Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim (22500 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / Ghana's Victoria Hammah Sacked Over $1m Claim / China Official Sacked Over Son's Extravagant Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Shekson(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
playmode:

[b][size=15pt]What you have displayed here is typical Negro thinking.I am talking about how Ghana has got their politics in order and you are speaking parables about someone who is jealous of you.Now let me ask you one question Mr na me love Nigeria pass.

Which kind of politicians do you wish Nigeria had? The Jonathan/Tinubu kind of politician or the type of politicians that sacked this Ghanaian deputy minister.Please don't dodge the question ,answer and the truth shall set you free.

Nigeria is not my father's house because i have cut all links with that sh_thole inhabited by natural born crooks .Just today GRE & TOEF has cancelled testing in Nigeria because of their crooked "na me get sense pass" lifestyle.Maybe you are proud to be a Nigerian ,i am not.In fact i rather be a Sudanese than be a Nigerian because Nigerians are regressive people.The Name Nigeria does not inspire anything but shame and that is the truth whether you chose to honestly admit it to yourself or not.I have traveled to many countries and the way Nigerians behave overseas (like rabid monkeys) is enough for one to distant his /herself from Nigeria.

Face it dude Nigeria is a dump and a failed nation inhabited by obnoxious and pompous people who believe they are more special than oxygen.The world can't be wrong about Nigeria.Nigerians lack the collective intellect to progress hence why everything in the country is upside or the extreme opposite of what obtains in normal civilizations.

The truth floats like a butterfly and stings like a BEE but it is the truth nonetheless.No amount of parables or adages will change that.
[/size][/b]
Shut ΰя bleeping mouth. I repeat!!!shut ΰя bleeping bleeping mouth. Jz shut Ι̥τ̲̅. Who cares if yu change ΰя nationality? Na yur palaver.
Ghana has got their politics I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ order. Wats the population of Ghana? How many ethnic groups do they have? Hau many interest groups do they have? They have no bleeping excuse not to get their politics ryte. Hau many local governments? Hau many wards? Hau many political parties?
In short, they have no excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by RedLight1: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
wazobia_N9:

Only a bastard gives the direction to his father's house with the left hand... Yoruba adage.

I work and live in Ghana until i find my way back to Nigeria, either by getting a transfer back or getting another job back home asap... so i know better about this country than you... i will not swap my country for Ghana. For your information, Nigerians are a source of envy and anger to the majority here... for no real reason other than the fact that they resent us for being the big bullish brother with more zest for life and more resources cum resourcefulness.

Nigeria is about to play Mexico and "most" peeps here are rooting for Mexico not because they love the south american country... They always wish that we fail in many fronts. That's the extent of the envy.

There is a high level of 'hypocritical' corruption here... I know because i have dealt with the police and some government ministries before... it is done in the 'clean mouth' mode.

Let's have the audacity of hope for Nigeria...

Look before u leap. Think before you speak or type.

you dont have to reply that bas.tard ...by their fruit u shall know them.

everything out there is better than theirs ( bastard will always be bastard) awon omo irankiran ti won fi owo osi ju we ile

most of them never live outside the country before, so they think it all well and good on the other side.

you suppose to remind him that, his father is the useless and yeye man that gave birth to stupidd boy

4 Likes

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by sage2(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Is she actually sexy or it is just me?
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by funnyx(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Shekson:
Shut ΰя bleeping mouth. I repeat!!!shut ΰя bleeping bleeping mouth. Jz shut Ι̥τ̲̅. Who cares if yu change ΰя nationality? Na yur palaver.
Ghana has got their politics I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ order. Wats the population of Ghana? How many ethnic groups do they have? Hau many interest groups do they have? They have no bleeping excuse not to get their politics ryte. Hau many local governments? Hau many wards? Hau many political parties?

