Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (148237 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by Zellie: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
stefikal:
*Baby, am sorry bout evrytn, God will tk charge.sad
Send me ur address, am comin ova. Wen is d burial?
Luv u.

At that point, he suddenly wish he were dead.
See GOBE grin.

I hope the face that has always been in Chris' dreams isn't Sandra's o

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Stef, dis suspense no good for body o. But me i don go meet doctor and he don give me one drug wey no go let me av Hbp as a result of suspense.
So, in that case caaaaaaarrrrryyyy on.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Whew! You're talented, aswear down.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Zellie: See GOBE grin.

I hope the face that has always been in Chris' dreams isn't Sandra's o

serious gobe ooocheesy

Sandra and Chris? What makes you think so?

dammygoody: Yea............got it hot!
And well,I congratulate Fola in advance............let me see what he's going to do now............

yeah, you did it get it hot! smiley

I wonder what Fola would do now oooo
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7: Stef, dis suspense no good for body o. But me i don go meet doctor and he don give me one drug wey no go let me av Hbp as a result of suspense.
So, in that case caaaaaaarrrrryyyy on.

lolzz, na una we dey learn fromcheesy thanks

miss.terious:
Whew! You're talented, aswear down.

thanks Ify,na God...
you becoming scarce ooosmiley
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Beautifully packed as usual!

Has anyone ever been in Folagie's(fola + osagie) shoes before, when you wish you never got deep in so much trouble? that's a height of dilemma I think nobody wants to find himself/herself in. Probably because he is not much of a player;that's why its hard for him. With his attitude, I think he is a good guy, he might have done it for money. SORRY ehn!

Chuks! only Stef knows who that girl is, I don't want to be too forward. But wait o! I hope Sandra didn't abort for chuks six years ago, or chuks is victor's father.

Hmmmmm! suspense at its peak. thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by KingzPen(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Boss pls can we do a colabo after this story? *covers face and praying*

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
iamayodeji: Beautifully packed as usual!

Has anyone ever been in Folagie's(fola + osagie) shoes before, when you wish you never got deep in so much trouble? that's a height of dilemma I think nobody wants to find himself/herself in. Probably because he is not much of a player;that's why its hard for him. With his attitude, I think he is a good guy, he might have done it for money. SORRY ehn!

Chuks! only Stef knows who that girl is, I don't want to be too forward. But wait o! I hope Sandra didn't abort for chuks six years ago, or chuks is victor's father.

Hmmmmm! suspense at its peak. thumbs up.

oh God!
Lwtmb...

Folagie?shocked

I don't even know what to type...grin

I guess I'd have to postpone Chuks' story a lil bit...seems everyone is curious...

You guys would know pretty soon shaa.

And yes, Osagie is a good guy who happened to make a mistake. We all make mistakes, that's life for you.smiley
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
KingzPen: Boss pls can we do a colabo after this story? *covers face and praying*

really?shocked
It would be great for a small girl like me to work with a BOSS like you, but I've never really done this collabo ish ooooo.smiley PM things shaa
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hides behind the curtain
stefikal:

really?shocked
It would be great for a small girl like me to work with a BOSS like you, but I've never really done this collabo ish ooooo.smiley PM things shaa
looking forward to it.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
stefikal:
thanks Ify,na God...
you becoming scarce ooosmiley
No mind me jare. Too lazy these days

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by prettycentia(f): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
op hope am not asking too much.....can kindly drop the ideal time, you will updated so that those of us using data won't have holes in our pocket due to constant refreshing...thx in anticipation
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
prettycentia: op hope am not asking too much.....can kindly drop the ideal time, you will updated so that those of us using data won't have holes in our pocket due to constant refreshing...thx in anticipation

centia, you are not asking for too much...really.

I can't really promise a particular time. Before I used to try and drop the updates before 10am but with the way my schedule is nowadays it comes before 4pm.

And school will resume on the 6th of Jan, I don't even know.

