Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Happy Birthday OAM4J - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday OAM4J (6015 Views)

My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by OAM4J: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2013
funkybaby: OAM4J, happy birthday my loff. kiss kiss kiss

God bless you and He will grant you all your heart desires. Amen !

Thank you My sweet loff kiss kiss kiss

One of my desires is for you to become my wife before the next birthday, so let's make it happen cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by Demdem(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2013
OAM4J:

One of my desires is for you to become my wife before the next birthday, so let's make it happen cheesy

Hbd. Sorry it came late.
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by funkybaby(f): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2013
OAM4J:

Approved. kiss Do the needful tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by OAM4J: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Demdem:

Hbd. Sorry it came late.

Thanks my man. Appreciate.

funkybaby:

Approved. kiss Do the needful tongue wink

LWKMD grin grin grin

Will surely do the needful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by aventura: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Happy birthday, even though na you ban me pass angry angry angry. Abeg leave our adaobi for us oo angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by nduchucks: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
The conclusive conclusion in this birthday matter is that, OAM4J is a jolly good fellow! Well wishers span all NL political spectrum, from Eze NL gburugburu, to the laptop crew in chief, and even oga at the top! This is a good thing.

The only down side is that, babes are all over this guy with well wishes ( I go sorry for una when he shows you his unit when you least expect ).

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
ndu_chucks: The conclusive conclusion in this birthday matter is that, OAM4J is a jolly good fellow! Well wishers span all NL political spectrum, from Eze NL gburugburu, to the laptop crew in chief, and even oga at the top! This is a good thing.

The only down side is that, babes are all over this guy with well wishes ( I go sorry for una when he shows you his unit when you least expect ).

Who gave you the right to conclude? Abeg wait make I drop my own birthday wishes o jare! angry

Birthday wishes to the best moderator nairaland has ever produced. OAM4J,sorry my birthday greetings came late due to some circumstances beyond my imagination. I wish you all the best,long life and good health. Cheers! cheesy smiley smiley

@Ndu,you can now officially close the thread. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by OAM4J: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
aventura: Happy birthday, even though na you ban me pass angry angry angry. Abeg leave our adaobi for us oo angry

Weting be your other moniker, cos I have only banned this moniker once? cheesy

Thanks.

ndu_chucks: The conclusive conclusion in this birthday matter is that, OAM4J is a jolly good fellow! Well wishers span all NL political spectrum, from Eze NL gburugburu, to the laptop crew in chief, and even oga at the top! This is a good thing.

lol which unit? Stop jolosing me jare cheesy

berem: Who gave you the right to conclude? Abeg wait make I drop my own birthday wishes o jare! angry

Birthday wishes to the best moderator nairaland has ever produced. OAM4J,sorry my birthday greetings came late due to some circumstances beyond my imagination. I wish you all the best,long life and good health. Cheers! cheesy smiley smiley

@Ndu,you can now officially close the thread. grin grin

Thank you my dear one and only Berem! I appreciate kiss
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by isalegan2: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Controversy: And what is this thread doing on political section?
OAM4J you are one of human being i hate with passion, you are so bias, very tribaslic. You and your Yoruba agenda will always fail.
#spite on your birthday cake

shocked shocked shocked Surely you jest. undecided

OAM4J, is this your ex ex ex-wife? grin

lol at "spite on your cake." lipsrsealed

berem: @Ndu,you can now officially close the thread. grin grin

Ah! Not so quick o. OAM4J wants a one-week celebration. On account he is so special nau. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
isale_gan2:

shocked shocked shocked Surely you jest. undecided

OAM4J, is this your ex ex ex-wife? grin

lol at "spite on your cake." lipsrsealed

Ah! Not so quick o. OAM4J wants a one-week celebration. On account he is so special nau. cheesy
Oya na, let the celebration continue! He is indeed a special person. Enough efizzy and faaji to go round. wink cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by eggheaders(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Happy birthday bro, sorry its coming so late na because of the banning robot on the politics section ooo.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by fkaz(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Congratulation bro, wishing the best in life.

But hope you share rice and sweet? grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by tpia5: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2013
wow, nobody abused me for my comment on the thread?

thats a first!

and to think i didnt even check back because i was so sure na haters go done derail am on top one post.
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by Mynd44: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2013
tpia@:
wow, nobody abused me for my comment on the thread?

thats a first!

and to think i didnt even check back because i was so sure na haters go done derail am on top one post.
You know we love you like that Tpia and we don't want to abuse you :*:*
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by tpia5: 12:58am On Nov 20, 2013
another first on nl, seems the eclipse in nigeria must have reformatted some of the binaries in the country, some of you have been reprogrammed or something?

btw, who is "we".
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by r231(m): 1:09am On Nov 20, 2013
We are WE cheesy

As in Nintendo Wiiiii
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by tpia5: 1:20am On Nov 20, 2013
the others should also stand up to be counted.
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by Mynd44: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2013
r231: We are WE cheesy

As in Nintendo Wiiiii
gringrin
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by Mynd44: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2013
tpia@:
another first on nl, seems the eclipse in nigeria must have reformatted some of the binaries in the country, some of you have been reprogrammed or something?

btw, who is "we".
Do you honestly believe anyone has time to keep e-grudges?
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by tpia5: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
If people did not keep e grudges, would you be an e moderator?
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
tpia@:
If people did not keep e grudges, would you be an e moderator?

I love you and your posts too smiley
Re: Happy Birthday OAM4J by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hi Mynd_44, i just realized that i was banned in the Religion section. [Banned by Mynd_44 in Religion for Comments that might promote religious intolerance. Ban expires on 9:06am On Dec 21]

May i know which of my comment promotes religious intolerance?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Break Cease Fire Bombed Bonny Export Line / 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations / Onitsha: The Bini And Igbo Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.