Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (147950 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
imsu.boi:

shocked sorry dear. I suggest you apply robb.

You'll be fine smiley

Thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by SenatorPope(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
stefikal: Thanks @D9ty7 and Dammy...
As much as I'd love not to say this, I just have to.
I had an accidentsad, the car tyre was on my foot. I've never felt so much pressure on my leg in a lifetime.
I thank God it coulda been worse.
Please I'm yet to get home but someone suggested I apply ori and robb...what do you think?

Eeyah, sorrry ma dear....doctors attention is highly recommended.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
stefikal:

thanks...I just want to know about first aid measures I can use before proper treatment
Okay.
Re: Meant To Be by zizman: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Stephanie...na 2 question me get 4 you
1.When are you comin to sch
2.Which hostel you dey?
A R.graphy
B OPH
C Blk IV
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
zizman: Stephanie...na 2 question me get 4 you
1.When are you comin to sch
2.Which hostel you dey?
A R.graphy
B OPH
C Blk IV

1. Sat or Sun.
2. Option Asmiley
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Stef. I seriously suggest you apply the shea butter(ori) maybe after applying rub and especially when you want to go to bed............seriously, I wish I could PM you some from here............pls do get some............you'll be fine by the grace of God.
And please,give yourself adequate rest....The Lord Is your strength............

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
stefikal: Thanks all @D9ty7, Yemlizzy, Melancholy, Aliydave

@Wale: Thanks so you don reveal why Wunmi dey your name...cheesy In D9ty7's words: Wale oko Wunmi.

Help us greet our iyawo shaaa...
Hmmmn I comment my reserve lips sealed mummm
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
HULLO ma'am stefikal,HAPPY NEW YEAR O.i have a confession,af been reading your beautiful story since you started(i don dey chop dey clean mouth,and no catch me sf..lolz)anyways.you're good,am loving every bit of it.

By the way,dont let sandra die of heartbreak o,i'm so happy play boy gbenga found love,hoping on chuks to do same.....uhm.....lest i forget,evelyn should GO AND DIE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Meant To Be by otagbuegede: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
my stefikal u shld go see a dictor. probablly get an xray
Re: Meant To Be by KingzPen(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year To The Fans Of This Thread... May God Remember Y'all For Good...

Stefikal, the devil is a liar... Get Well Soon... Wish You Quick Recovery...
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
@Wale: He good like that ooo

Ivyluvie2: HULLO ma'am stefikal,HAPPY NEW YEAR O.i have a confession,af been reading your beautiful story since you started(i don dey chop dey clean mouth,and no catch me sf..lolz)anyways.you're good,am loving every bit of it.

By the way,dont let sandra die of heartbreak o,i'm so happy play boy gbenga found love,hoping on chuks to do same.....uhm.....lest i forget,evelyn should GO AND DIE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

lolzzz... I like the bolded, and I've seen you on several occasions oooo just that I've stopped listing out names of ghost readers.

Sandra will be fine hopefullycheesy
Thanks dear, HNY to you too

@otagbuegede: *wheeeew* your name is a mouthfulcheesy, Benin I guess?
Thanks dear

@KingzPen: finally unbanned!cheesygrin thanks...Amen
Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
God is in control, Steph. Take care of you oh. And rest like a pregnant woman. You need it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Take care of yourself please. Am sorry to hear that, am just seeing this right now. And don't do self medication,make sure you see a doctor.

This new year will be on the positive for you IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Hameenat94(f): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2014

I had an accidentsad, the car tyre was on my foot. I've never felt so much pressure on my leg in a lifetime.

Please I'm yet to get home but someone suggested I apply ori and robb...what do you think?
thnk God its nt worse. Apply ori nd take pain reliever. Pls rest oh

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by TrishaP(f): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Awww...sorry namesake! This is a bad way to start a new year. God is your strength dearie.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Therock5555(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Api new year to you all

Sorry about ur littlke accident, if only u dey near, my mumsy for show u say her hands better pass rub or ori. Hardluck

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2014

Sorry dear.. I think medical help would be better.. But u can use Robb as a precaution.. I hope it ain't serious..

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2014
@miss.terious, ayodeji, hammenat, trisha, the rock, LogoDWhiz:

awwwww... smiley
Thank you guys so much, I feel way better now though!

And I actually believe that this does not affect my 2014. I mean it could have been worse but its not.

God who allowed it to be minimal is still up there and 2014 would be a blessed one(If devil like make him show stunt. God pass am). smiley

Sorry I could not update yesterday, if I have the chance, I'd try and drop two updates today.

Thank you all kiss
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 6:38am On Jan 02, 2014
GOOD MORNING AUNTY STEF AND OTHER MTB FAMILY. How was your night? Thank God you're much better now.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Hope you're getting better aunt stef.
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:24am On Jan 02, 2014
@D9ty7: good morning. Abeg stop with the aunty ish... I go change am for you ooogrin

Ivyluvie2: Hope you're getting better aunt stef.

thanks dear, I'm certainly better.smiley
Abeg make una stop all dis 'aunty' thingy now...she's a small girl oooo
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2014
I will stop.
stefikal: @D9ty7: good morning. Abeg stop with the aunty ish... I go change am for you ooogrin
Let me see you change it.
Re: Meant To Be by Cheriepet: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2014
awwwww.... Stef i'm so sorry, neva knew u had an accident. bt i believe u re getting beta. d Lord is ur muscle.

i have not been dropping my comment because d network does not allow me do so. bt hopefully i do so today.

gudmorn dear n every MTB FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Cheriepet: awwwww.... Stef i'm so sorry, neva knew u had an accident. bt i believe u re getting beta. d Lord is ur muscle.

i have not been dropping my comment because d network does not allow me do so. bt hopefully i do so today.

gudmorn dear n every MTB FAMILY
Good morning to you too.
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Good morning sis. Stef and the family............thank God you're doing better Stef..

