Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... (8060 Views)

Is The Yoruba Eshu The Same As Christian Devil ,Satan ,Lucifer / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
The Crime of the Human Beings

We read that before they fell, Adam and Eve were both naked, and were not ashamed. (Gen. 2:25)CEV|KJ|NI After the Fall, however, they felt ashamed of their unclothedness and sewed fig leaves together into aprons to cover their lower parts. (Gen. 3:7)CEV|KJ|NI If they had committed a crime by eating some actual fruit from a tree called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, then they certainly would have covered their hands or mouths instead. It is human nature to conceal one's faults. Thus, the act of covering their lower parts shows that these parts, and not their mouths, were the source of their shame. In Job 31:33 it is written, "If I have concealed my transgressions like Adam, by hiding my iniquity in my bosom. "21(Job 31:33) KJV Adam concealed his lower parts after the Fall; this indicates that his blemish was in his lower parts. Adam and Eve's sexual parts were the source of their shame because they were the instruments of their sinful deed.

In the world before the human Fall, what act would one be willing to carry out even at the clear risk of one's life? It could be nothing else but the act of love. God's purpose of creation, described in the blessings "be fruitful and multiply, (Gen. 1:28)CEV|KJ|NI can be achieved only through love. Accordingly, from the viewpoint of God's purpose of creation, love should be the most precious and sacred act. But because the sexual act was the very cause of the Fall, people often regard it with shame and even contempt. In conclusion, human beings fell through an act of illicit sexual intercourse.

The Illicit Sexual Act between the Angel and the Human Beings

Thus far, it was explained that an angel seduced human beings to fall, and that both the angel and the human beings fell due to illicit sexual love. Human beings and angels are the only spiritual beings in the universe who are capable of having love relationships. We can deduce that the illicit sexual relationship must have involved the angel and human beings.

Jesus said, "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. (John 8:44)CEV|KJ|NI Since the Devil is identified as Satan, (Rev. 12:9)CEV|KJ|NI we can assert that human beings are descendants of Satan, the "ancient serpent" who tempted human beings. Through what circumstances did humankind become the descendants of the fallen angel, Satan? There was an illicit sexual relationship between the angel and the first ancestors. As the fruit of that relationship, all humanity is of the lineage of Satan. When St. Paul wrote, "we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies, (Rom. 8:23)CEV|KJ|NI he was acknowledging that we fallen people stem from the lineage of Satan, not the lineage of God. John the Baptist reproached the people, calling them "a brood of vipers, (Matt. 3:7)CEV|KJ|NI that is, children of Satan. Jesus said to the scribes and Pharisees, "You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? (Matt. 23:33)CEV|KJ|NI These verses affirm that we are the offspring of an illicit sexual relationship involving the angel and our first ancestors. This, in fact, lies at the heart of the human Fall.

http://www.unification.net/dp96/dp96-1-2.html

cc
Seun, Rocktation, pasqal09, farano : I mistakenly created this thread in this section, kindly move it to the religion section. Thanks!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by pasqal09: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you try this shit next time, I'll ban you

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
pasqal09:

Huh! This is harsh. I am a human and I'm subject to making mistakes.

Besides, there are elements of romance in this thread. What I did by asking you to help move it to the religion section was an act of courtesy. Ciao
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Ranchhoddas: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
pasqal09:
Na so the power shak you reach?No ban me o!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Ranchhoddas: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Op. You dey follow William Branham?
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Op. You dey follow William Branham?

Nope!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by kepstone: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
cry for Gods mercy post cry for Gods mercies dis total rubish u posted.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by finofaya: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Must have been a threésome, since both the man and the woman felt shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by mumumugu(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Did they use condom?

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by mcfynest(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Purely illogical. Please note that ADAM AND EVE could not have been two people, my guess is they were nations of God
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
kepstone:
cry for Gods mercy post cry for Gods mercies dis total rubish u posted.

