Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Just Got I20 From Us University Pls Am Going To Colect Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got I20 From Us University Pls Am Going To Colect Visa (695 Views)

I Just Survived A Ghastly Motorcycle Accident. Pictures / Has Anyone Here Been To Uganda? Need Assistance, I Am Going For A Conference / Am Going To Serbia.. Any Nigerian In Serbia. Or Friend Of A Friend. PLEASE Holla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Just Got I20 From Us University Pls Am Going To Colect Visa by abdulaziz785: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
hello,i recently applied to an American university for grade 11 and they have issuing the i-20 but i am scared to go to the embassy because i am afraid they will ask me my transcripts and my transcripts are edited i edited them and made good grades for my self and i am currently in grade 12 not 11,but i wanted to learn from grade 11 there because the education here is poor but it is great there,would they ask me for my grades.please somebody let me know.
Re: I Just Got I20 From Us University Pls Am Going To Colect Visa by Mamacita007(f): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Eleventh grade, bro! Don't go the Embassy telling the VO grade 11, like you don't know your stuff.

"Not Mamacita ... no kisses ... Lolz"
Re: I Just Got I20 From Us University Pls Am Going To Colect Visa by abdulaziz785: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
can i go with my sponsoral
Re: I Just Got I20 From Us University Pls Am Going To Colect Visa by Vicjustice: 2:57am On Nov 07, 2013
abdulaziz785: hello,i recently applied to an American university for grade 11 and they have issuing the i-20 but i am scared to go to the embassy because i am afraid they will ask me my transcripts and my transcripts are edited i edited them and made good grades for my self and i am currently in grade 12 not 11,but i wanted to learn from grade 11 there because the education here is poor but it is great there,would they ask me for my grades.please somebody let me know.
abdulaziz785: can i go with my sponsoral
Do not try it, you will get caught and get a life ban.
By the way, your writing and spelling makes me wonder what your true intention is
Re: I Just Got I20 From Us University Pls Am Going To Colect Visa by Mamacita007(f): 3:05am On Nov 07, 2013
abdulaziz785: i am afraid they will ask me my transcripts and my transcripts are edited i edited them and made good grades for my self and i am currently in grade 12 not 11.

You have a fake transcript. i deleted the comment
Re: I Just Got I20 From Us University Pls Am Going To Colect Visa by justwise(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2013

(1)

Need Information On South Africa / Help With UK Education Visa / Nigeria Planning Airline On $2 Billion Aviation Expansio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.