Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) (23621 Views)

How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki / 26-y/o Female Bank Employee Arrested For Stealing N24m Fromcustomers / Access Bank Stealing Money From Customers' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by omodapson(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Rawdeal: [size=16pt]UNION BANK[/size]

Who is this? Where in the story is Union Bank mentioned? If you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute, I will tell you to STFU!
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by javadoctor(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2013
i jus fb ed her,seen the face of the perpetuator.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by realsuigeneris: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2013
and after they'll say its only Igbo girls that Love money.....oya nah!!

2 Likes

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by eluquenson(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2013
Yeah! The culprit must have accomplices, cos based on my research now, these accts are from south east: 200xxxx2 & 303xxx and the acct 302xxx is a northern man acct, but this lady is in a relationship with a south east guy, I hope she wasn't fortified by this guy cos he may be a hacker though undecided
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by mustaphagreens(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=eluquenson]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by omodapson(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=slightlyMad][/quote]
Contrary to popular reports
the bank is actually FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA.

and sure, it is a very old bank with rickety old patrons and matrons at every levels, all being promoted based solely on man-knows-man, with their peachtree certificates obtained under oshodi bridge
or what other justification to you have as to why the account numbers were gladly disclosed to the media?

Knowing that any young mind with an active internet access and an operational account with a newer generation bank like GTB can easily "google" the account owner's details via NIBSS in the guise of adding a new beneficiary.

*googling his name*

hmmm. there you have it, google result says the account 3031456895 belongs to one man from the south east, with those unique set of name, you are gonna have that kind of money in ur account, no doubt! + Judging by his 3rd name, you can easily tell he was born on a day set aside for Romance

You don't have to have any operational account with just newer generation banks, all banks in Nigeria now offer internet banking and some old generation banks are even more advanced in offering electronic services to their customers. I use one of the old generation banks and I can sit in the comfort of my living room to get the basic info on the accounts quoted.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by chi3280(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2013
lymelyte: It is neither union nor first bank.I just checked her facebook profile.Very ugly bit*ch..she works with skye bank and she is in a relationship.
She is beautiful jare. You're blind to see that abi? Stop being a hater!
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by AreaFada2: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2013
nuelski10: ..so true..the judge is very daft..if this kinda thing was done in the US she would be looking at 25yrs in jail.

Judges have to follow guidelines.

Even some people facing manslaughter cases are given bail with little money, e.g. Ibinabo Fabresima who in drunken stupor recklessly mowed down a doctor with her car.

She's now head of Actors' Guild. Tell me how contr3 go better when both head and tail don rotten.

Nothing will happen to her. She get nyansh to open for a few people.

Ibori was an international thief and became governor.

To succeed in Naija terrain politically, economically it seems you have to be steeped in fraud techniques.

She's right on her way to the top.

From there she'll laughing at those of us trying to live an honest life.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by princengala26(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Some of you that are ranting and saying nonsense here shld know that the banker might be innocent. And more over she is jst being accused and the constitution stipulates that a person is only guilty if she is proven to be so beyond evry reasonable doubt by court. If you have worked under some of these oga at the top, u will notice that they force you to do things without due process and later they will deny you and will be ones fighting to remove you. That's the difference between foreign journalism and our own local ones. In foreign news reporting they report and allow you to judge but in Nigeria they report and at the same time judge for you and allow then allow the viewers and readers to condemn and criticize.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Harddaysnight(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
What do you expect. she is from the south west for pete sake. They are fraudulent in nature. so i'm no bit suprise. yahoo boys are from there too.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Ryda(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Baskard she stole 24m and u grant her bail of 500,000
9ja when una go wise up na?
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by everyday: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2013
She don hammer be that
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Djmantana: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2013
N500000,as in she go fit komot am for d 24mil then keep d rest?
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by logica(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2013
javadoctor: i jus fb ed her,seen the face of the perpetuator.
Oh yeah; she's dating an Igbo guy: Adike Ugochukwu Sidney. wink wink

