Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Satan And His Special Tool; Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan And His Special Tool; Music (1102 Views)

The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Satan is believed to have a great talent in music. Before the fall, Lucifer`s responsibility in heaven was to be the music and worship leader. He was designed with the ability not only to lead in music and worship, but also to produce it. Lucifer`s body was made with pipes in it so that every time he lifted a wing, a sound came out– music. The bible made us to understand that he was beautifully created, full of wisdom. But his wisdom became corrupt when iniquity was found in him.
“ thou hast been in Eden in the garden of God, every precious stone was thy covering, the sadius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the japer, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold; the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou was created”. Ezekiel 28:13
"Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols [stringed instruments]: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isaiah14:11-12

Most of the secular music that make waves around the world came from the kingdom of darkness, which are inspired by Satan. The artists who sing the songs are nothing but a mere courier of Satan’s handwork. They give their soul to the devil in return for wealth and fame. Satanic music usually promises and delivers joy, relaxation, relief from heart break, relief from depression and other negative feelings that the Satan himself had put in you. All the reassurance and relief would last only for a short while. He would later turn around and take everything he had given you. You find yourself back to a depress state of mind, probably even worse than you were before. It is very important for Satan that he keeps you depressed. Because when you are down, his power over you would increase. Thus you would be easily influenced. He gets your thought distorted; jam packed with worldly things. You hardly find time to communion with God. your relationship with God dies, and Satan`s prime objective is achieved.

Satan is believed to be very intelligent and ever busy . He is always moving round the clock hustling to ensure that we get distracted; he has made it his business to distant us from people, places and circumstances that are essential in fulfilling God`s purpose for our life–he is trying to destroy God`s work, he is trying to destroy our destiny. The bible says that the devil shall come to kill, steal and to destroy. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking for whom he may devour.1 Peter 5:8

The music we listen to is capable of replaying itself in our unconscious mind with or without our consent. Your permission here is absolutely irrelevant. The music would process itself in your mind so long as an input is established. In some cases you could even catch yourself singing the song aloud. Right in your soul realm, the music running there can be beneficial and as well be malicious depending on the lyrics and its spiritual intent. You can figure out the damage satanic music can do to you, considering his intent– to kill, steal and to destroy.

On the other hand, let’s assume you substitute satanic music for Godly music. Halleluiah!! You definitely would wake up with praise and worship on your lips every morning. Even while asleep, the music would be running inside your mind. Your mouth would be proclaiming and causing the goodness and blessings of the lord upon your life. You would no doubt grow in the spirit and your relationship with God will blossom. You think Satan ever wants that to happen? Satan never want anything good for us, that the reason he is manipulating the music industry. The spirit behind most secular music has the power to control and keep you away from God.

Through music, billions of souls are caged in Satan’s palm. The guy is always busy with his work, and he is sure achieving tremendous result– through the aid of man.

Many artists have admitted to selling their souls to Satan for fame and fortune. Many artists have also admitted to channeling or being a conduit for evil spirits to create or perform their music.

Beyonce confessed that she is controlled by an external force. She's calls the entity Sasha Fierce. She said it takes control of her when she performs on stage. It has been said that in one performance she was angry after a performance because Sasha Fierce threw her ring on her finger to the audience. Here is a website with more information http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=60

Late Michael Jackson was heavily involved in the occult. He admitted he had a room full of mirrors so he could communicate with a spirit. Jackson said he would go to sleep for days with the aid of drugs so he can get songs from the spirits. Jackson said “I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world” (MICHAEL JACKSON, Rolling Stone, Feb. 17, 1983).

Lady Gaga apparently gets her music from demons. She said herself that she has the spirit of her dead aunt living inside her (which is really a demon) and that the spirit of Alexander McQueen wrote a song for her called Judas where I presume she expresses sympathy for Judas who betrayed Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. She also says she bought a 'ghost buster machine' worth thousands of dollars because she said she is convinced evil spirits are haunting her. She also expressed that she had terrible nightmares with occult imagery but she would use it as inspiration for her stage acts which would consist of a mock self sacrifice and hanging by noose. Satan is obviously using Gaga for his agenda – brainwashing the masses.

