Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right (578 Views)

Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / Evidence To Show That Satan Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Now that is a controversial issue....
If you have said there is no God.
.you are right to yourself and people with the same mind...
You are right because no one can convince unless you see God ..himself..shey?!
You say satan is your God you are right because you ave pledge alliance to him

but please listen to people around you...
Everybody cannot be crazy at the same time....
Have you read the bible just to discover truths..
The bible is real
It is only in the Bible that the world 666 was ever recorded and we are seeing it now....
Have we ever thought of our origin..
We must have a father a father wo has a father .....There must have been a first man ...
Yes!!!!
Many people ave tried to prove it...
But if their theory was true why is that theory not working anymore..

To satanist...
You have rushed into that place because of power...
Power corrupt...a
Satan is no fool...have he promised you kingdoms...he is somehow right...
His only kingdom is the lake of fire...that place is full of activities ...cries,worm walking all over ones body..people becoming skeleton..wailing...gnashing of teethh...brutal treatments from satan and Demons.
Do you know how many demons are controling you...yea!!!!They give you power
yeah!!!!They make you rich...
But what about those days you offend them...do you always remember how they punish you...you
sort of live in fear...fear of wat tomorrow might bring....

Muslim i pray God enlighten you...ave you treid to read about allah...have you done research or do you just belief what ur clerics tell you....

To you christains that believe in Jesus please if you ave any problem that want to make you doubt God...ask Christain..i mean to the true ones for advise ...dont stick to your opinin....

To you that is reading and have not met Jesus...
He came to die for our sins ....now you begin to wonder where did you sin..but you will remember that there a force behind the rain..,thunders e.t.c this force is whom we preach...the government shall rest upon his shouders
and that is why The country founded by true christain is still standing:America....
Our first Fater Adam sin and opened us all to the wiles and trouble of satan...but Jesus christ came and died for us all for the sin we will sin later..that means one you offend God ...you can always come boldly to the throne of grace to obtain mercy....
If you want to accept Jesus.

Please repeat this

Dear Lord Jesus.....
I heard you are great and mighty...i have seen the creation you did in this world and i still wonder how you can be so glorious...i just discovered in my life ..i am empty..i have good health..i have people i love ...hope but i still lack something wish is you..i confess you as my personal lord and saviour...i am very sorry for every sin ..i might ave commited please forgive me and take me as your own....
For in Jesus name i prayed..

Whoa if you did that you angels will be rejoicing now....they will be playing instruments and All singing because you are
saved

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right by lirusehn(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
D pro'ems of Nigerians is *long written of messages* i cant red dis abeg. Let odaz comment and i'll dpict ma IDEAS.
Re: If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right by tonnieblaise(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2013
lirusehn: D pro'ems of Nigerians is *long written of messages* i cant red dis abeg. Let odaz comment and i'll dpict ma IDEAS.
had it been its sumfin abt sex or romance,i guess u'll read it over nd over again

2 Likes

Re: If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right by lirusehn(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2013
tonnieblaise: had it been its sumfin abt sex or romance,i guess u'll read it over nd over again
Datz one fin u dnt knw bout me i read maximum of 50 words irrespective of how interestin or educating it is.
Re: If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2013
lirusehn: Datz one fin u dnt knw bout me i read maximum of 50 words irrespective of how interestin or educating it is.
thaz y it has some words bolded 4 u to select ur choice
Re: If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Tnks
Re: If You Say There Is No God Or That Satan/allah Is God You Are Right by eyezik3(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Divepen my brother in the lord d bible say judge not any man, do not judge d muslim i knew dey knows d way but they don't want to follow d truth...peace be unto you.

(1) (Reply)

My Spiriscapades(how The World Works) / Is It Right For Her To Get Pregnant Befor He Propose To Her? / Jesus Fed 500 Men Not Women Counted But Today You Get 5000 Men Feeding One Overs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.