etc.?

Do you need someone to solve all these with current dispensation of ways to tackles professional exams? I am glad to inform you that i am well imbibed with all these as i passed all the professional stages of ICAN in one sittings.

Reach me on,

ISHOLA M.A
[/s]Hello guys,

Reach me on,

ISHOLA M.A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Job In A Multinational Company Or A Masters Degree In France / Globalcom Recruitment In Ghana. / Recruitment At Shalom Science And Technology Academy Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.