Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? (1586 Views)

I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls / How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? / How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
when you have access to sum1's fone what is the 1st thing u look at? has for me its pictures then music
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Aliyubest(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
For guys, d accant balance, 4 girls her inbox, i hope that answers ur inquisitive qwesion. angry
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Ladybianca(f): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
for me its d pictures followed by d games
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Warlord3000(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Videos.. To check if he/she has got p'orn especially to gauge the xter

Most especially my pretending friends.. smiley
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Warlord3000: Videos.. To check if he/she has got p'orn especially to gauge the xter

lool. u knw pretenders watch nd delete or hide in another folder
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Andykuul: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
i naturally go for the messages. And if i c emotional ones, i bcome jealous. Even if shes not my gf.
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Root explorer or any file manager with root access to filter hidden files angry
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by krugar07(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Warlord3000: Videos.. To check if he/she has got p'orn especially to gauge the xter

cheesy cheesy
Ms_Steph: lool. u knw pretenders watch nd delete or hide in another folder
self exposure... i like ur tactic grin grin
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Osyxcel(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Games and applications, followed by pictures.
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by ciphoenix: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by ciphoenix: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
I hate touching people's phone tongue

for real, I avoid it by all means, but when I do, my destination depends on why they gave me the phone. Mostly settings
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Hotdiamond(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
when I get someone's phone. I'll just check the remaining data balance before I do any other thing.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
krugar07: cheesy cheesy self exposure... i like ur tactic grin grin
even if YOU they like , they can hide it deep inside d phone...

any phone wey po.rn don enter ..

I MUST KNOW grin
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Defaramade(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
joeydozzy: Root explorer or any file manager with root access to filter hidden files angry
Lolz sharp guy, but don't forget that ''curiosity KILLED the cat''.
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Defaramade(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: even if YOU they like , they can hide it deep inside d phone...

I MUST KNOW grin
HOW U GO TAKE KNOW??
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by krugar07(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Defaramade: HOW U GO TAKE KNOW??
UNDELETE grin
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by tunnex190: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
As for me, FOR Ordinary friends, I check Apps n Games; FOR gf, I check calls history and messages. There is no way you could hide messages n calls history from me even I get customized codes to check 'em.
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
krugar07: UNDELETE grin
wink
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by adefemi007(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: even if YOU they like , they can hide it deep inside d phone...

I MUST KNOW grin

U don't know d power of vault. An application for android and ios.
Lemmme give u my guy's fone n u won't see any p.orn on it even though he has 2gb full of p.orn.
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Defaramade(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Which one be 'UNDELETE'??
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
adefemi007:

U don't know d power of vault. An application for android and ios.
Lemmme give u my guy's fone n u won't see any p.orn on it even though he has 2gb full of p.orn.
u never jam modules.. lol..

on iphone he may successfully lock or hide it and he ix safe..

on android?? lol

hide from me??

UNLESS SAY THE GUY CHANGE THT ROM..even if him delete am last 5years.. lol..

trust me...

undelete power dey limited..

but i get special module for the job...wink
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by nani667: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
beht what manner of thread is this one again ? the mods have become lax and the useless threads have started cropping up again......
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
krugar07: UNDELETE grin
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Defaramade: Which one be 'UNDELETE'??
It's an app on Android that recovers anything u've deleted cheesy
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
As for me i go to the phone's gallery to check out stuffs grin
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by moshoodn(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
I detest touching other peoples phone... Dunno why.

Even my lady's own!

Likewise I detest people fiddling with my phones cos I see them as an extension of me.
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Youngpo413: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hotdiamond: when I get someone's phone. I'll just check the remaining data balance before I do any other thing.

even me too,na to quickly check whether you get MB,mostly from people wey no sabi browse.
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Allboiz: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
fabulousfortune: It's an app on Android that recovers anything u've deleted cheesy
So because u want 2 check for hidden files on ma phone, u gonna use ma mb, download undelete and u think sey I go gree
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
All boiz:
So because u want 2 check for hidden files on ma phone, u gonna use ma mb, download undelete and u think sey I go gree
why i go download am with ur phone when i already get am for my phone?? na just to use apk sender , send am to ur phone via bluetooth under 1minute if i am very slow...
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: why i go download am with my phone when i already get am for my phone?? na just to use apk sender , send am to ur phone via bluetooth under 1minute if i am very slow...
All boiz:
grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by s3nn2x(m): 12:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Videos wink if it is a guy

Pictures if it is a lady

After then, the SMS, WhatsApp, BBM

Finally, I would check out the music...
Re: Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? by rexfada(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Why would one wanna check someone's sms and call records, that's gross if u ask me.
Well, as for me, I go thru ur images, pix and fideos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Users What Are Your Expriences Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Users / Please Help Me, Which Infinix Is The Best Now @ #25,000? / Blackberry Is Planning To Launch There First Android (blackberry Venice) Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.