Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India (47878 Views)

Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by RedCard1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
GSKing: A very partial god if I must add... wonder what he hopes to gain from making others suffer and others rejoice!undecided
hahahahaha. Thats if he even exist
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
*In Shakira's voice*

She's a she-wolf...
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Pque(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
peterphd: When scientists say there's evidence for evolution and that we are related to animals, creationists especially the African that have almost zero knowledge of science will come out to shout "wonderfully and fearfully made".if we are to agree with the unfounded religious rubbish, I can say Jesus created this werewolf girl and her family so they can be ostracised and become a spectacle.

what u just wrote has no basis nd therefore meaningless
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by buzzys(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
am speechless oooo
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
GSKing:
hahahahahagrin you sound like someone I knowgrin

Go Mason!!!cheesy

Lol. The way some Christians use other people's abnormality to praise their God really amazes me. I thought everyone was created in same God's image.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by jeamie(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by livingstoneony(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
natasha: its called Werewolf Syndrome.
we know.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by GSKing: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. The way some Christians use other people's abnormality to praise their God really amazes me. I thought everyone was created in same God's image.
God always uses innocent babies to set examples and pass whatever message "it" wishes to pass unto all sinners in the world, lol...

*laughing in tongues*grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by OmichaelO: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Those two girls look like SHREK gringrin
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by ignis: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
This brings a thought in mind.
No matter how ugly you are, you are better than someone out there.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by taharqa: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na wa o...can they not shave it, constantly??

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Crixina(f): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
byvan: They don't look that bad smiley
I was even thinking I'm going to see some kind of a beast,you know,those kind you see in movies.

But sha...
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by PrettySpicey(f): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Here I am dissatisfied with my height. Here I am disturbed by the sudden appearance of acne on my face. Here I am worried about the unevenness of my skin complexion. Here I am fretting over the 'manly' hairs on my skin.
Here I am worrying, fretting, disturbed, dissatisfied....over absolutely nothing.
Dear Lord, why am I so ungrateful?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Crixina(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
;
nutty_hnic: The baby wolf is really beautiful.

The grown up wolf are too wolfy..They should find a way to do away the hairs
grin grin
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Memecasper(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
in every condition,lets give God d glory.
i thank God for my own oo
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by MsNas(f): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shey the woman no know say dem get that kind gene for their family before she go marry them ni?? shocked shocked
I no fit take that kind risk o. Na so man scarce reach ni? cry
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by sunex: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
tins dey happen ooo....
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by sunex: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ms Nas: Shey the woman no know say dem get that kind gene for their family before she go marry them ni?? shocked shocked
I no fit take that kind risk o. Na so man scarce reach ni? cry

mayb she's unaware of it
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by peterphd(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pque:

what u just wrote has no basis nd therefore meaningless

Nigga are you denying that humans are not related to animal species? google the question and then call it meaningless.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by phlame(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Their Father should be the most Heartless Man on Earth
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by zewenfizz(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
i am fearfully and wonderfully created ara mi ara
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
They all look like Eddie Murphy shocked
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Sike(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
kglamour: thank God I am 3 years old as nairalander today.
I will be OK with just ''like'' to celebrate with me.
Thanks
I'm happy for you. Keep it up.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by PTAwal: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
There won't be klaus to help you with his hybrid blood.
sкчscrαρεr™:
Odikwa very serious!! The mother is okay, the trait must be from the father's side.

I'd rather have an albino as a friend than a person with werewolf syndrome because if he/she mistakenly bites me and it gets to full moon in the mid-night i guess you guys know what will happen.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Waspy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thank you Lord.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Why always India?
U brought the words right out of my mind.

India all the time, if its bit octopus baby , it will be conjoined twins, girl dat gets bitten by snake and doesn't die, man dat keeps snakes as pets, boy dat doesn't feel pains, boy pregnant for his twin.
Doh am not much of a believer but am joining the E.T.T pple
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Tracygold(f): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Odikwa very risky, because u they too sexy...............but if na me wey get those hairs, na shaving things or i will rather advice them to apply tortoise faeces aleast it will stop those hair from growing again
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by IamSylva(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Does she have werewolf powers? If yes then hell! I wanna be her
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by theowizzle(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is very serios.guess naija babes will like to train her so that she will b producing human hairs for them.she is an asset
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by IamSylva(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
andyallor:
U brought the words right out of my mind.

India all the time, if its bit octopus baby , it will be conjoined twins, girl dat gets bitten by snake and doesn't die, man dat keeps snakes as pets, boy dat doesn't feel pains, boy pregnant for his twin.
Doh am not much of a believer but am joining the E.T.T pple
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by dasparrow: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Post

This bloody smelly indians who think they are more superior to black people are busy giving birth to werewolf looking children, lol grin You see, God don't like ugly. They will continue to give birth to werewolf/animal looking children for as long as possible till they all look like werewolves in the entire india. Please Nigerian immigration should deport these indians here in Nigeria before they contaminate our wonderful healthy African genes with werewolf syndrome. Imagine these indians who not only act like animals but give birth to animal looking children maltreating our citizens in india. Nigerians, leave india o! You don't want to start giving birth to werewolves tomorrow. I take God beg una!

Peace!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by IamSylva(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
gmyguy: They all look like Eddie Murphy shocked
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / 9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.