Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Between Eko City BB App And Portharcourt Mobile App Which One Make Sense Pass - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Between Eko City BB App And Portharcourt Mobile App Which One Make Sense Pass (473 Views)

How To Run Android App And Games On Your Pc / Having A Macb Pro And Still Wanting An Ipad. . .does That Make SENSE? / If You Run A Cybercafe Or About To Start One In Lagos, Abuja And Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Eko City BB App And Portharcourt Mobile App Which One Make Sense Pass by Archimedes: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2013
I just pounced on this app on the mtn app store, it's eko city app (http://nexva.com/30941), though just for blackberry, the developer(s) did a very good job for us in Lagos. The app has a business directory feature, as well as GPS like navigation feature, where business owners could exploit the navigation feature to guide customers to their business door-step from wherever they may be in Lagos. The app has lots of features, but am more excited about the business directory feature. I heard they have a version for Portharcourt. Finally Nigerian developers are coming up with reasonable content.

(1) (Reply)

Naijafaces.com / How Recover Your Lost Browser Tabs From Mozilla,chrome,ie And Safari / Please I Need Pentium 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.