Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

APC Leaders Storm Ilorin, Woo Gov.abdulfatah Ahmed, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Storm Ilorin, Woo Gov.abdulfatah Ahmed, Others (728 Views)

Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Kwara Gov., Abdulfatah Ahmed, Bukola Saraki In N2bn Money Laundering Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Storm Ilorin, Woo Gov.abdulfatah Ahmed, Others by oluwashaddow(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Leaders of the All Progressives Congress,
led by former Head of State, Maj.-Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari; former Lagos State
Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; and APC
National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande,
have called for collaborative efforts of all
Nigerians to address the challenges in
the country.
They spoke in Ilorin on Wednesday
when the APC leadership stormed the
Kwara State capital, to woo members of
the Peoples Democratic Party in the state
to the APC fold.
Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah
Ahmed, and the Speaker of the state
House of Assembly, Mr. Razak Atunwa,
decried the impunity and the growing
developmental problems in the country.
They stated that they had listened to the
offer of the APC leadership wooing them
into the opposition party.
They however said the party leader in
the state, Dr. Bukola Saraki, would make
the right decision that would be
beneficial to the citizens.
PUNCH
Re: APC Leaders Storm Ilorin, Woo Gov.abdulfatah Ahmed, Others by Toktee(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Apc is blowing like tsunami,moving like a train on the track.,the change is here,where are haters?
Re: APC Leaders Storm Ilorin, Woo Gov.abdulfatah Ahmed, Others by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ok, we don hear.
Re: APC Leaders Storm Ilorin, Woo Gov.abdulfatah Ahmed, Others by xandy84: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bro, you are wrong! Am a die hard CAN supporter n also a card carrying member but all dis begging PDP governors is completely wrong man. Nigerians vote not all these governors so all I see in them is clueless idea man.

Toktee: Apc is blowing like tsunami,moving like a train on the track.,the change is here,where are haters?
Re: APC Leaders Storm Ilorin, Woo Gov.abdulfatah Ahmed, Others by yemmytee1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Am registered member too infact I have an ambition for next elect at the lower house but dis is madness I swear...I think our leaders are wrong here,its the people they should seek not this thieves...am sure this G7 are up to something n they can't even win a free n fair election in their wards..am ashamed of my party n am seriously looking else where...My politics is not do or die.
Re: APC Leaders Storm Ilorin, Woo Gov.abdulfatah Ahmed, Others by fyneguy: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
yemmy_tee: Am registered member too infact I have an ambition for next elect at the lower house but dis is madness I swear...I think our leaders are wrong here,its the people they should seek not this thieves...am sure this G7 are up to something n they can't even win a free n fair election in their wards..am ashamed of my party n am seriously looking else where...My politics is not do or die.
xandy84: Bro, you are wrong! Am a die hard CAN supporter n also a card carrying member but all dis begging PDP governors is completely wrong man. Nigerians vote not all these governors so all I see in them is clueless idea man.

o
Then you guys ain't astute politicians. The electoral system in Nigeria is such that you need heavy weights with structures to fetch you victory at the polls, without prejudice to directly winning the electorates.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Youths Says,peter Obi Rigged Nov 16 Election / Wizkid And Tania Ends Relationship [see Proofshere] / Everybody Should Say NO To Ayodele Gbeleyi -musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.