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah undecided yet you make no sense, keep giving excuses till Kingdom come very soon Burkina Faso sef go dey deport Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by UKBobo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2013

So by your rationale, China should be more backwards than Nigeria, abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by achimotan(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
sage_: Is she actually sexy or it is just me?

just you man wink
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by PetroDolla2: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
She was a deputy minister, not a full minister as suggested in the title. or is a deputy minister same as a minister?

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Bright2(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
This woman too worwor abeg,how can a deputy minister look this ugly even with her money? Am proud to be a Nigerian wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by sage2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
achimotan:

just you man wink

Thanks. I really need help then.
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by NovusHomo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
dustydee: Ghana's Deputy Communications Minister Victoria Hammah has been sacked after she was recorded allegedly saying she would stay in politics until she has made $1m (£600,000).

"If you have money then you can control people," she seems to say on the tape which has been widely circulated.

Ms Hammah has not yet commented on the tape or her sacking.

The BBC's Sammy Darko in Accra says she played a key role in President John Mahama's election last year.

Some pundits will feel vindicated over her sacking, as they warned that she was too young and inexperienced to serve in government, our correspondent says.
In August, she said there was a lot of pressure on her to steal public money because people thought that, as a minister, she was rich.

She described such demands as "obnoxious", reports the Ghanaweb news site.

"Corrupt politicians are the reflection of [a] corrupt society!" it quotes her as saying.

Ms Hammah first came to the public attention after stumbling several times while making a speech and then saying she had been given the wrong text.

On the tape, which has not been independently verified, she says: "I will not quit politics until I make one million dollars."

She also criticising another deputy minister, calling her "senseless, ugly, loud and egoistic".

Information Minister Mahama Ayariga did not give any reason for Ms Hammah's dismissal in her one-sentence announcement.

But it comes 24 hours after the tape went viral on social media and was played on a local radio station.

Her driver has been arrested on suspicion of making the recording of her conversation.

Our correspondent says many Ghanaians are asking if her right to privacy was infringed by the release of the tape.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24864436

Wow, see beta body o. No craw-craw, no pimple, no rash, nuttin'!.
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by NovusHomo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Babzilla: IS IT JUST ME BUT DAYUM CHECK OUT THOSE bosoms
SHE'S HAWT. ID WAX THAT TOTALLY

ITS A SHAME I CANT THINK OF 1 NIGGERIAN MINISTER ID LIKE 2 HIT ON

Not even Diedzani Madueke?
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by fauxxies: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
She is about 33 years old, beautiful but dumb. She just blew a very good opportunity. To those talking of her boobs, hmmm that is not even the koko. She is rather known for her fat ass. check it out grin grin grin

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by PetroDolla2: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bright2: This woman too worwor abeg,how can a deputy minister look this ugly even with her money? Am proud to be a Nigerian wink wink
Bright? nothing bright about your yeye post,huh? how can a deputy minister look this ugly with her money? well, [b]I have seen a whole president of a country looking much uglier[/b]and I am sure you know who I am talking about,huh? ...... grin

he is the certified funk of fugliness grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kai, the "Yansh" na till dey break!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by bishop4APC: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Sagamite(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nashville:

Nothing wrong in Local rivalry. If Mexico were playing Ghana I probably will support Mexico too. You can ask if a Brazilian will ever support Argentina or if a Scotsman can ever support England in football.

The point is that Ghana has got her acts together and we have a lot to learn from them when it comes to fighting corruption. We are more blessed with Natural resources but we have not taken advantage of it. Now, our small brother Ghana is teaching us a lesson or two in development.

Even thought you are right, I know I will DEFINITELY be supporting Ghana.

I support Ghana, Cameroun and SA most times as long as it is not Nigeria they are playing.

My mindset is not that threatened by anything. Other people's achievement is not threat to me, not my source of attached pride or an inhabitant to my/our success.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by achimotan(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
i hear her driver who is suspected to have done the recording has been released by the police. good one there
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by funnyx(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
fauxxies: She is about 33 years old, beautiful but dumb. She just blew a very good opportunity. To those talking of her boobs, hmmm that is not even the koko. She is rather known for her fat ass. check it out grin grin grin

Ojigbijigbi grin grin grin that a55 na die! Definitely no be for legelege like myself, na elders meat.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by funnyx(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Prof Corruption: Kai, the "Yansh" na till dey break!

