Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India (47863 Views)

Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by nerodenero: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Another reason to thank God that I am the way I am. It is indeed a rare privilege to be normal.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by mikkyokilo: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
They still have self esteem not like some people that are normal but still go about painting and fixing themselves abnormal....Smh... Vista Rules
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by kaze4blues(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
India again
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
As far say na india.. Very normal.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Daraplato(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
I'm speechless. Gross.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by kingajibola(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
strange things always happen in India

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
The kind of genes poor pipo dey get sef! angry angry

Which one be werewolf syndrome kwanu? angry
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Funpeter: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Watching teenwolf and wanted to ask if truely werewolf exist or has existed before, if it exist na to deal with all our politicians ooooo
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Anniettieufia(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
That's so great to see,

But no matter how terrible the hairs may grow,
It will not cover the body (baby) 's Sensitive parts .

That is the wonder. .....
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by indianin9ja(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
OK, this family needs to stop having kids.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by peterphd(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
When scientists say there's evidence for evolution and that we are related to animals, creationists especially the African that have almost zero knowledge of science will come out to shout "wonderfully and fearfully made".if we are to agree with the unfounded religious rubbish, I can say Jesus created this werewolf girl and her family so they can be ostracised and become a spectacle.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Oyebee5(f): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
i tnk God 4ma lyf....
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Forwetinnah: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good gracious!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
nerodenero: Another reason to thank God that I am the way I am. It is indeed a rare privilege to be normal.

Yea, your God purposely made them to be abnormal, so that you can feel good about your self. undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Stunner1(f): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is dz a joke or wat sef?? cry
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by arthgideon: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
They look weird
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by ifedun2: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thank you Jesus!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by buoye1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
All this lies I watch in d film is gradually happening....of d truth....THINGS TIME END
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
The baby wolf is really beautiful.

The grown up wolf are too wolfy..They should find a way to do away the hairs
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Beennkumar(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hehehe. What a funny looking familygrin
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
chycoroxie: Na wa ooooo,there's nothing dat d eyes will not see
***grabs a bottle of coke***sips little***oya am listening tell me more things ur eyes have seen,am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by laplace19(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
They are not that bad naa

I am already falling in love with that one with guava head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Lilimax(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Werewolf Syndrome undecided
For those that care to know?

Werewolf syndrome can be simply explained as a condition where there is excessive
hair growth all over the body except for the palms and soles of the feet.
In medical terms, this condition is also known as hypertrichosis.
Its main cause is genetically related but it can also be acquired later
in life particularly due to cancer, drugs, and eating disorder factors.

SOURCE: Google

I thank God for creating me the way I am.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Dannylux: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Countries with dense population are prone to abnormalities.. not surprising
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Orikinla(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
India worship countless demons and as they invoke them, they manifest in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by notinmege: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
The family of umuanumanu
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by arthgideon: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lilimax: Werewolf Syndrome undecided
For those that care to know?

Werewolf syndrome can be simply explained as a condition where there is excessive
hair growth all over the body except for the palms and soles of the feet.
In medical terms, this condition is also known as hypertrichosis.
Its main cause is genetically related but it can also be acquired later
in life particularly due to cancer, drugs, and eating disorder factors.

SOURCE: Google

I thank God for creating me the way I am.

Thanks for the info
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by kambili999(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
those girls are weety...
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by GSKing: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
masonkz:

Yea, your God purposely made them to be abnormal, so that you can feel good about your self. undecided
hahahahahagrin you sound like someone I knowgrin

Go Mason!!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by GSKing: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
A very partial god if I must add... wonder what he hopes to gain from making others suffer and others rejoice!undecided
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by RedCard1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chai! She wolf falling to pieces
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by liyalla(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abe dem no get Razor to shave there face like every oda woman do in the world. For all I knw,if 9ja babes stop to shave there brows dem no go difrnt frm dis so called "wolf people"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.