Uwakuwak: What men do to ladies, the man who is enjoying thist money might not even value her, i knw no parents wil accept such money from her daughter, my conclusion a man pushed her

fpeter: i hope they arrested her boyfriend too, I'm sure
he's the brain behind the crime..he must have
talked her into it with the promise of marriage
or happily ever after.
How you people take know? Na Adike push that innocent girl. You silly women crack me up. grin grin
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by fpeter(f): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2013
i hope they arrested her boyfriend too, I'm sure
or happily ever after.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by shiftmarket(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2013
Usually, its the other way round
fpeter: i hope they arrested her boyfriend too, I'm sure
or happily ever after.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2013
A very serious matter
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by andyanders: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2013
d
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by andyanders: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2013
ifyalways: I bet she's been doing that,nipping on customers account for a long time but this one just open her nyash .

The judge sef. Pesin thief 10M you put her bail @ 500K ?

For stealing N24 Million she was granted bail at N500K, that will then encourage others to steal. Anyway, the lawyer wants his/her own share. They will keep adjoining the case until it will be out of the public eyes and it will be tagged "misdemeanor ' instead of felony
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by slikyslimsly: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Harddaysnight: What do you expect. she is from the south west for pete sake. They are fraudulent in nature. so i'm no bit suprise. yahoo boys are from there too.
. tribalist, oh sorry herbalist, being expectin your people to pollute this thread. you are welcome.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Leggo dia!!!!! cheesygrin

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Afritop(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2013
What kind of JOY pushed her in doing such act
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by eluquenson(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2013
andyanders:

For stealing N24 Million she was granted bail at N500K, that will then encourage others to steal. Anyway, the lawyer wants his/her own share. They will keep adjoining the case until it will be out of the public eyes and it will be tagged "misdemeanor ' instead of felony

Granted bail of N500k doesn't mean she can run away from justice, the two surety will be arrested & am sure she can't get a surety that's why she was transfered to kirikiri chai! She go suffer oh grin
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Stunner1(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Alabi Joy Omotayo pele oooo
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by fpeter(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2013
kunki90: na me post this news first .why my own no make first page

check your service provider grin
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by logica(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2013
9ja sha. People have already delivered their own judgement: GUILTY.

Look, it is quite easy for an IT person to use her credentials to perpetrate this crime. Let the investigation be carried out and judgement delivered AFTERWARDS.

Oh, and if she has a good lawyer, that is the direction he should push towards to get an acquittal: reasonable doubt. If the bank could not trace the stolen funds to an account which she is linked to, then the defense is half way there.

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by realsuigeneris: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Arysexy:

when it involves d sacred cows frm d other side of d niger? NEVER!

and after they'll say its only Igbo girls that Love money.....oya nah!!

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by fpeter(f): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2013
I just checked her up on FB and saw her profile
she's in a relationship with a guy that looks like
a poser and con artist...he lured her into the
crime,he brainwashed her and should be arrested
too and questioned...I'm sure he's spending her cash
and from what i know most Igbo guys wont marry outside
their tribe. Even the FB comments show he's a player.... undecided
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Stunner1(f): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2013
Marotzke: That lady was born and raised in Enugu. She only came to Ondo to work. Her training and orientation is basically Igbo. So like michael Adebolajo, she is technically not from Ipinle Omoluabi..

so because she grew up in d east shez no longer ur sister abiii angry buh y'all r so quick to rain abuses on d easterners dt grew up in lag angry angry angry yeye dey smell
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2013
Thunder fire anybody wey go type an igbo name here

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by hammedkola(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Parish-priest:
To whom it may concern, this post should be on the front page.

I hate reading this type of comment. If a post is useful and informative, it 'll be on the front page. This is the work of the MOD, you don't need to tell them their job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Government Import Prohibition List / COVID-19: Withdraw Old Naira Notes From Circulation, Group Tells CBN / Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.