Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public (5001 Views)

Omg!!! See..bad Girl Coco Opens Her Body In The Name Of Taking Selfie / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / JJC Reveals How Actress Genevieve Nnaji Was Used And Dumped By Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
This was what popular actress Jamie Alexander
wore to the Thor world premiere at the El
Capitan Theatre on Monday night in
Hollywood. Her body was open, no pants. See
the uncensored photo below... Ladies are stilishly getting nakéd these days all
in the name of modern fashion.
More Photos: http://dailytrumpeters..com/2013/11/see-how-actress-jamie-alexander-expose.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public by airclipse(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lemme kukuma type "Ow" too grin
Re: SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public by Rikidony(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
This not what i expected i taught she was unclad sad
Re: SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public by greatgod2012(f): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rikidony: This not what i expected i taught she was unclad sad

so, you mean this is not revealing enough

I give up!

1 Like

Re: SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public by greatgod2012(f): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Unfortunately, these so called celebrities are who our youths are copying in terms of fashion, hence, so many semi-crazy people on our streets.
May God deliver us.

1 Like

Re: SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public by chucky234(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
All I'm seeing is a black linning, where is the pusshy na.
OP remove the clothe make we see am well joor.
Re: SEE How Actress Jamie Alexander Expose Her Body In Public by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
post the complete pictures and stop playing mind games with us angry

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry / Tiwa Savage Performs In Nude Body Suit / BBA 2015: It Seems This Year's BBA Will All About S€x,(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.