Stop being religious and reason for once.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
mcfynest:
Purely illogical. Please note that ADAM AND EVE could not have been two people, my guess is they were nations of God

Sorry if I must say, this assertion does not hold any water.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by mcfynest(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

Sorry if I must say, this assertion does not hold any water.

That is a logical explanation bro, or we say that adam was brought to eden, but indicationsshows that there were other people during adam's period
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
mcfynest:

That is a logical explanation bro, or we say that adam was brought to eden, but indicationsshows that there were other people during adam's period

Backing this up with proofs will come handy. Link pls or assist me with ebooks on it.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by CuteEmma(f): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
pasqal09:
#Empty threat, na today?

Just joking oo
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by truthman2012(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lies.

Adam and Eve were permited to eat of all the fruits of the GARDEN except the one in the MIDDLE. When did satan become the FRUIT living in the middle of the GARDEN?

How do you cover your MOUTH and HANDS when you need them for use in public places?

What do you need your genitals for in public places, that you do not need to cover?

What is sacred about MOUTH and HANDS to be covered?

1 Like

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by mcfynest(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

Backing this up with proofs will come handy. Link pls or assist me with ebooks on it.

Ok, or you invite sukkot
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
you don read book sortey you don mad!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
mcfynest:

Ok, or you invite sukkot

Sorry, who's sukkot?
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you don read book sortey you don mad!

This isn't madness but logical reasoning.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
emmyrichie:

This isn't madness but logical reasoning.
don't mind my choice of words. I dey feel you.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2015
shadowgwalker:
don't mind my choice of words. I dey feel you.

No qualms!

1 Like

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
mcfynest:

Ok, or you invite sukkot
mcfynest how are ya buddy ? trust all is fine. whats the issue yall hashing out here ? let me get a sniff lol
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
sukkot:
mcfynest how are ya buddy ? trust all is fine. whats the issue yall hashing out here ? let me get a sniff lol

It's all about proof that Eve was disflowered by Lucifer. Kindly read through the thread.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
emmyrichie:

It's all about proof that Eve was disflowered by Lucifer. Kindly read through the thread.
no sweat
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
emmyrichie:

before i waste my time lol, are you an old bottle or new bottle because this new wine cant be put into an old bottle. meaning how receptive are you to new information ? i ask this because the bible is not a literal text.its not a storybook. it is an esoteric text meaning the real message or story is 2 or 3 layers below the literal text you are reading. for example adam and eve are not human beings and neither is lucifer. its like me wanting to write a story about nigeria and i name the igbos > jacob, and the yorubas are solomon and the hausas are david. then i write the interactions between the tribes as if they are interactions between single people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
sukkot:
before i waste my time lol, are you an old bottle or new bottle because this new wine cant be put into an old bottle. meaning how receptive are you to new information ? i ask this because the bible is not a literal text.its not a storybook. it is an esoteric text meaning the real message or story is 2 or 3 layers below the literal text you are reading. for example adam and eve are not human beings and neither is lucifer. its like me wanting to write a story about nigeria and i name the igbos > jacob, and the yorubas are solomon and the hausas are david. then i write the interactions between the tribes as if they are interactions between single people.

Awesome! I am very receptive and willing to learn new things and explore new horizons at every given opportunity.

Please edify me on this context.

I'm eagerly waiting on you.

Kind regards!
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by iamrealdeji(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Blasphemy of the century
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Blasphemy of the century

Ah! Not again... Another religious bro! Please be flexible for once.
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
emmyrichie:

Awesome! I am very receptive and willing to learn new things and explore new horizons at every given opportunity.

Please edify me on this context.

I'm eagerly waiting on you.

