Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section (762 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2013
I really want JOshthefirst to win an award. The guy has worked tirelessly for christianity on thos forum.

He is the only christian that has frustrated atheists on this section. He doesnt need logic to defeat them, he has the power of faith in Jesus. Take for example, it was amazing to see mr troll frustrated out of his own mocking demeanor by Joshthefirst.

Joshthefirst has one simple strategy. At first, if you dont succeed in preaching away atheist logic, try and try again! Joshthefirst's bravery and determination despite logical criticism has earned him a reputation among atheists.

With all due respect, I demand that Joshthefirst bé given the award of christian intelligence poster of the year. This is not to bé mistaken with the usual intelligence.

And to talk directly to JOshthefirst, gooodluck sir, i know that you will go places in religious countries.

7 Likes

Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by mumumugu(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Why didnt you make the committee?
Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Logicboy03: I really want JOshthefirst to win an award. The guy has worked tirelessly for christianity on thos forum.

He is the only christian that has frustrated atheists on this section. He doesnt need logic to defeat them, he has the power of faith in Jesus. Take for example, it was amazing to see mr troll frustrated out of his own mocking demeanor by Joshthefirst.

Joshthefirst has one simple strategy. At first, if you dont succeed in preaching away atheist logic, try and try again! Joshthefirst's bravery and determination despite logical criticism has earned him a reputation among atheists.

With all due respect, I demand that Joshthefirst bé given the award of christian intelligence poster of the year. This is not to bé mistaken with the usual intelligence.

And to talk directly to JOshthefirst, gooodluck sir, i know that you will go places in religious countries.

Hehehehe @ the bolded.
I'm fully in support of this. I'll vote for him myself. Josh deserves an award

1 Like

Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
rationalmind:

Hehehehe @ the bolded.
I'm fully in support of this. I'll vote for him myself. Josh deserves an award

Lol.....he deserves the award

Where is Josh?
Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by plaetton: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Infact , the guy is tireless and tiresome.
Besides providing plenty to laugh at, I am beginning to call him mr. Annoy.
He is the one guy that cleverly uses dimwittedness to frustrate and defeat the simple paths of reason.

In fact, he makes reason look stupid, because ,after you engage with this guy, you actually feel stupid for doing it, and
he wins.

4 Likes

Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by RayMcBlue(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
plaetton: Infact , the guy is tireless and tiresome.
He is the one guy that cleverly uses dimwittedness to frustrate and defeat the simple paths of reason.

In fact, he makes reason look stupid, because ,after you engage with this guy, you actually feel stupid for doing it, and
he wins.

Hmmn...this is what the Americans call backhanded compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
plaetton: Infact , the guy is tireless and tiresome.

he wins.

I feel ur pain......mr troll even tried to use sarcasm to troll him.......joshthefirst misunderstood and blasted mr troll with a bible passage and illogical ranting.....i love mr troll but it is a rare moment to see him frustrated

1 Like

Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by MrTroll(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

I feel ur pain......mr troll even tried to use sarcasm to troll him.......joshthefirst misunderstood and blasted mr troll with a bible passage and illogical ranting.....i love mr troll but it is a rare moment to see him frustrated
I ENDORSE THIS POST.

I didn't think i will ever be out-trolled here, let alone by someone who was not even trying.embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by ghostofsparta(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Logicboy na WA o!

U just ran away from the interview: https://www.nairaland.com/1503638/one-one-logicboy-why-regard

I suspect you suspected where I'm going with that One on One.

You atheists should let be all these rigid minded religionists and focus your intelligence on African super sciences. The other time at a cafe, people ganged up against me for thinking I'm the anti-Christ for having images of atheistic reasoning and logic changing on my laptop's wallpaper, all because someone asked a question if I believe in God, and I ask which God? That's where it all started. I was bounced off the cafe eventually for asserting my stand in matters of faith. Ironically, I was even attacked by several yawu boys (bad deeders) for saying I don't believe in Hell, Jesus and the Christian God: Jehova or. Allah or Vishnu or Loki. Without letting me to land on where I'm driving at, I was labelled and before you know it......*gboa*.

