Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley (1343 Views)

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. / Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome / Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by OmoUSH(m): 1:07am On Nov 09, 2013
In my school, everywhere on campus people say that i am too beautiful, yesterday 1 girl saw me on walkway and fainted. Pls, should i go and become a little ugly cos the embarrassment is getting much.

Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2013
front row seat reserved# cheesy waiter! popcorn please and dr. pepper, i like it chilled smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by hammedkola(m): 2:07am On Nov 09, 2013
You need to be flogged...anyway, its not your fault...Its ASUU
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by anthoniosp(m): 2:19am On Nov 09, 2013
hammedkola: You need to be flogged...anyway, its not your fault...Its ASUU
oga he his handsome you have to give him credit.. but op hmmm d worst thing that can happen to a man is to be insulted by 50nairalanders..jeje beg moderator make e close d thread ..
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by mamagee3(f): 2:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Poster, I think you should post this in the romance section in order to get what you're looking for. . . grin grin grin

By the time nairalanders give you a wake up call, you'll be forced to take down your photos and get busy. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by AKMoney1(m): 2:35am On Nov 09, 2013
OmoUSH: In my school, everywhere on campus people say that i am too beautiful, yesterday 1 girl saw me on walkway and fainted. Pls, should i go and become a little ugly cos the embarrassment is getting much.

She fainted? For your mind abi? U better work hard and make huge cash my broda cos that's the only thing a typical naija gal will faint for, its then you can talk about being handsome. tongue

BTW I fine pass you self and just yesterday four girls jam trailer cos of me and another two jump inside lagoon, so ur not alone grin grin
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy I need cookies
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by dejibimbo(m): 2:46am On Nov 09, 2013
i dey enjoy dis thread in advance *grabs seat*
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by anthoniosp(m): 2:53am On Nov 09, 2013
no tlk say i no warn u ooh..i pity ur soul if babe lyk onila begin finish ur life
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2013
OmoUSH: In my school, everywhere on campus people say that i am too beautiful, yesterday 1 girl saw me on walkway and fainted. Pls, should i go and become a little ugly cos the embarrassment is getting much.
Op, I won't take your word serious. You are just cute a little bit. Not anywhere near handsome. So, no chicken ll faint seeing you. You are just like every Friday the doughnut seller, Emeka the houseboy & Musa the vendor. You no fine reach.
AK Money:

She fainted? For your mind abi? U better work hard and make huge cash my broda cos that's the only thing a typical naija gal will faint for, its then you can talk about being handsome. tongue

BTW I fine pass you self and just yesterday four girls jam trailer cos of me and another two jump inside lagoon, so ur not alone grin grin
Na badluck dey worry you & the Op.
When girls see handsome men, they appraise their beauty. They do not faint or get crushed by a truck. I m not taking your word serious, but it's badluck for girls to faint after seeing you.
Last Bullet:
Exit thread.
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Handsome indeed! For ur mind abi?
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by laplace19(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2013
This guy must be an overgrown baby. SMH!
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by AbuMikey(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2013

Front Row seat cool

Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by Vivly(f): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Mtcheew
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by Rendition(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Lmfao!!!!!!! Ridiculous guess u nid some banana
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by Johnfavour(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
if u r handsome dat means, Musa d opposite cobbler z Mr. Nigeria. did i say a gal fainted? may b ur dick was hanging outside ur pant's zip....z dat guy in boxers in d mood :#no gay
Re: Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley by Ogundale(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Some gurls who are hating here luv the guy bt they can'nt admit it. As if say their bf fine pass the guy smh.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Based Sugar Mummy Needed / Wowo / I Sincerely Want To Get Married Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.