Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? (2971 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Wishing Jummah Mubarak Is Bid'ah? / They Wont Stop Opposing A Sunnah (mut'ah) But Prefer A Bid'ah (misyar) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? by Lagusta(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Salaam alaykum dear brothers and sisters....

I nearly had a heated argument with a TMC guy, claiming that repeating the takbir, and "rabana Wa lakal-hamd" after the imam in a loud voice is a bidah. I know there are some learned scholars here that will shed more light into this.

I thought it was a sunnah, as I once heard that it was done during the terminal illness of the rasul, when his voice wasn't loud....

If it is a bidah, why do they do it in makkah and Medina??

Jazaakumullah khairan for your responses....
Re: The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? by bee2me: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2013
Walaikum salam,its nt a bid'ah to say aloud d takbir after d iman,provided dat there are lots of people in d masjid dat wont be able to hear d imam clearly,but if d people can hear d imam clearly den its nt permissible to say anytin aloud except d taslim..but d issue of robbana lakal hamd its bid'ah to say it aloud..
Re: The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? by khattab02: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2013
bee2me: Walaikum salam,its nt a bid'ah to say aloud d takbir after d iman,provided dat there are lots of people in d masjid dat wont be able to hear d imam clearly,but if d people can hear d imam clearly den its nt permissible to say anytin aloud except d taslim..but d issue of robbana lakal hamd its bid'ah to say it aloud..
Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Brother please throw more light on it. This Issue was once debated in my place sometimes last year and wasn't conclusive. Why is that of Mecca and madinah different considering the fact that the mic of the Imam is also loud? Jazakallahu khairan!
Re: The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? by Sani4382: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
dont think everything performed in Saudi Arabia is good.they are human as you are .

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? by dragnet: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Sani4382:
dont think everything performed in Saudi Arabia is good.they are human as you are .

true, islaam isn't about what Saudis do or don't.
Re: The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? by dragnet: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Lagusta:
Salaam alaykum dear brothers and sisters....

I nearly had a heated argument with a TMC guy, claiming that repeating the takbir, and "rabana Wa lakal-hamd" after the imam in a loud voice is a bidah. I know there are some learned scholars here that will shed more light into this.

I thought it was a sunnah, as I once heard that it was done during the terminal illness of the rasul, when his voice wasn't loud....

If it is a bidah, why do they do it in makkah and Medina??

Jazaakumullah khairan for your responses....

that's your answer, when his voice wasn't loud & also it's not specific to the muadhin, anyone can repeat it in order for those behind to hear if the imaam's voice isn't audible.
Re: The Issue Of The Mu'azzin Calling Aloud The Takbir After The Imam; Bid'ah?? by hollaytan: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
walaekum salam, it only becomes neccessary to repeat after imam if other members of the congregation cant here the imam. When the people can hear the imam, then it becomes unneccessary to repeat after the imam. Allah knows best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Allah Forbids Oppression / Do You Still Listen To Music? / Less Than 90 Days To Ramadan: Have You Made Up For Your Missed Fasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.