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Stef, eyah sowiie, hope u re getting beta. i bind every plan dat want to hinder us frm getting to d end of dis story grin. sowie u hear, hope u feel relief? God is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Yemlizzy(f): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Hope you getting better dear? Just heard about what happened,ndo. The Lord is your strength, you are healed!!!

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by SenatorPope(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Good morning madam stefikal

Thank JAH u re good to go....abeg I don sidon,tanda gidigba dey wait.

My fellow family members for MTB...I hail una oooo

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by sowprice(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
ohh sorry 4 dah accident.i declare ur healin in Jesus Name.Mrnin all.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Aliydave(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
*Still following* I wish u quick recovery. sad

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
smileycheesy

I feel loved... Thank you everyone... You guys are amazing.
God bless you all, my foot is alright now. smiley

I wish I can quote everyone but the page just dey increase like that. I appreciate you all... Thank you.

I'm dropping the update now, hope you guys enjoy it.

If things go as I hope they do, I'd drop another one before the day runs out.

Xoxo!
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
*continued*

She tidied her desk, she had ensured that she did all that had to be done at work . Taking an excuse to be absent from the office had been quite easy, who ever said having connections was unnecessary?

She had sent her uncle an email, the man who was currently out of the country and had replied almost immediately while granting her few days off.

She stood with arms akimbo while giving her desk a proper scrutiny, she could hand over her work to another colleague as her uncle had suggested but she did not want to be a burden on anyone.

She sat on her office chair while leaning back on it, she was exhausted and the pains she felt in her back region was not really helping matters.

She took out her phone and looked at it, she wondered why Fola was delaying in replying the text. She had about twenty minutes more to spend at work judging from the little she still had to do.

Her plan was to go home and pack for the trip, take a flight to Benin the next day and then charter a cab that would take her to Fola's home. She had never been to Edo state and did not know what to expect from the trip, all she knew was that it would be worth it.

She was going to see her love afterall.

------------

"Where is it?" she paused while standing from her bed.
"Okay, I'll get it." She was approaching her parents bedroom already.
"Yes, he... I can't hear you. The line is breaking." she paused.

"Okay, I get you now. He is around, Okay.bye." she hung up and went into her parent's room, her mother had called informing her to help her bring a bag which she forgot that morning.

She looked at the picture frames of her parents that seemed to occupy every inch of the room. Her parents were an adorable couple, that was a fact she could attest to anyday anytime, she hoped Chuks would be happy like them.

She picked the tote which she came for and exited the room. She was already dressed, the ripped jeans she was wearing was not appealing to her but she discarded the idea of spending time to change.

Who gave a hoot about how she was dressed?
"Chuks, mum asked me to come bring something for her at the hospital. Let's go together now." she said to Chuks who had been sitting on the chair for God knows how long.

"Please go alone, I'll be fine."
She hissed, "who said you wouldn't be fine? We've been holed up here all day. Use this as a chance to go out and you are speaking english."

Chuks looked at his kid sister who did not realise she was pouting and looking like the girl she truly was, her face was a complete opposite of her clothes. What was with the jeans anyway?

"Princess, seriously I just want to sit, maybe next time." he explained.
"So you don't want to follow me abi? No problem, your turn will come. I'll pay you back in your own coin." she stormed out of the house and frowned at him again.

Chuks smiled, on a normal day he would have followed her. But today was not what he would describe as normal. Truth was he had not seen a normal day in years but Gbenga's story had brought back strong memories.

Going to the hospital today of all days would simply be asking for more trouble.

The hospital held ninety-five percent of the memories.

---------

He had been quick to catch her before she landed on the floor, he was confused as he shook her unconscious body. He had never witnessed somebody faint before and he had no idea on what to do.

He had then resorted to shouting for help, in barely ten seconds a small crowd had gathered around the body.
"You guys help out now," he shouted, why were they all staring without doing anything. He saw a girl taking snapshots of Dami, what kind of stu.pid people were they?

He quickly took out a notebook from his bag and started fanning Dami, at least he had seen people do that in movies.

"Hey, you guys spread out. Get out from here." he looked at the security man who had just arrived and was yelling at the camera girl.
"Make una give the girl space," he ordered the students who were proving stubborn, he sighted another book from Ore's bag which was scattered on the floor and joined in fanning Dami.

"Who get water?" he shouted while still hovering over Dami, a lady in the crowd passed him a bottle of water which he poured on Dami.
That did the magic as her eyelids fluttered open, Ore heaved a sigh of relief. He had no idea if they had gone about reviving her in the right way.

All that mattered was that she was fine, she tried to get up clumsily while he held her back. There was no way in the world he would allow her stand up in this condition.

The man gave Dami the remaining water which she drank, her eyes were sunken already and Ore was scared that she could pass out again.

He thanked the man who offered to get a cab that could transport them to her hostel. The onlookers had begun to disperse to wherever they originated from, the show was obviously over.

Ore looked around while still holding Dami, he realised that the person his eyes was searching for was nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.