Kind regards!
[b]ok lets explore the modus operandus of YAH. a nation is uplifted to rule the world and another nation is demoted. you cannot have two chiefs. you need one chief and everyone else is indians. empires come and empires go. the story of the bible starts around 6000 years ago but you have to understand that the story of the bible ( book of genesis ) is not about the creation of man. it is about the creation of man made in the image of God. the creation of godly men who will go out and introduce Gods ways to the other nations, hence the word ' be fruitful and multiply' meaning go and spread my word to the gentile nations. be fruitful and multiply is not talking about giving birth to babies but multiplying the words of God. so man existed way before the bible but they were called beasts because their were no biblical laws. they just lived according to what they felt. so there were several nations of people at this time. the egyptians, the ethiopians and the canaanites ( who are called negros today ). the lowest and most downtrodden of these nations was the cannanites and if you know another of the LORDS modus operandus he uplifts the weak and most downtrodden to spite the strong. this was the canaanites. out of this nation he put three kinds of spirits. one of them is his kind of spirit aka the spirit of God hence the phrase LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE. this is the tree of life. tree means man ( mark 8 vs 24 ). meaning this is the man who will bring you life by giving you the word of God. the word of God makes one alive and quickens the spirit. this is the tree of life also called adam. in the next he put the spirit of god and then the spirit of the ability to sin. basically a freewill spirit. the first man is programmed to just spread the word but this man is programmed to either want to spread the word or ignore the word and do his own thing. this is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil aka the serpent. and in the third group he put an empty spirit who will be like the reserve. this is eve. so the man is adam and the woman is eve. keep in mind there are males and females in adam and there are males and females in eve and males and females in the serpent. a woman means someone or something that is joined to another in union. so while adam is the primary and active part of this uplifted nation, eve is joined unto adam. and this is how you have the serpent, eve and adam, all males and females of the same nation of people with 3 different kinds of spirit. now adam has to go out and preach to the other gentile nations ( be fruitful and multiply ) and show them the ways of God. meanwhile the serpent decides to fashi preaching the word of God and starts doing their own thing within the community. now keep in mind this community they had is only 6000 years old and there is history of the world dating back to 20,000 years or so, so there is a history of this garden of eden as it is called in the bible but it was really called ATLANTIS if you juxtapose the bible with history. by juxtaposing the bible with history is how you know what the forbidden fruit is. the forbidden fruit is capitalism and greed and ignoring the ways of God. in atlantis there was much wealth and gold which adam ignored because he was more concerned with the things of God. meanwhile the serpent saw the value in the gem stones and then slowly started corrupting eve and she got corrupted and reports from history is that they became so greedy that they started killing each other so as to acquire the most gold. the murder rate in the community increased and they abandoned God and embraced capitalism and cheating and stealing and killing and this is how they fell. the LORDS protection left them and egypt empire came and took over and took them as slaves. so did the serpent sleep with eve ? yes. in biblical text, sleeping with someone means infecting them with your ways. remember eve, the portion of the nation that was easily corruptible because they are the reserve and didnt really have the strong God spirit like adam so they were the weak link that the serpent ( the tree of knowledge of good and evil ) used to introduce corruption and greed into the commune and they lost their immunity aka protection from God. immunity is eden. called the garden of eden because they had protection from God so they were immuned from outside attacks. however when they were kicked out of eden ( lost immunity[/b] ) is when egypt attacked and took them as slaves. and then begins the portion of the bible about the pharoahs and joseph in egypt etc etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
sukkot:
