Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go (785 Views)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Anambra election is really the talk of the town by the political scientists, thee gubernatorial candidates, the voting populace, civil societies and all concerned.

It is worthy of note that success in the forth coming election would mean many things to many people, to APGA, it would mean the incumbent governor is able to score political point by the ruling party remaining in power.

To PDP( with GEJ's backing) it would mean that Arthur Eze still has a stronghold of the state especially with the emergence of Tony Nwoye as PDP candidate.

To APC( which seems to be the favourite) especially with Tony Nwoye getting more APGA members to him day by day and the large followership he has will weaken APGA to ONWA's favour.

Anyway, it's 9 days to go you may drop your predictions. PLEASE, no insults! If there's anything you feel we should know as rergards the elections, feel free to share it.
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ngige sure will coast home to victory!

Nwoye's long strides are sure ekeing out APuGA's Anambra North locked down votes tantrums!

Go Onwa Go!
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by mike404(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
sagombugo: Ngige sure will coast home to victory!

Nwoye's long strides are sure ekeing out APuGA's Anambra North locked down votes tantrums!

Go Onwa Go!
grincheesygrincheesy SO NA.ANAMBRA GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION MAKE YOU DEY MAD LIKE THIS sad

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
mike404: grincheesygrincheesy SO NA.ANAMBRA GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION MAKE YOU DEY MAD LIKE THIS sad

It shall not be well with your generations!

If not that this place were an online forum,even your father can't see me and say am mad just for voicing out my opinion and preference

Woe betided never-do-well!
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
I'm afraid, Peter Obi won't be happy as Aso Rock will be in Anambra to campaign for Nwoye who came from the same place with APGA's flag bearer Obiano. Already, the latest news is that 233 members of APGA defected to PDP but Ngige followers seem to be ubiquitous and growing. Ifeanyi on the other hand is ready for a total showdown. As time ticks, I can't wait till Nov 16 not because I'd vote but to get to the end of the much awaited election.
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
mike404: grincheesygrincheesy SO NA.ANAMBRA GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION MAKE YOU DEY MAD LIKE THIS sad

Haba! Why the insult now? You are just expected to make your opinion known and not antagonise others. Please let's be mature.
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
sagombugo:

It shall not be well with your generations!

If not that this place were an online forum,even your father can't see me and say am mad just for voicing out my opinion and preference

Woe betided never-do-well!

Mike please don't mind the guy but haba! That one too much now.(On his behalf please sheathe the sword).
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
i have my fears for Ngige, i hope he wins.
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by kenbee(f): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm! Make U na keep underestimating the magic wand of APGA, the beautiful bride of the East

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by FreeGlobe(f): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ngige........... with a landslide
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Kingsley1000(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
NGIGE MUST SURELY TRIUMPH,era of godfatherism has gone.Say no to pete obi'S 3rd tenure
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Cuche: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
The truth is that APGA 's only hope of winning is through rigging.
But Feeders from the Presidency revealed that GEJ will not support rigging.
That leaves us with INEC, the same INEC was offered a mouth watering offer to announce a different result against Ngige in the Senatorial election. People called him fool for rejecting the offer but he stood his ground.
I hope the Prof. will remain unwavering

APGA is not part of the equation as far as this election. They will struggle to have more votes than PDP. The N7m promised each ward that records victory for PDP will help garner support for them.
Ngige and Ubah are the major contenders, once INEC remains unflinching in its commitment to providing fair elections
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
We'll therefore keep our fingers crossed as we see events unfold and hope INEC is unbias in conducting the election.
Re: Countdown To Anambra Election. 8 Days To Go by tomakint: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2013
I can't wait, definitely, Anambrarians are wiser now!

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Is The Right Place In The S/ East For His Company To Invest -dr. Oba / BREAKING NEWS: I Will Soon Respond To Obasanjo's Provocative Letter - Jonathan / 10 Facts From OBJ'S Letter To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.