Sorry for any inconveniences. Just map out a time that would be convenient for you, you could decide to check by 8pm every night.

I don't want to make promises that I won't stick to, try and understandsmiley

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by ayando(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Started reading today n I have finally caught up with you.Although my battery is dead, but it worth it. Nice work you are doing. Cheers
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
ayando: Started reading today n I have finally caught up with you.Although my battery is dead, but it worth it. Nice work you are doing. Cheers

Thank you, it promises to be a smooth ride.

Sorry about your batterysmiley
Re: Meant To Be by zizman: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
See as diz story dey hot..so tey heat dey catch me..
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
zizman: See as diz story dey hot..so tey heat dey catch me..

wink
Re: Meant To Be by arck1: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wao! Just wao I love d story line,its just too captivating.Girl u are da bomb muuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hope there is still sit reservation on the front row for the late commer *straight face*........me love it,keep it up muuuuahhaaaaaa
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
arc~k1:
Wao! Just wao I love d story line,its just too captivating.Girl u are da bomb muuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hope there is still sit reservation on the front row for the late commer *straight face*........me love it,keep it up muuuuahhaaaaaa

smiley thanks dear,
Space boku wella, make yourself comfortable. Thank yousmiley

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by SenatorPope(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
*singing in davidos voice* Fola see GOBE.....Sandra kilode oooooooo...omo I can tell ur every action is plot to get down wit osagie..

Maradonna lomo yen
Lionel messi
David beckham
Okocha lomo yen

Stefikal lomo yen...

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
U beta go into full time music. And release, Gobe reloaded.
Senator_Pope: *singing in davidos voice* Fola see GOBE.....Sandra kilode oooooooo...omo I can tell ur every action is plot to get down wit osagie..

Maradonna lomo yen
Lionel messi
David beckham
Okocha lomo yen

Stefikal lomo yen...
Stef na u o.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Senator_Pope: *singing in davidos voice* Fola see GOBE.....Sandra kilode oooooooo...omo I can tell ur every action is plot to get down wit osagie..

Maradonna lomo yen
Lionel messi
David beckham
Okocha lomo yen

Stefikal lomo yen...

lwkmd
shey na the pope in you abi na the senator in you dey jam Davido's beat?tongue

thanks jawee...leave Sandra, na bad thing to fall in love nii?
Re: Meant To Be by Oluwalala(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Step! Nice piece! I didn't see the chuks saga coming! I love how you inter wove all the characters lives! Am very very impressed! U jus myt be the nnext chiamanda
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oluwalala: Step! Nice piece! I didn't see the chuks saga coming! I love how you inter wove all the characters lives! Am very very impressed! U jus myt be the nnext chiamanda

cheesy thanks dear, what can I say?
Everyone has a story to tell, thank yousmiley
Re: Meant To Be by ayando(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
How often do u want to be updating?
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
ayando: How often do u want to be updating?

Update comes up daily, considering the fact that I updated this afternoon. That means the next update would be tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Meant To Be by Hameenat94(f): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Double wahala 4 Fola! Chuks own eh
Re: Meant To Be by Hameenat94(f): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
I pity Fola wella. Chuks should beta talk
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hameenat94: I pity Fola wella. Chuks should beta talk

Lolzz..
Me sef pity Fola.

What would Chuks say?cheesy
Re: Meant To Be by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
hmmm.
Re: Meant To Be by markmk: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Nice story to b sincere. Pls update oo
I'm still wondering abt ur characters- hw u will able to link dem. Anyway u re a d driver!!!
Hope d front seat is still vacate
Re: Meant To Be by Ifex9(m): 2:49am On Dec 31, 2013
"using folas late mother's voice" fola! Fola!! I told u nt to touch the tail of a living snake, u disobeyed me and u've been bitten u jxt have to suffer for ur ignorance and feel d pain of d snake bite alone.
Can omoye help fola? "jxt cnt imagine it"
I'm following stef nice piece

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.