Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (30211 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by EzePromoe: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
& Abacha brought BADLUCK to Atlanta 96 team cool
I don't want to go into that now.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Ijobaorun(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
You are indeed a lucky man, 2 champions in a year. God bless Naija.....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Kingspin(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba: GEJ Foolish man. Golden Eaglets achieved this feat through hardwork, you and your shepopotamus should stop looting the public purse - eating 1billion food in aso rock while ordinary Nigerians are hungry. Bloody fisherman!

Anyway Congrats to the Golden Eaglets- well done.
Pls, kindly go and inform Buhari, Tinubu and other APC badluck members. Up EAGLETS! GoodLUCK Nigeria!!!!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Slasha1(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
sCun: Next time use a dot to save the space, then modify later. How did you expect to be first to comment after taking your time to type such a long post?
Type that ke? He obviously copied and pasted and evn forgot to edit 'facebook' and put nairaland.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by originalking1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=dotcom_na_me_na_me]Nigeria won the Nations Cup

Nigeria won the U-17 World Cup

Nigeria to win (World Cup) next?

watchout n see cos it will happen!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by iykofias(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Jonah shuld shut d F up.d economic is in crisis wit evri sector on brink of collapsing, almost all association on strike or planning to.
he didn't influence ds victory in any li2 way. If he wants to show face,then he shuld captain supa eagles to brazil nxt year.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by dfav: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Nigeria won the Nations Cup

Nigeria won the U-17 World Cup

Nigeria to win (World Cup) next?

Bros are u not sure u re not asking too much. ..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kingspin:
Pls, kindly go and inform Buhari, Tinubu and other APC badluck members. Up EAGLETS! GoodLUCK Nigeria!!!!

No need for the gho.at to go jare, dem watch d match and were actually praying for G.E to lose, but as usual, since they don't want GOODLUCK, BADLUCK will always be their portion even in 2015, 2019, 2023,....forever...

GOODLUCK 2: badluck 0

Up G.E ...J

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by IAMBREEZY: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
tanks Jona
one alomo for you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Fayrouzz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Come 2014... We re goin to Brazil to get the World Cup...
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Sunny360: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Indeed Mr President;that's the I-can-do spirit of Nigerians!. Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!...we did it...4times U-17 world champions!

CONGRATULATIONS GEJ;
CONGRATULATIONS 2 dose who stil beliv in 'Project Nigeria'.
Long Live Fed. Rep. of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by timwezzb(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
How does that CALL OFF the ASUU STRIKE?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by lakeside025(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
i sighted something at the stadium after the match.. one ghananian wrote it on a paper that "GHANA BRAND YOU NIGERIA". what does that mean.. are they thinking that they are the one who teaches us how to play soccer...................... i dont just understand that shit.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I don't want to go into that now.
Abeg naaa, do "The Needful" puuleease! grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
gringringringrin………………so lo√| ng 9ja
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by EzePromoe: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Abeg naaa, do "The Needful" puuleease! grin
Lets celebrate our victory first.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by fishmakas: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Good talk
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fayrouzz: Come 2014... We re goin to Brazil to get the World Cup...
AMEN OO!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by ayusco85(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Here dey go again, puttin politics into everyfin, even inside dia soup pot sef grin
Bros sofrey oo! meanwhile...

SAI BUHARI 2015!
Sai APC! cool

Keep Dreaming
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Goddex: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
In February . . . Nations Cup

Later, the Under 23 narrowly missed lifting the world cup

November, same year, Under 17 are lifting the World Cup

This cannot be ordinary. Thank you GEJ! We love you

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Lets celebrate our victory first.
I was d one dat clicked like on ya post cool

Make sure u bring ya ike-madu back hia diz time 2moro
Eaglets congwats once more cool
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Fayrouzz(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
iykofias: Jonah shuld shut d F up.d economic is in crisis wit evri sector on brink of collapsing, almost all association on strike or planning to.
he didn't influence ds victory in any li2 way. If he wants to show face,then he shuld captain supa eagles to brazil nxt year.
If he didn't influence the victory in any way, hw then did he influence the crisis in the economic sector as u claim?.. And if he bears the whole insults for the crisis in the economic sector, why cnt he also get the praise when a good thing is achieved??
Easy bro! Easy!!
Nobody holy pass oo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by kgr8mike(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mr President, I love you. This is what am thinking: that you are a GOOD LUCK to Nigeria. I pray that this GOOD LUCK will extend to Super Eagles come 2014 in Brazil. Am trying to forget the can-do spirit you talked about. It may not be that because the likes of Sweden,Mexico,Brazil, Argentina came with that kind of spirit but it is not to him that wills, nor to him that runs but of God that says, Jacob I love but Esau I hate. I think I am only very grateful to this God that navigated us to victory. May our story remain this way. GOOD LUCK Nigeria. Congratulations Mr. President. God bless my country.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Caseless: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
likita boka: Congratulations naija One love
dis ur id ehn..no b here o.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by thaoriginator: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Oloshi fisherman wit a bad mind calling himsef goodluck.. Idiot go and solve ASUU problem before u come congratulate us. Common thief like you wit black gorilla face eating up 1b naira with ya fat wife and obese ugly adopted son.. Local ijaw boy wey supose dey work for fishing company dey catch fish like smeagol for lord of the ring.. E tire me how dis greedy fisher seller wit a fish brain enter aso rock. If not for dat ape-like man called OBJ, dem kukuma resemble dem selves. If super eagles or super eaglet like make dem carry champions league, jona the clown must leave aso rock before 2015 sef...we no need cluelessness for dat seat! I relax my case for now

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by EzePromoe: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
I was d one dat clicked like on ya post cool

Make sure u bring ya ike-madu back hia diz time 2moro
Eaglets congwats once more cool
As in?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
caseless: dis ur id ehn..no b here o.
Xcuse me laff in Congolese language...

Hee-hee-ho-ho grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
The two tribalistic war-lords we have in Nairaland are about to zing! Yipeeeeeee!!!

*takes sit untop Aso rock* lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Caseless: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
kgr8mike: Mr President, I love you. This is what am thinking: that you are a GOOD LUCK to Nigeria. I pray that this GOOD LUCK will extend to Super Eagles come 2014 in Brazil. Am trying to forget the can-do spirit you talked about. It may not be that because the likes of Sweden,Mexico,Brazil, Argentina came with that kind of spirit but it is not to him that wills, nor to him that runs but of God that says, Jacob I love but Esau I hate. I think I am only very grateful to this God that navigated us to victory. May our story remain this way. GOOD LUCK Nigeria. Congratulations Mr. President. God bless my country.
it is by God's grace that we came out victorious. God has given us the 'can do spirit' and out of it he has spoken. God, having giving us dz trophy 3 times more than the aforementioned countries b4 dz particular tournament , i think the 'can do spirit' cannot be over emphasized.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by ekoboy: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Emzybrown:

Mr man try your luck next time........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How can you be first to comment on your own post undecided
Emzybrown:

Mr man try your luck next time........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How can you be first to comment on your own post
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
ekoboy:
How can you be first to comment on your own post undecided
How can you be first to comment on your own post
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets by Caseless: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
god_of_music: The two tribalistic war-lords we have in Nairaland are about to zing! Yipeeeeeee!!!

*takes sit untop Aso rock* lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
*yawns* whr hav u been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gonzalo Higuain Pictured At Airport Ahead Of Chelsea Transfer (Photo) / Russia 2018: Spain Blacklist Fabregas, Alonso, Morata Form Squad (See Full List) / Ligue 1 Season Is Over As No Games Will Be Allowed In France Until September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.