Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Financial Cost Of G7 Antics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Financial Cost Of G7 Antics (432 Views)

Dear Nigerians, Is Nigeria Member Of G7? / House Of Rep. In A Rowdy Session Over The Right Of G7 Govs To Hold Meeting / LEAKED: Video Of G7 Governors Meeting Disrupted By Police DPO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Financial Cost Of G7 Antics by MagicBishop: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
The G7 isn't fighting for democracy but for their own political empowerment.

Why are 6 of the governors from this group from the north at the time when northerners are desperate for power shift?

What were their initial and continual demands?
GEJ must NOT contest 2015 elections.
EFCC Must not investigate them
Bamanga Tukur must step down.

Their selfish ambitions is not why I started this thread but rather to draw attention to the mounting cost of their palace coup to which their state coffers are being plundered to full fill. Apart from abdicating their mandated responsibilities on the state levels these hypocrites have jetted around the country hobnobbing with past head of states and political big wigs in their quest to topple and derail our current democratic process.

Travelling by charted jet is not cheap and somebody has to pay the bills.

I am not a fan of GEJ neither will I hold brief for the current PDP hierarchy but the truth has to come out.

In all their nomadic politicking, these governors travel by jet and have full security details ahead of them at their destined appointments to destabilize and heat up our polity. It is not enough that we are experiencing an insurgency in the wake of a civil war in the north (a territory were 6 out of 7 of them are from with one of the governor's state currently under a state of emergency) and an increasing and harsh call for succession by the Niger-Deltans in the wake of what they have ascribed as an unprecedented discrimination and derailment of their son.

There is also the "Ghana Must Gos" that accompany them and in their deluded and shameful journey to infamy which will eventually exchange hands.

So who pays for the G7 movement? I know it's definitely not coming from their personal pockets.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Killing: Adeyeye Warns Against Frustrating Suspects’ Trial / Baraje Resigns As Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) Chairman / Perhaps, When The ASUU Strike Is Over... Our Lecturers Will Involve Themselves..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.