We only have to look around us at the music industry and its "Rock, rap and Pop stars" to see how much of an influence Satan has on music and its corruption, it is most certainly one of the devils strongest tools to corrupt the Word of God and influence the lost away from Godliness and to place strongholds on them via music. The sure way out is for us to refrain from all secular music, especially as it is difficult to tell the demonic inspired ones from the good ones.

Some people may still find this revelation difficult to believe, which is not unexpected anyway. I myself use to be ignorant of the power music can have on me not until i became convince in an interesting way. I was so addicted to secular music that I find it unthinkable to refrain from it. Matter of fact, I finds this subject forbidden, and could easily pick up a fight with anybody who dare brings up the subject; suggesting I delete all my ‘hot tracks`. To say the truth, satanic beats and rhymes sounds too good and wonderful to resist. To cut the story short, I made it, I overcome his musical spell. And I am now free from Satan`s grip. You can be free too. Give it a try and take a break from secular music, and experience instant peace of mind.

The signs and symbols are prevalent in music videos and in stage performances. Spiritual warfare is certainly going on: "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." Ephesians 6:12

There is a battle going on for your soul. You can`t serve two masters at the same. Therefore the choice lies entirely on you; the choice is either Jesus Christ or Satan.

for enquires, call 08023775251

3 Likes

Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by enny234: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
yes truly, there is power in the music we listen to, and it can affect our decisions and way of life.
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
enny234: yes truly, there is power in the music we listen to, and it can affect our decisions and way of life.

Am very glad you are aware of it. But the problem is that many people in the world don,t know, or they are aware but don't give a damn of the power of music.
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by enny234: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
www.vigilantcitizen.com, thanks very much for this site, the info. here is mind blowing
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by MonsieurCoder: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Please why do you term satan evil? Between yahweh and satan who was more evil according to the bible?
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wasted life.

Am sorry for ur soul @op
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof: Wasted life.

Am sorry for ur soul @op
[quote author=macof]Wasted life.

This article was purposely written for loss away soul like yours.

You'r obviously under the devil's control. I pray you accept Jesus Christ as u lord and saviour before it gets too late
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
MonsieurCoder: Please why do you term satan evil? Between yahweh and satan who was more evil according to the bible?

According to the bible, Satan was threw down from heaven because of the inquity that was found on him. there after he decided to deceive and destroy all of God's (Yahweh) creatures include U and I. Is that not evil?
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by tpia5: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
What about satan and his special tool, money?
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by MonsieurCoder: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Viscy:

According to the bible, Satan was threw down from heaven because of the inquity that was found on him. there after he decided to deceive and destroy all of God's (Yahweh) creatures include U and I. Is that not evil?

Who did he destroy in the bible?

yahweh has been the one doing the destroying

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill
every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls
who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
"
(Moses - Numbers 31:17)

"And the LORD said unto me, 'Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all
his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as
thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon'.......
And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon,
utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city."
(Deuteronomy 3:2-6)

"This is what the LORD says: Now go and smite Amalek, and
utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both
man and woman,
infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass ....'
And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword."
(1 Samuel 15:3,7-cool

"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with
her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I
will kill her children with death;
and all the churches shall know that
I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every
one of you according to your works." (Jesus - Revelation 2:22-23)
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Viscy:

Ignorant, unknowing individual
Satan was never thrown down from heaven, he never did one evil in the entire Bible unless El gave him permission, he is placed in the same category as Yahweh

Satan doesn't even care about Yahweh

But I knw u dnt knw this and so ur reply to this post is very much expected.

However if u need prove ask for it, and I shall get some
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Monsieur

Yahweh is really an evil God, who enjoys seeing people suffer because the world ignored him he started killing all gentiles and also many Jews.

