Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 (29729 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
People, who else has done the online test of Maersk for this year? I did mine over a week ago and I am yet to hear from them. Also, does anyone have an idea of how much the pay is?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2014
321 views and no reply... Or am I the only one that did this online test?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Maybe its only Ɣou that applied Hahaha OP the topic doesn't match the content Øf the post Aη∂ Ɣou are expecting a reply. Maybe Ɣou shud try again.

1 Like

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
This was the mail I got from them at first and after I did it nothing afterwards:

Position applied for: Maersk Liner Graduate Programme 2014

Thank you for your application.

We are pleased to inform you that we would like to proceed with your application to the next stage of the
recruitment process.

We would here like to request that you complete:

The Professional Learning Indicator (often referred to as PLI) is a 12-minute timed Cognitive Ability
exercise.

The Predictive Index (often called PI) is a checklist exercise that gives us an impression of your
personality with regards to workplace behaviours and drivers. The assessment will be sent by AccessPI.

Please note that the assessment is sent in a separate e-mail which contains instructions on how to
conduct the assessment. We kindly ask you to read the instruction carefully taking into consideration your
language preference as well as your work environment as it is suggested to take the assessment in a
calm environment which is free from distractions and noise.

We kindly ask you to complete the assessment within three days, after which your application will be fully
reviewed, taking your skills, knowledge and experience, as well as the result of the assessment into
consideration. We will then revert with details of the next steps in the process.

In case you have already completed the assessment please inform us and disregard this part.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by amobisaheed(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
I also did their test yesterday, but was unable to attempt all the questions, the 12mins is too short. I applied for operation executive.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
amobisaheed: I also did their test yesterday, but was unable to attempt all the questions, the 12mins is too short. I applied for operation executive.

I agree with you, I was able to do only 35 of 50 questions.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by nedman77: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2014
@Maxpayne, I wrote the test too last week but am yet to hear anything from them since then. Have they contacted u?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by OSCARNEEN: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2014
@all, I wrote the online test on monday for the Operation Executive position. The timing was too tight as suggested earlier by others but fingers crossed. Please everyone should keep the forum posted on new info. Cheers
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
nedman77: @Maxpayne, I wrote the test too last week but am yet to hear anything from them since then. Have they contacted u?

I am yet to hear from them. It seems they are really taking their time. The suspense is killing. I really like the company.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Izontubo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
And when did application take place in d first place?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by terryhill: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
i have the same issue too, i wrote the PLI online assessment test, and till now havn't hear from them or recieve feed back, am sure they are taking their time to put things i place. let just still be patient.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 1:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Who wrote the test on 12th July at Best Western Hotel?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by OSCARNEEN: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2014
maxpayne90: Who wrote the test on 12th July at Best Western Hotel?

@maxpayne90, I'm just being curious here, was the test a follow up on the previous online test which was administered remotely? Please could you share more info on this.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
OSCARNEEN:
@maxpayne90, I'm just being curious here, was the test a follow up on the previous online test which was administered remotely? Please could you share more info on this.

Yes it was a follow up to the previous online test that was administered remotely.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Neen: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yes it was a follow up to the previous online test that was administered remotely. [/quote]

Two quick questions boss........
1. Were u invited for the test last saturday?
2. Could u confirm if that saturday test is for graduate trainee......because some of us here applied for operation executive. Thanks
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Neen: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
maxpayne90:

Yes it was a follow up to the previous online test that was administered remotely.

2. Could u confirm if that saturday test is for graduate trainee......because some of us here applied for operation executive. Thanks
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by OSCARNEEN: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Neen:

@maxpayne90, my questions are directed to u. Thanks
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Neen:

Yes I was invited for the test last Saturday and secondly the test on Saturday was for Maersk Liner Graduate Programme. I don't know anything about the operation executive placement.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by yomade007(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF
NIGERIA -
TAN
-PRESENTS
ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR,DO YOU
WANT TO
JOIN TAN ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER CAN
YOU
MOBILISE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR
HIGHER INSTITUTION? DO YOU HAVE ANY
EVIDENCE
OF YOUR MOBILIZATION
ABILITY DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE
TRANSFORMATION
AGENDA OF
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THIS IS
THE
OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING
FOR BECOME A ONE STAR TAN
AMBASSADOR
Follow this link to Join me: http://www.tan.org.ng/membership/register.php?id=22878 to be a member.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by OSCARNEEN: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
maxpayne90:

Yes I was invited for the test last Saturday and secondly the test on Saturday was for Maersk Liner Graduate Programme. I don't know anything about the operation executive placement.

@maxpayne90, thanks man. All the very best
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by hugoe(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Any update?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
hugoe: Any update?

None yet.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please has anyone been invited for interview or anything?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by wiwi(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2014
maxpayne90: Please has anyone been invited for interview or anything?

Still waiting, haven't heard from them. Thinking of sending them an e-mail to inquire if the recruitment for the MLGP is still ongoing.
Its taking so long
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by maxpayne90(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
wiwi:

Still waiting, haven't heard from them. Thinking of sending them an e-mail to inquire if the recruitment for the MLGP is still ongoing.
Its taking so long

When last did you get a mail from them ?
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by wiwi(f): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
maxpayne90:
When last did you get a mail from them ?

Haven't heard from them since the online assessments...
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by Mannylex(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
wiwi:

Haven't heard from them since the online assessments...
. Please how did you apply
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by wiwi(f): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
maxpayne90: Who wrote the test on 12th July at Best Western Hotel?

@maxpayne90, May I know the content of the invitation sent to you for the follow up test you wrote on the 12th of July? If you don't mind.
Re: Maersk Graduate Programme 2014 by wiwi(f): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mannylex: . Please how did you apply

There was an ad for the MLGP on the company's website which closed June 20th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.