Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight (5528 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by r231(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

We thank you for your continuous unending support meted out to us for all our past/present projects. May the almighty God continue to bless, protect and reward you for all these rendered support.

It's that time of the year again where we embark on TeHN's annual End of the year charity flight. Our goal as always is to, reach out to share love and touch lives of the aged, handicapped and juvenile delinquents in our beloved country.

We currently don't have any specific destination in mind so we want you guys to help suggest suitable destinations. This thread will be open for a week after which the team will deliberate and choose the best 3 locations after having considered their suitability and logistic challenges.

Let's make it happen again guys

Yours Sincerely

TeHN

1 Like

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Okay, but i think you need to put up a whole lot of explanations on the said Charity Flight, because as it is, not everyone will be able to comprehend what this Thread actually means, also not everyone Knows what Tehn is all about on NL. for the fact that some people do know that it is a Charity Organization on NL, most people haven't heard of it. so please do explain much more better what the Goals, and Outcome of the Charity Flight is all about.

4 Likes

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by r231(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
eddiebruk: Okay, but i think you need to put up a whole lot of explanations on the said Charity Flight, because as it is, not everyone will be able to comprehend what this Thread actually means, also not everyone Knows what Tehn is all about on NL. for the fact that some people do know that it is a Charity Organization on NL, most people haven't heard of it. so please do explain much more better what the Goals, and Outcome of the Charity Flight is all about.

Here you go sir -

https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
whooosh.. This is superb!

Three destinations for Nairalanders to impart

Booking my flight...
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Well well well, i've been an active sleeping partner of tehn from inception, I think its time to shift gear and not just donate cash and advice. I need my hands dirty a bit so i'll suggest we make the flight land in Uyo/Akwaibom state where I am currently based.

We could let it land also in Abia where I am from. Ooops! No airport in Abia state tongue Enugu is an alternative. cheesy

It can also land in Imo state.

If it lands any where mentioned, I will be actively involved not just financially but physically too.

Long live TEHN, long live the volunteers, long live Nairaland. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
What's the meaning of Tehn? Is it an abbreviation or what?
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by r231(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
berem: What's the meaning of Tehn? Is it an abbreviation or what?

https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread

Thank you ma!
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Mynd44: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Lets make this work people, we need suggestions
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by yemi2plus(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
I think two Northern states should be picked. I suggest Kano and Kaduna. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by 4reigningqueen: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
^^^*** do a sign of the cross***
you really need to change ur PP cos its not cool.

@topic, nice one.
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by blessedchris: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked which is the way... [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by everyday: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lol
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by BigBenoski(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yobe or bauchi state. They need us most
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
yemi2plus: I think two Northern states should be picked. I suggest Kano and Kaduna. Thanks.
kano or kaduna
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Eneze1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
at op, does the suggestions include northern states that some people are mentioning, kindly let us know whether it involves the whole country not just some civilized areas
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by slimyem: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
TeHn...here I am. Use me! wink

1 Like

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by r231(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eneze1: at op, does the suggestions include northern states that some people are mentioning, kindly let us know whether it involves the whole country not just some Behind areas

The whole country
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by r231(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
slimyem: TeHn...here I am. Use me! wink

waiting for your suggestion grin
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Keep the suggestions coming guys.

PS: It would help if your suggestions are location specific e.g.

John doe's children home
123 Aba road
Enugu
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by prettychic(f): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Your welcomed...
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
North? Count me out *walks away *

1 Like

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by jumzzy448: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Buoyantic: North? Count me out *walks away *
Who need u before...
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Parishpriest1: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Madonna angels orphanage home Atani. About fifteen minutes drive from niger bridge Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by packman: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
ABEG WHATS TEHN........

AND SECONDLY CHARITY FOR NAIRALAND MEMBERS NI shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

HA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked COUNT ME IN I WAN TRAVEL ABEG cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I DON TIRE FOR NAIJA......... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

ABEG ME I WOULD LOVE TO GO TOO CANADA OR AUSTRALIA NI........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HOPE ITS FREE OOOOOOO I NO GET MONEY NI.....OOOOO.......OOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by amarula(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Aisha Manna Orphanage Home, Jos, Plateau State
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by prof800(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
One in the North.
One in the South.
One in the East.
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by freesystem: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
I suggest victims of boko haram in Bornu and Yobe. Then, one in south East, south south and south West to balance the equation

1 Like

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
I seriously want to be a part of the TeHN family......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest FUTO Post Utme/aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers / Back In The Days When Men Were Men / An Accident That Happened At UNZIK Juction Awka Anambra State (with Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.