A God that is bias, and discriminative.

A God that chases after humans like a slut or loose woman. Gods arent suppose to do that.
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2013
I have probably lashed out on u out of anger however I am nt sorry. And it doesn't disprove my points. Anyone who has religious studies as a personal hobby must have come across what I am trying to pass out
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by spencerwilliams(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Peopl dont know wat circula music can do to them,dis efects nomaly takes place in ur subconcius state,somtims u se ur self doin wat u aut nt 2 do,nd u feel its nomal dar ar forces contendin nd fightin 2 mak sur dey captur ur soul,nd eventualy d final destination is hel,becos dat is wat d devil is afta YOUR SOUL!!!
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2013
spencerwilliams: Peopl dont know wat circula music can do to them,dis efects nomaly takes place in ur subconcius state,somtims u se ur self doin wat u aut nt 2 do,nd u feel its nomal dar ar forces contendin nd fightin 2 mak sur dey captur ur soul,nd eventualy d final destination is hel,becos dat is wat d devil is afta YOUR SOUL!!!

It seems Orunmila refused to bless you during the night as I prayed
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by 4C2215131: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2013
enny234: www.vigilantcitizen.com, thanks very much for this site, the info. here is mind blowing

If you want to go about chasing conspiracy theories over the net, then my friend I'd have you know you'd soon start doubting if your mom is really your mom. Harken to the word of the alleged wisest and richest man that walked the face of the earth...too much knowledge bringeth sorrow.....

And sometimes ignorance is truly bliss. Do understand that I'm mot trying to rubbish your views and intelligence by my rejoinder. Cheers.
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=MonsieurCoder]
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Who did he destroy in the bible?

yahweh has been the one doing the destroying

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill
every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls
who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
"
(Moses - Numbers 31:17)

"And the LORD said unto me, 'Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all
his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as
thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon'.......
And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon,
utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city."
(Deuteronomy 3:2-6)

"This is what the LORD says: Now go and smite Amalek, and
utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both
man and woman,
infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass ....'
And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword."
(1 Samuel 15:3,7-cool

"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with
her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I
will kill her children with death;
and all the churches shall know that
I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every
one of you according to your works." (Jesus - Revelation 2:22-23)

It seems like you did'nt go through the write up before coming up with you statements

I suggest you read from verse 1 till the end of each chapter you quoted in order to fully understand and appreciate the scripture. Not just by glancing through a verse.

Right from the beginning of creation Satan has been perverting what God created. He deceived Adam and Eve into disobeying God by making them to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Hence he destroyed the relationship between God and man. (Gen 3:1-20)

Since then man began to live from the outside (physical realm) instead of from the inside-- from the the spirit man in communion with the external spirit of God. God designed man to be led by the spirit not driven by his environment.

Immediately after Adam and Eve disobeyed God's command, "the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked" (Gen 3:7). In essence they suddenly became aware of there external environment. They began to live life from the knowledge they gained from their sense. That was the birth of Education, phylosophy etc.

However, Jesus came to reconcile us back with God. Thus, fellowship with Him in spirit. He came to redeemed us from curses and sins of Adam. He came to destroy all the works of the Satan. He came so that we can have life and have it abundantly. Hallehujah!!

If you are not in Christ you are still under the curses and sin of Adam.
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
macof: Monsieur

Yahweh is really an evil God, who enjoys seeing people suffer because the world ignored him he started killing all gentiles and also many Jews.

A God that is bias, and discriminative.

A God that chases after humans like a slut or loose woman. Gods arent suppose to do that.

It is interesting to know that there are Lucifer's worshipers here on nairaland. There is no escape for your master. He shall be trown into the pit of fire when Christ comes. If you give him a chance he would drag you along.

Jesus is the ONLY way!
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Viscy:

It is interesting to know that there are Lucifer's worshipers here on nairaland. There is no escape for your master. He shall be trown into the pit of fire when Christ comes. If you give him a chance he would drag you along.