Prof are you seeing what I am seeing undecided
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by fauxxies: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
funnyx:

Ojigbijigbi grin grin grin that a55 na die! Definitely no be for legelege like myself, na elders meat.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Sagamite(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
oyb: ah ah - does she not have kinsmen?
did they not set up a commitee to probe the matter?
are there no youths to demonstrate for her?
is it not the work of disgruntled elements trying to bring her down for her stellar performance in the sector?
has no one threatened to bring down the government?
does she not have a rag tag army of supporters on ghanaweb?

wetin dey happen

btw - i cannot see the bosoms that have some guys hyperventilating embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It was her enemies from another tribe that imitated her voice to frame her. grin

Don't condemn her, she is old enough to be your senior sister so don't talk disrespectfully about her. grin

As per bosoms, my friend, open ya eye! grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
I can bet Mahaman is "chopping" this girl. Wetin this one dey do for cabinet?
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nashville: I can bet Mahaman is "chopping" this girl. Wetin this one dey do for cabinet?

She dey carry cabinet luggage. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by kevoneal: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Babzilla: IS IT JUST ME BUT DAYUM CHECK OUT THOSE bosoms
SHE'S HAWT. ID WAX THAT TOTALLY

ITS A SHAME I CANT THINK OF 1 NIGGERIAN MINISTER ID LIKE 2 HIT ON

Bro, common!! how about d petroleum minister?
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Sagamite(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
sage_: Is she actually sexy or it is just me?

No be only you o! grin
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
funnyx:

Prof are you seeing what I am seeing undecided

No doubt, she's bewitchingly attractive , physically endowed but unbelievably daft.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Okaka27(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
SEe bobby shocked shocked
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Boss13: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
I believe this thread is not about whether Ghana is better than Nigeria but about a President making the right decision irrespective of his personal interest. The concerned lady played a vital role in his election. However, he had to do what he felt right in order to have public confidence.

Peeps we should remember that the woman was only expressing her ambition and yet to actually commit the crime. Yet the govt felt if she could think it, she would achieve it and to the detriment of the public. Another interesting thing is that we don't know if she was actually thinking of saving her salary or gifts from contractors.

In our beloved country, the concerned person will say - enemies of progress are after them and it was actually a set-up. A member of the house of rep. was caught red-handed with bribe and what became the outcome of that case?

Oduah played a huge role in Jonathan's election and I believe that is the sentiment playing in her issue. She still attends Federal executive meetings, she is still performing her role as minister and yet she is under investigation. Won't such person confiscate evidences?

If this issue (Oduah's gate) turns out to be a cold case, it is enough reason for me not to vote for Jonathan in the next election irrespective of whether we have constant power supply or he kills shekau.

I am also ashamed this corruption which has serious repercussions is been admired and hailed by my eastern brothers. We do not know the extent this scandal goes because our journalists are lazy to investigate further.

If NCAA keeps paying interest for a loan that is not use to improve its activities, where will they get the money to make our air space safe. Of course, more planes will drop from the skies and our darling minister will tell us that each accident is an act of God in her brand new armored BMWs.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Pukkah: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sagamite: Not in Nigeria.

Jonathan will shield the person and even give them national honour for not being too greedy.

Or pardon the indicted person in order to pave way for the national honour.

It's so pathetic.
Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Okaka27(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=adtiezy1][/quote]U are a very stu..pid pers0n

Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by Okaka27(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=adtiezy1][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECOWAS Leadership Will Not Accept Illegitimate Authority In Niger - Tinubu / Japan Criticize Russian Withdrawal From WW2 Peace Treaty Talks Over Sanctions / Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.