My point is, you atheists here on Nairaland have my admiration. And just like I was once like you anti-theism...I have long seen and witness what it takes to convince an unbeliever of African capacity to effect the supernatural, hence reason to believe there is God. But not the Abrahamic one, but the Yoruban which is the same as that of the Igbos and other native Africans. For spaghetti monster sake, we are not Jews or Arabs, so why should we subscribe to the middle eastern belief system wherein people from such origin (Sam Harris) denounces it. We are blacks. We are superior. We have more than nuclear power. We have ultimate technology. But many don't know. And those who know are not given support or a continually ridiculed. Those who still possess some of these esoteric knowledge are not enlightened and uninformed that the world need to see what we've got down here, it's high time the world stop looking down on us. I have seen a superscientist engaged someone writhing in pain after managing to jump-escape out of an accident whose hands to arm is bloodied and bruised. The Babalawo cursed (se ekpe fun) the wounds to heal back and it began so, instantly and immidiately. These and several others are what still gives me hope that one day, we blax are going to be respected before the world. And that's why I expect you Nairaland aheists to ignore these hardened religionists whose pastors or afas might have been decieved with bedazzling feats not knowing the source of such of energy (if not trick) is still from native powers. I am aware you nairaland atheists need evidential proof for the supernatural, Haba! there are so many such that I even shed tears almost everyday knowing that these things exists amongst our village folks and yet the whites think its not possible to vanish/invisible when you are not Nomad in Crysis, and that's it delusion to believe one can stop bullets when you are not the man of steel or walk on water. In the village where I am, one of the pal I befriended told me someone walked on their river, and I said 'gbagbe ko possible jo' (forget it's not possible) unless he used some sort of plexi-glass and y'all know what he told me? he said the guy whom he saw did it never attended primary school talkless of knowing about any science or technology called 'plexiglass'. I need not to believe him because I have seen other feats too myself. Yesterday in my quest to know, some folks who have always misunderstand me as one of yoU guys who say 'kosogun' (nothing like charm/juju/jazz) almost tried to harm me when he went inside to bring several offensive YAS, because they have been telling me not to quote you guys again instead I should go bring or invite anyone of you to confirm with your eyes. So I'm using this opportunity to invite any of you now or bunch of tou can even cone together with HD cameras. And after you have seen and believe, then we can focus on how to properly plot a way on how to tehnologize them into a modern society. Kanoko for instance can be an alternative to motor vehicle since it shortens long distance, so those who are late for work or appointment can just press a button and it does it trick. Egbe in its many versions can be used to teleport death-bound passengers in a soon-to-crash airplane or accidenting bus to a safe spot. I have so many ideas of how ABP(African bullet proofs) and many other Yoruba Advanced Sciences can be adapted to modern use. It's very unfortunate of the kind of government we have in Nigeria and Yorubaland, otherwise these are areas heavy researches should be funded to. Not sport and pilgrimage. I have stopped trying to convince my black Christians and Muslims Yorubas to see that our native belief system is far better and much more provable than what we have been indoctrinated with but it has only fetch me disdain and labels, few time almost violence. So it's up to you Nairaland atheists to rechannel your energy towards how can we.....and not who do we argue or sharpen our intellect with. They have been brainwashed and its not easy to be re fine tune back.

You can add me on BBM: 3166FA06. Atheists ONLY.

1 Like

Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by UyiIredia(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
^^^Added you on BBM. Logicboy add the guy abeg I want YOU most of all to confirm this. You have rep with atheists here so I think they'll take your confirmation (if there's one) seriouslyl Even I can deny it because atheists deny such claims.
Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: ^^^Added you on BBM. Logicboy add the guy abeg I want YOU most of all to confirm this. You have rep with atheists here so I think they'll take your confirmation (if there's one) seriouslyl Even I can deny it because atheists deny such claims.

I will add the guy
Re: Petition For A New Award On The Religion Section by UyiIredia(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

I will add the guy

Abeg add am. The guy say u never add am. Let's sort this jazz ish by testing it and recording it.

(1) (Reply)

@ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. / David Did Not Kill Goliath / Does The Bible Condemn Gambling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.