Jesus is the ONLY way!

you know nothing about ur religion.

U are just a sheep that has been draged into slavery
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by MonsieurCoder: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Viscy:

Right from the beginning of creation Satan has been perverting what God created. He deceived Adam and Eve into disobeying God by making them to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Hence he destroyed the relationship between God and man. (Gen 3:1-20)

lol All he gave man was a choice between what is good and what is evil? how is that bad? yahweh should be the one guilty of rearing slaves who knew nothing about nothing.

Since then man began to live from the outside (physical realm) instead of from the inside-- from the the spirit man in communion with the external spirit of God. God designed man to be led by the spirit not driven by his environment.

Immediately after Adam and Eve disobeyed God's command, "the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked" (Gen 3:7). In essence they suddenly became aware of there external environment. They began to live life from the knowledge they gained from their sense. That was the birth of Education, phylosophy etc.

However, Jesus came to reconcile us back with God. Thus, fellowship with Him in spirit. He came to redeemed us from curses and sins of Adam. He came to destroy all the works of the Satan. He came so that we can have life and have it abundantly. Hallehujah!!

If you are not in Christ you are still under the curses and sin of Adam.

Your god and your christ is nothing but a jewish fairy tale. For the reason that this your imaginary god had the audacity to kill his own son, who is also a god, who is also god himself, who is also him grin really scares me.
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
tpia@:
What about satan and his special tool, money?

and what about it?
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Viscy:

and what about it?

Since Christians should stop listening to hip hop and all forms of music that isn't gospel.

I guess Christians should stop spending money too.

You guyz should even stop living in the world, kill urselves and go meet ur Jesus
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by tpia5: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Viscy:

and what about it?

You should comment on that as well.
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

Since Christians should stop listening to hip hop and all forms of music that isn't gospel.

You guyz should even stop living in the world, kill urselves and go meet ur Jesus
tpia@:

You should comment on that as well.
macof:

Do not get things twisted. money is never a product of the devil. however the love of it may lead to transgression. In essence you are suppose to have money ,not money having you.

This money issue is by the way outside the scope of these subject
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Viscy:

Do not get things twisted. money is never a product of the devil. however the love of it may lead to transgression. In essence you are suppose to have money ,not money having you.

This money issue is by the way outside the scope of these subject

Bullpoo, money is the greatest aspect of the world, it is the root of all evil, the father of worldliness. A child of God who lives in the spirit and as killed his flesh should have nothing to do with music, and money too
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=Viscy][/quote] @op the way you responded to macof up there is sadening you said

"This article was purposely written for loss away soul like yours.

You'r obviously under the devil's control. I pray you
accept Jesus Christ as u lord and saviour before it
gets too late"

How can you address people whom you are trying to convert in this manner.

What manner of training do you overzealous and ignorant "evangelists" receive that make you come across as ignorant, bitter and depressed beings.

The message of the cross is not a burden.

Do not take out your frustrations on people you are preaching to and try to pay for some education on how to manage your anger.
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by macof(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Guitarlife must be a boss in christianity grin
Re: Satan And His Special Tool; Music by Viscy(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Guitarlife: @op the way you responded to macof up there is sadening you said

"This article was purposely written for loss away soul like yours.

You'r obviously under the devil's control. I pray you
accept Jesus Christ as u lord and saviour before it
gets too late"

How can you address people whom you are trying to convert in this manner.

What manner of training do you overzealous and ignorant "evangelists" receive that make you come across as ignorant, bitter and depressed beings.

The message of the cross is not a burden.

Do not take out your frustrations on people you are preaching to and try to pay for some education on how to manage your anger.

Thanks for the correction, and recommendation. I really appreciate your comment.

(1) (Reply)

All Prophecies And Predictions For The World In 2014 / Breaking News: Virgin Gives Birth, Fiancé Not Amused / So You Say That There Is No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.