[b]ok lets explore the modus operandus of YAH. a nation is uplifted to rule the world and another nation is demoted. you cannot have two chiefs. you need one chief and everyone else is indians. empires come and empires go. the story of the bible starts around 6000 years ago but you have to understand that the story of the bible ( book of genesis ) is not about the creation of man. it is about the creation of man made in the image of God. the creation of godly men who will go out and introduce Gods ways to the other nations, hence the word ' be fruitful and multiply' meaning go and spread my word to the gentile nations. be fruitful and multiply is not talking about giving birth to babies but multiplying the words of God. so man existed way before the bible but they were called beasts because their were no biblical laws. they just lived according to what they felt. so there were several nations of people at this time. the egyptians, the ethiopians and the canaanites ( who are called negros today ). the lowest and most downtrodden of these nations was the cannanites and if you know another of the LORDS modus operandus he uplifts the weak and most downtrodden to spite the strong. this was the canaanites. out of this nation he put three kinds of spirits. one of them is his kind of spirit aka the spirit of God hence the phrase LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE. this is the tree of life. tree means man ( mark 8 vs 24 ). meaning this is the man who will bring you life by giving you the word of God. the word of God makes one alive and quickens the spirit. this is the tree of life also called adam. in the next he put the spirit of god and then the spirit of the ability to sin. basically a freewill spirit. the first man is programmed to just spread the word but this man is programmed to either want to spread the word or ignore the word and do his own thing. this is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil aka the serpent. and in the third group he put an empty spirit who will be like the reserve. this is eve. so the man is adam and the woman is eve. keep in mind there are males and females in adam and there are males and females in eve and males and females in the serpent. a woman means someone or something that is joined to another in union. so while adam is the primary and active part of this uplifted nation, eve is joined unto adam. and this is how you have the serpent, eve and adam, all males and females of the same nation of people with 3 different kinds of spirit. now adam has to go out and preach to the other gentile nations ( be fruitful and multiply ) and show them the ways of God. meanwhile the serpent decides to fashi preaching the word of God and starts doing their own thing within the community. now keep in mind this community they had is only 6000 years old and there is history of the world dating back to 20,000 years or so, so there is a history of this garden of eden as it is called in the bible but it was really called ATLANTIS if you juxtapose the bible with history. by juxtaposing the bible with history is how you know what the forbidden fruit is. the forbidden fruit is capitalism and greed and ignoring the ways of God. in atlantis there was much wealth and gold which adam ignored because he was more concerned with the things of God. meanwhile the serpent saw the value in the gem stones and then slowly started corrupting eve and she got corrupted and reports from history is that they became so greedy that they started killing each other so as to acquire the most gold. the murder rate in the community increased and they abandoned God and embraced capitalism and cheating and stealing and killing and this is how they fell. the LORDS protection left them and egypt empire came and took over and took them as slaves. so did the serpent sleep with eve ? yes. in biblical text, sleeping with someone means infecting them with your ways. remember eve, the portion of the nation that was easily corruptible because they are the reserve and didnt really have the strong God spirit like adam so they were the weak link that the serpent ( the tree of knowledge of good and evil ) used to introduce corruption and greed into the commune and they lost their immunity aka protection from God. immunity is eden. called the garden of eden because they had protection from God so they were immuned from outside attacks. however when they were kicked out of eden ( lost immunity[/b] ) is when egypt attacked and took them as slaves. and then begins the portion of the bible about the pharoahs and joseph in egypt etc etc

So you mean Adam, Eve and the serpent were all individual nations?

You mean the serpent was a nation in Heaven?
You mean cain was a product of the union between two nations, which technically makes him a people too?
Re: Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... by sukkot: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
emmyrichie:

So you mean Adam, Eve and the serpent were all individual nations?

You mean the serpent was a nation in Heaven?
You mean cain was a product of the union between two nations, which technically makes him people too?
adam eve and serpent are the same nation. same nation with three different kinds of spirit in all of them. but same people like say for example they are all yoruba. or they are all igbo. same people with three different spirit types. and heaven is on earth. heaven means rulership of earth. the white man is in heaven today. and once the serpent corrupted eve, the portion of eve that was corrupted by the serpent were cursed ( dunno how God did it , maybe he blocked and calcified their pineal gland and they stopped producing melanin but they were cursed with white lepros skin ), and a new nation was created of people with white skin called caucasians today but called CAIN in the bible. so the serpent took half of eve and created a new nation CAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Miracles? / Daily Devotional. In Grace By Grace For Grace. / Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.