Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

GOD Has No Hand In Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GOD Has No Hand In Marriage (2383 Views)

How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / What's A Woman's Duty In Marriage? / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by baby124: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
obowunmi: Thank you for your encouraging words. Can you talk with my mom because she's not greeing. She wants me to find someone like yesterday.

I spend an enormous amount of time travelling you know. So I need to be with someone that I trust and will not be carried away with little things.
Rotflmao. Carried away with what when you have given her all. Maybe you should be satisfied with a gold digger. That is all she needs. Abi gbo gbo Ara e o pe ni
Re: GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
^^^ abeg pls give proper contribution joor. angry angry
Re: GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Come here Mr obowunmi
*hugs him*
Hereby receive the spirit of finidng the right woman.
Now depart and your Ms obowunmi will appear presently
Remember to come back with testimonies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2013
lorretta u: Come here Mr obowunmi
*hugs him*
Hereby receive the spirit of finidng the right woman.
Now depart and your Ms obowunmi will appear presently
Remember to come back with testimonies. grin grin

I claim greatness. smiley
Re: GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 1:16am On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123: Loool. Op, you are still whining about this issue. For a man you are rather desperate. When all the women are not good enough, maybe it's you. No one asked you here you are already talking about your parents money. Why won't you attract gold diggers? Real women will not be attracted to a man who is fed, clothed and wife arranged for him. In fact there is no attraction in a man that cannot work hard for his own, and one who cannot assert himself or survive without his parents money. You are on a long something

This is harsh. I have two businesses and spend so much time on a plane because I travel a lot. I'm certainly not lazy. I work hard.
Re: GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by slimyem: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Awww...

Obowumi,come here...
Re: GOD Has No Hand In Marriage by obowunmi(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
My baby - it's been too long. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise & Discipline 6-year Olds Caught Doing It / How My Husband Caught Me In Bed With Our Gateman (sponsored Post) / Does Rhotacism, The Inability To Pronounce "R", Have A Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.